Moving Through the 7th Gate of Ascension

  • peter6264
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Moving Through the 7th Gate of Ascension
      by Peter Farley with Sue Ann Mikrut
      www.4truthseekers.org

      A number of New Agey articles people referred me to mentioned
      changes
      beginning June 1st. After the terrible day of pressure and being
      overwhelmed yesterday that some people I know had, Guidance this
      morning said something about we passed through the '7th gate'. Now I
      remember Johnny Depp's The Ninth Gate movie and have always kept
      that in the back of my head but with 7 being Thoth's number --the
      number of time -- just wondering if any of you got any input.

      For myself I walk through the gates and the work and whatever comes
      at
      me without always stopping to ask why, as long as the work gets done
      that's what's most important.That's just the way I've been trained.
      Just do it. Whne the war is over is when there's time to stop and
      reflect.

      But here is what Sue Ann received:

      6-01-07
      What are the nine gates?
      (Through Sue Ann)

      Dear One,

      The nine gates are dimensional harmonic frequencies, levels of your
      planet Earth's travels through ascension. You just went through the
      7th gate which pertains to time. Your time will start to feel weird
      to you. It will go faster and then seem to go slower or even at
      times it will seem to reverse. This gate needed to be passed before
      you could close down the Salt Lake Temple because as we have told
      you before the temple is a time machine as well as other things.

      Being in the space between the 7th and 8th gate will be all about
      time; time travel, time bending, time distortion, etc. You will be
      losing your normal time reality, the present moment will begin to be
      more of a reality as you get closer to the 8th gate, which WE will
      tell you about later. This is a good thing as people will find it
      easier to be in the present moment and will find that the past and
      the future are not that important anymore. WE strongly urge all of
      you to take advantage of this opportunity to remain in the present
      moment as that is the only place you can access Guidance.

      With Much LOVE and Guidance,
      Aristenna of the Spiritual Hierarchy's Council of Light

      Oz's experiences in Australia this past week: "As you are aware
      time is becoming short to do much in the 3D. Last night I went to
      bed at about 3:50am and when I woke up due to the alarm - the time
      was 7:30am. Now, this night was very peculiar one, both me and my
      wife felt the same shortness of time. I just went to bed a minute
      ago and find that nearly 4hours has gone past. Not sure what
      happened but we both experienced it and discussed this event later
      on in the day."