Re: Fwd: This is the most serious document you will ever read. It's YOUR future.

  • viviansamirahassan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2006
      --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, GeoSSchulte@... wrote:

      > I am an american muslim 60 years. Not only do we "lose" our
      freedoms, but in its place is the burying of "females" as the Koran
      clearly states happens with the "companions on the left" - who
      fought also against the holy prophet (PBUH). Granted America has
      its faults, but so does the rest of the world. A christian murderer
      like Hitler or muslim murderers are still murderers and will
      destroyed by God ALLAH. If americans do NOTHING or retreat -
      the entire GLOBAL population will return to 1400BCE!!!

      Not to mention POLYGAMY - disrespect of women
      CASTRATION - female genital mutilation practiced by 43 muslim
      countries against women and girls
      and unequal rights of women to learn, develop and grow to assist
      in raising their children.

      ITS THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!! TAKE IT LIKE IT IS
      FROM A GREAT MUSLIM - graced and blessed by Allah, to be alive
      educated and well - living only in AMERICA. Land of the Free home
      of the BRAVE!!

      > Food for thought!!!! This war is more serious for us than what
      we think.

      > Please take the time to read the attached essay by Dr. Chong.
      >
      > I had no idea who Dr. Chong is or the source of these thoughts...
      so when I
      > received them, I almost deleted them - as well-written as they
      are. But then
      > I did a "Google search" on the Doctor and found him to be a
      retired Air
      > Force Surgeon of all things and past Commander of Wilford Hall
      Medical Center in
      > San Antonio. So he is real, is connected to Veterans affairs in
      California,
      > and these are his thoughts.
      >

      > They are worth reading and thinking about! (the same Google
      search will
      > direct you to some of his other thought-povoking writings )
      >

      > Subject: Muslims, terrorist and the USA. A different spin on
      Iraq war.

      > Dr. Vernon Chong, Major General, USAF, Retired
      >

      > Tuesday, July 12, 2005
      >

      > To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it. Our
      country is
      > now facing the most serious threat to its existence, as we know
      it, that we
      > have faced in your lifetime and mine (which includes WWII).
      >

      > The deadly seriousness is greatly compounded by the fact that
      there are very
      > few of us who think we can possibly lose this war and even fewer
      who realize
      > what losing really means.
      >

      > First, let's examine a few basics:
      >

      > 1. When did the threat to us start? Many will say September 11,
      2001. The
      > answer as far as the United State is concerned is 1979, 22 years
      prior to
      > September 2001, with the following attacks on us:
      >

      > * Iran Embassy Hostages, 1979;
      >

      > * Beirut, Lebanon Embassy 1983;
      >

      > * Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks 1983;
      >

      > * Lockerbie, Scotland Pan-Am flight to New York attack 1988;
      >

      > * First New York World Trade Center attack 1993;
      >

      > * Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Khobar Towers Military complex 1996;
      >

      > * Nairobi, Kenya US Embassy 1998;
      >

      > * Dares Salaam, Tanzania US Embassy 1998;
      >

      > * Aden, Yemen USS Cole 2000;
      >

      > * New York World Trade Center 2001;
      >

      > * Pentagon 2001.
      >

      > (Note that during the period from 1981 to 2001 there were 7,581
      terrorist
      > attacks worldwide).
      >

      > 2. Why were we attacked?
      >

      > Envy of our position, our success, and our freedoms. The attacks
      happened
      > during the administrations of Presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush 1,
      Clinton and
      > Bush 2. We cannot fault either the Republicans or Democrats as
      there were no
      > provocations by any of the presidents or their immediate
      predecessors,
      > Presidents Ford or Carter.
      >

      > 3. Who were the attackers? In each case, the attacks on the US
      were carried
      > out by Muslims.
      >

      > 4. What is the Muslim population of the World? 25%.
      >

      > 5. Isn't the Muslim Religion peaceful? Hopefully, but that is
      really not
      > material. There is no doubt that the predominately Christian
      population of
      > Germany was peaceful, but under the dictatorial leadership of
      Hitler (who was
      > also Christian), that made no difference. You either went along
      with the
      > administration or you were eliminated. There were 5 to 6 million
      Christians killed
      > by the Nazis for political reasons (including 7,000 Polish
      priests).

      > (see <_http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm_
      > (http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm) >
      >

      > _http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm_
      > (http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm) )
      >

      > Thus, almost the same number of Christians were killed by the
      Nazis, as the
      > six million holocaust Jews who were killed by them, and we seldom
      heard of
      > anything other than the Jewish atrocities. Although Hitler kept
      the world
      > focused on the Jews, he had no hesitancy about killing anyone who
      got in his way
      > of exterminating the Jews or of taking over the world - German,
      Christian or
      > any others. Same with the Muslim terrorists. They focus the world
      on the US,
      > but kill all in the way -- their own people or the Spanish,
      French or anyone
      > else. The point here is that just like the peaceful Germans were
      of no
      > protection to anyone from the Nazis, no matter how many peaceful
      Muslims there may
      > be, they are no protection for us from the terrorist Muslim
      leaders and what
      > they are fanatically bent on doing -- by their own
      pronouncements -- killing
> [...]
      questions We can
      > definitely lose this war, and as anomalous as it may sound, the
      major reason
      > we can lose is that so many of us simply do not fathom the answer
      to the
      > second question - What does losing mean? It would appear that a
      great many of us
      > think that losing the war means hanging our heads, bringing the
      troops home
      > and going on about our business, like post Vietnam. This is as far
      from the
      > truth as one can get.
      >

      > What losing really means is:
      >

      > We would no longer be the premier country in the world. The
      attacks will not
      > subside, but rather will steadily increase. Remember, they want
      us dead, not
      > just quiet. If they had just wanted us quiet, they would not have
      produced
      > an increasing series of attacks against us, over the past 18
      years. The plan
      > was clearly, for terrorist to attack us, until we were neutered
      and
      > submissive to them.
      >

      > We would of course have no future support from other nations, for
      fear of
      > reprisals and for the reason that they would see, we are impotent
      and cannot
      > help them. They will pick off the other non-Muslim nations, one at
      a time. It
      > will be increasingly easier for them. They already hold Spain
      hostage. It
      > doesn't matter whether it was right or wrong for Spain to
      withdraw its troops
      > from Iraq. Spain did it because the Muslim terrorists bombed
      their train and
      > told them to withdraw the troops. Anything else they want Spain
      to do will be
      > done. Spain is finished.
      >

      > The next will probably be France. Our one hope on France is that
      they might
      > see the light and realize that if we don't win, they are finished
      too, in
      > that they can't resist the Muslim terrorists without us. However,
      it may
      > already be too late for France.
      >

      > France is already 20% Muslim and fading fast! If we lose the war,
      our
      > production, income, exports and way of life will all vanish as we
      know it. After
      > losing, who would trade or deal with us, if they were threatened
      by the
      > Muslims. If we can't stop the Muslims, how could anyone else?
      >

      > The Muslims fully know what is riding on this war, and therefore
      are
      > completely committed to winning, at any cost. We better know it
      too and be likewise
      > committed to winning at any cost.
      >

      > Why do I go on at such lengths about the results of losing?
      Simple. Until we
      > recognize the costs of losing, we cannot unite and really put
      100% of our
      > thoughts and efforts into winning. And it is going to take that
      100% effort to
      > win. So, how can we lose the war?
      >

      > Again, the answer is simple. We can lose the war by "imploding."
      That is,
      > defeating ourselves by refusing to recognize the enemy and their
      purpose, and
      > really digging in and lending full support to the war effort If
      we are united,
      > there is no way that we can lose. If we continue to be divided,
      there is no
      > way that we can win!
      >

      > Let me give you a few examples of how we simply don't comprehend
      the life
      > and death seriousness of this situation.
      >

      > President Bush selects Norman Mineta as Secretary of
      transportation.
      > Although all of the terrorist attacks were committed by Muslim
      men between 17 and 40
      > years of age, Secretary Mineta refuses to allow profiling. Does
      that sound
      > like we are taking this thing seriously? This is war! For the
      duration, we are
      > going to have to give up some of the civil rights we have become
      accustomed
      > to. We had better be prepared to lose some of our civil rights
      temporarily or
      > we will most certainly lose all of them permanently. (but they
      can read
      > OUR emails!)
      >

      > And don't worry that it is a slippery slope. We gave up plenty of
      civil
      > rights during WWII, and immediately restored them after the
      victory and in fact
      > added many more since then. Do I blame President Bush or
      President Clinton
      > before him?
      >

      > No, I blame us for blithely assuming we can maintain all of our
      Political
      > Correctness, and all of our civil rights during this conflict and
      have a
      > clean, lawful, honorable war. None of those words apply to war.
      Get them out of
      > your head. Some have gone so far in their criticism of the war
      and/or the
      > Administration that it almost seems they would literally like to
      see us lose. I
      > hasten to add that this isn't because they are disloyal. It is
      because they
      > just don't recognize what losing means. nevertheless, that
      conduct gives the
      > impression to the enemy that we are divided and weakening. It
      concerns our
      > friends, and it does great damage to our cause.
      >

      > Of more recent vintage, the uproar fueled by the politicians and
      media
      > regarding the treatment of some prisoners of war, perhaps
      exemplifies best what I
      > am saying. We have recently had an issue, involving the treatment
      of a few
      > Muslim prisoners of war, by a small group of our military police.
      These are
      > the type prisoners who just a few months ago were throwing their
      own people off
      > buildings, cutting off their hands, cutting out their tongues and
      otherwise
      > murdering their own people just for disagreeing with Saddam
      Hussein.

      > And just a few years ago these same type prisoners chemically
      killed 400,000
      > of their own people for the same reason. They are also the same
      type of
      > enemy fighters, who recently were burning Americans, and dragging
      their charred
      > corpses through the streets of Iraq. And still more recently, the
      same type
      > of enemy that was and is providing videos to all news sources
      internationally,
      > the beheading of American prisoners they held.
      >

      > Compare this with some of our press and politicians, who for
      several days
      > have thought and talked about nothing else but the "humiliating"
      of some Muslim
      > prisoners -- not burning them, not dragging their charred corpses
      through
      > the streets, not beheading them, but "humiliating" them.
      >

      > Can this be for real?
      >

      > The politicians and pundits have even talked of impeachment of
      the Secretary
      > of Defense. If this doesn't show the complete lack of
      comprehension and
      > understanding of the seriousness of the enemy we are fighting, the
      life and
      > death struggle we are in and the disastrous results of losing this
      war, nothing
      > can. To bring our country to a virtual political standstill over
      this prisoner
      > issue makes us look like Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burned --
      totally
      > oblivious to what is going on in the real world. Neither we, nor
      any other
      > country, can survive this internal strife. Again I say, this does
      not mean that
      > some of our politicians or media people are disloyal.
      >

      > It simply means that they are absolutely oblivious to the
      magnitude, of the
      > situation we are in and into which the Muslim terrorists have been
      pushing
      > us, for many years. Remember, the Muslim terrorists stated goal is
      to kill all
      > infidels! That translates into ALL non-Muslims -- not just in the
      United
      > State, but throughout the world.
      >

      > We are the last bastion of defense.
      >

      > We have been criticized for many years as being 'arrogant.' That
      charge is
      > valid in at least one respect. We are arrogant in that we believe
      that we are
      > so good, powerful and smart, that we can win the hearts and minds
      of all
      > those who attack us, and that with both hands tied behind our
      back, we can
      > defeat anything bad in the world!
      >

      > We can't!
      >

      > If we don't recognize this, our nation as we know it will not
      survive, and
      > no other free country in the world will survive if we are
      defeated.

      > And finally, name any Muslim countries throughout the world that
      allow
      > freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion,
      freedom of the press,
      > equal rights for anyone -- let alone everyone, equal status or any
      status
      > for women, or that have been productive in one single way that
      contributes to
      > the good of the world.
      >

      > This has been a long way of saying that we must be united on this
      war or we
      > will be equated in the history books to the self-inflicted fall
      of the Roman
      > Empire. If, that is, the Muslim leaders will allow history books
      to be
      > written or read. If we don't win this war right now, keep a close
      eye on how the
      > Muslims take over France in the next 5 years or less. (note that
      previous
      > sentence; read it again!) They will continue to increase the
      Muslim population
      > of France and continue to encroach little by little, on the
      established French
      > traditions. The French will be fighting among themselves, over
      what should
      > or should not be done, which will continue to weaken them and
      keep them from
      > any united resolve.
      >

      > Doesn't that sound eerily familiar? Democracies don't have their
      freedoms
      > taken away from them by some external military force. Instead,
      they give their
      > freedoms away, politically correct piece by politically correct
      piece. And
      > they are giving those freedoms away to those who have shown,
      worldwide that
      > they abhor freedom and will not apply it to you or even to
      themselves, once they
      > are in power. They have universally shown that when they have
      taken over,
      > they then start brutally killing each other over who will be the
      few who
      > control the masses. Will we ever stop hearing from the politically
      correct, about
      > the "peaceful Muslims"?
      >

      > I close on a hopeful note, by repeating what I said above. If we
      are united,
      > there is no way that we can lose. I hope now after the election,
      the
      > factions in our country will begin to focus on the critical
      situation we are in,
      > and will unite to save our country. It is your future we are
      talking about! Do
      > whatever you can to preserve it.
      >

      > After reading the above, we all must do this not only for
      ourselves, but our
      > children, our grandchildren, our country and the world Whether
      Democrat or
      > Republican, conservative or liberal and that include the
      Politicians and