Hi =o)~

  • SchaOn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 4:40 PM
      Hello everyone!

      I joined this Yahoo Group to learn, and to network, and now I have a
      free moment to introduce myself a tad-bit :) I classify myself as an
      Energy Worker... and work with a variety of different practitioners,
      including but not limited to Druids, Psi-Vamps, Shamans, etc, etc, etc.
      In the group that I help to maintain, Psinergy -
      http://www.psinergy.info/, we do a lot of things from Land Healings to
      Teaching to energetic clean-up in areas, to... what seems about
      everything some days.

      Well, originally, I'm from a small town in West Central WI in the
      Ellsworth, Plum City, Spring Valley area (by Crystal Cave… hehe). At
      about the age of 14 I moved to Eau Claire, WI... and I consider that my
      home, though currently, I have lived in the Twin Cities for about the
      last 3 years (I'm now turning 26 in August).

      At a very young age... basically as far back as I can remember, I have
      been gifted. At about the age of about 2, I remember seeing the old guy
      that use to live in the townhouse that my mother, sister and I
      occupied... at the age of 3 I can remember seeing trolls, fae type
      creatures, and having premonitions... at about the age of 7 or 8 I can
      remember feeling how different people in my family felt emotionally...
      sometimes even physically (the reason this one stands out so much is
      that my sister was getting 'scolded' for something and I could feel the
      physical and emotional pain of it)... Shortly there after, I noticed
      that I could hear some peoples thoughts... and at about the age of 12...
      everything came shattering down... I could hear everything that everyone
      was thinking in about a mile radius (not just a few select people)... I
      could feel everything that everyone in about that 1 mile radius was
      feeling... and I then decided after a few days that I needed to do
      something... and I received 'schematics' on how to shield myself... and
      I shielded, and I shielded, and I shielded some more until it was to the
      point to where I didn't hear everyone (though if I concentrated on
      someone I could sometimes hear them), I couldn't feel everyone (again,
      if I concentrated, I could usually feel how someone else was feeling)...
      and on an energetic level... others couldn't see me.

      Finally, at about the age of 18 1/2, I started working with a person
      that was very open about the psychic world... and she soon there after
      had met my boyfriend at the time and noticed that he was an open
      telepath and told him so. After a few weeks of her talking with him
      about this stuff... with me sitting there... though, never talking to me
      about me having any of these gifts... I confronted her and asked her why
      she didn't talk to me, or see the same things with me... etc. She looked
      at me with a confused look on her face... and she said "Well,
      energetically... you pretty much look... well, dead." I then started
      telling her about my childhood, and the precog that I still had, etc...
      and we decided, after a LOT of thought... to take down my shielding (and
      let me tell you... after you have Fort Nox built on around you for a few
      years... it hurts taking it down... a LOT!).

      Soon there after, I started to explore my gift senses again, with the
      aid of my group of friends. After getting things 'resituated' I started
      learning more fun and new things, and shared my experience with
      others... and eventually, I started to help teach classes on Psychic
      Awareness, Shielding, etc, etc, etc.

      Now, today... I help to run a group called Psinergy
      <http://www.psinergy.info/> . We have a website at
      http://www.psinergy.info/ , and primarily we help to give a safe place
      for newly open individuals to explore there gifts, share experiences,
      experiment... and above all, create a positive influence within these
      people to help them to come to realize that the gifts that they have
      been given are things that they need to be responsible with. We also
      help to facilitate an Esoteric Awareness to help in aiding in
      land-healing, energetic stability (you can check out more under Esoteric
      Alerts! on our website).

      Well, I think that about does it... if you wanna know more... either
      check out the website... or feel free to IM me =o) I'm online a lot...

      Have a GREAT day!

    • D. Antonio Ebanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3 12:27 PM
        Thanks for your sharing. May blessings come to you.

        I will explore your website and look for any guidance
        that I may learn from you.

        Best to you!

        Antonio.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5 8:48 AM
          How can your organization help us to save HANGER ONE at Moffett Field in
          Mountain View,Ca. USA. Al of Mountain View Ca.

        • SchaOn
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5 3:38 PM
            Antonio,
            Thanks for the warm welcome :) Just so you know, we are always working on
            putting up more and more content to that site... though, it takes time...
            LOL.

            ARJ39,
            Saving Hanger One?? What is going on with it?????????????????

            Just because the group that I am apart of and I go around and balance
            energy... doesn't mean that we go around "saving" everything and
            anything.... LOL.\

            _____

            Virus Database (VPS): 0631-3, 08/04/2006
            Tested on: 8/5/2006 5:38:14 PM