Fwd: This is the most serious document you will ever read. It's YOUR future.

  • GeoSSchulte@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2006
      Food for thought!!!! This war is more serious for us than what we think.

      Please take the time to read the attached essay by Dr. Chong.

      I had no idea who Dr. Chong is or the source of these thoughts... so when I
      received them, I almost deleted them - as well-written as they are. But then
      I did a "Google search" on the Doctor and found him to be a retired Air
      Force Surgeon of all things and past Commander of Wilford Hall Medical Center in
      San Antonio. So he is real, is connected to Veterans affairs in California,
      and these are his thoughts.

      They are worth reading and thinking about! (the same Google search will
      direct you to some of his other thought-povoking writings )

      Subject: Muslims, terrorist and the USA. A different spin on Iraq war.

      Dr. Vernon Chong, Major General, USAF, Retired

      Tuesday, July 12, 2005

      To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it. Our country is
      now facing the most serious threat to its existence, as we know it, that we
      have faced in your lifetime and mine (which includes WWII).

      The deadly seriousness is greatly compounded by the fact that there are very
      few of us who think we can possibly lose this war and even fewer who realize
      what losing really means.

      First, let's examine a few basics:

      1. When did the threat to us start? Many will say September 11, 2001. The
      answer as far as the United State is concerned is 1979, 22 years prior to
      September 2001, with the following attacks on us:

      * Iran Embassy Hostages, 1979;

      * Beirut, Lebanon Embassy 1983;

      * Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks 1983;

      * Lockerbie, Scotland Pan-Am flight to New York attack 1988;

      * First New York World Trade Center attack 1993;

      * Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Khobar Towers Military complex 1996;

      * Nairobi, Kenya US Embassy 1998;

      * Dares Salaam, Tanzania US Embassy 1998;

      * Aden, Yemen USS Cole 2000;

      * New York World Trade Center 2001;

      * Pentagon 2001.

      (Note that during the period from 1981 to 2001 there were 7,581 terrorist
      attacks worldwide).

      2. Why were we attacked?

      Envy of our position, our success, and our freedoms. The attacks happened
      during the administrations of Presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and
      Bush 2. We cannot fault either the Republicans or Democrats as there were no
      provocations by any of the presidents or their immediate predecessors,
      Presidents Ford or Carter.

      3. Who were the attackers? In each case, the attacks on the US were carried
      out by Muslims.

      4. What is the Muslim population of the World? 25%.

      5. Isn't the Muslim Religion peaceful? Hopefully, but that is really not
      material. There is no doubt that the predominately Christian population of
      Germany was peaceful, but under the dictatorial leadership of Hitler (who was
      also Christian), that made no difference. You either went along with the
      administration or you were eliminated. There were 5 to 6 million Christians killed
      by the Nazis for political reasons (including 7,000 Polish priests).

      (see <_http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm_
      (http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm) >

      _http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm_
      (http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm) )

      Thus, almost the same number of Christians were killed by the Nazis, as the
      six million holocaust Jews who were killed by them, and we seldom heard of
      anything other than the Jewish atrocities. Although Hitler kept the world
      focused on the Jews, he had no hesitancy about killing anyone who got in his way
      of exterminating the Jews or of taking over the world - German, Christian or
      any others. Same with the Muslim terrorists. They focus the world on the US,
      but kill all in the way -- their own people or the Spanish, French or anyone
      else. The point here is that just like the peaceful Germans were of no
      protection to anyone from the Nazis, no matter how many peaceful Muslims there may
      be, they are no protection for us from the terrorist Muslim leaders and what
      they are fanatically bent on doing -- by their own pronouncements -- killing
      all of us "infidels." I don't blame the peaceful Muslims. What would you do
      if the choice was shut up or die?

      6. So who are we at war with?

      There is no way we can honestly respond that it is anyone other than the
      Muslim terrorists. Trying to be politically correct and avoid verbalizing this
      conclusion can well be fatal. There is no way to win if you don't clearly
      recognize and articulate who you are fighting. So with that background, now to
      the two major questions:

      1. Can we lose this war?

      2. What does losing really mean?

      If we are to win, we must clearly answer these two pivotal questions We can
      definitely lose this war, and as anomalous as it may sound, the major reason
      we can lose is that so many of us simply do not fathom the answer to the
      second question - What does losing mean? It would appear that a great many of us
      think that losing the war means hanging our heads, bringing the troops home
      and going on about our business, like post Vietnam. This is as far from the
      truth as one can get.

      What losing really means is:

      We would no longer be the premier country in the world. The attacks will not
      subside, but rather will steadily increase. Remember, they want us dead, not
      just quiet. If they had just wanted us quiet, they would not have produced
      an increasing series of attacks against us, over the past 18 years. The plan
      was clearly, for terrorist to attack us, until we were neutered and
      submissive to them.

      We would of course have no future support from other nations, for fear of
      reprisals and for the reason that they would see, we are impotent and cannot
      help them. They will pick off the other non-Muslim nations, one at a time. It
      will be increasingly easier for them. They already hold Spain hostage. It
      doesn't matter whether it was right or wrong for Spain to withdraw its troops
      from Iraq. Spain did it because the Muslim terrorists bombed their train and
      told them to withdraw the troops. Anything else they want Spain to do will be
      done. Spain is finished.

      The next will probably be France. Our one hope on France is that they might
      see the light and realize that if we don't win, they are finished too, in
      that they can't resist the Muslim terrorists without us. However, it may
      already be too late for France.

      France is already 20% Muslim and fading fast! If we lose the war, our
      production, income, exports and way of life will all vanish as we know it. After
      losing, who would trade or deal with us, if they were threatened by the
      Muslims. If we can't stop the Muslims, how could anyone else?

      The Muslims fully know what is riding on this war, and therefore are
      completely committed to winning, at any cost. We better know it too and be likewise
      committed to winning at any cost.

      Why do I go on at such lengths about the results of losing? Simple. Until we
      recognize the costs of losing, we cannot unite and really put 100% of our
      thoughts and efforts into winning. And it is going to take that 100% effort to
      win. So, how can we lose the war?

      Again, the answer is simple. We can lose the war by "imploding." That is,
      defeating ourselves by refusing to recognize the enemy and their purpose, and
      really digging in and lending full support to the war effort If we are united,
      there is no way that we can lose. If we continue to be divided, there is no
      way that we can win!

      Let me give you a few examples of how we simply don't comprehend the life
      and death seriousness of this situation.

      President Bush selects Norman Mineta as Secretary of transportation.
      Although all of the terrorist attacks were committed by Muslim men between 17 and 40
      years of age, Secretary Mineta refuses to allow profiling. Does that sound
      like we are taking this thing seriously? This is war! For the duration, we are
      going to have to give up some of the civil rights we have become accustomed
      to. We had better be prepared to lose some of our civil rights temporarily or
      we will most certainly lose all of them permanently. (but they can read
      OUR emails!)

      And don't worry that it is a slippery slope. We gave up plenty of civil
      rights during WWII, and immediately restored them after the victory and in fact
      added many more since then. Do I blame President Bush or President Clinton
      before him?

      No, I blame us for blithely assuming we can maintain all of our Political
      Correctness, and all of our civil rights during this conflict and have a
      clean, lawful, honorable war. None of those words apply to war. Get them out of
      your head. Some have gone so far in their criticism of the war and/or the
      Administration that it almost seems they would literally like to see us lose. I
      hasten to add that this isn't because they are disloyal. It is because they
      just don't recognize what losing means. nevertheless, that conduct gives the
      impression to the enemy that we are divided and weakening. It concerns our
      friends, and it does great damage to our cause.

      Of more recent vintage, the uproar fueled by the politicians and media
      regarding the treatment of some prisoners of war, perhaps exemplifies best what I
      am saying. We have recently had an issue, involving the treatment of a few
      Muslim prisoners of war, by a small group of our military police. These are
      the type prisoners who just a few months ago were throwing their own people off
      buildings, cutting off their hands, cutting out their tongues and otherwise
      murdering their own people just for disagreeing with Saddam Hussein.

      And just a few years ago these same type prisoners chemically killed 400,000
      of their own people for the same reason. They are also the same type of
      enemy fighters, who recently were burning Americans, and dragging their charred
      corpses through the streets of Iraq. And still more recently, the same type
      of enemy that was and is providing videos to all news sources internationally,
      the beheading of American prisoners they held.

      Compare this with some of our press and politicians, who for several days
      have thought and talked about nothing else but the "humiliating" of some Muslim
      prisoners -- not burning them, not dragging their charred corpses through
      the streets, not beheading them, but "humiliating" them.

      Can this be for real?

      The politicians and pundits have even talked of impeachment of the Secretary
      of Defense. If this doesn't show the complete lack of comprehension and
      understanding of the seriousness of the enemy we are fighting, the life and
      death struggle we are in and the disastrous results of losing this war, nothing
      can. To bring our country to a virtual political standstill over this prisoner
      issue makes us look like Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burned -- totally
      oblivious to what is going on in the real world. Neither we, nor any other
      country, can survive this internal strife. Again I say, this does not mean that
      some of our politicians or media people are disloyal.

      It simply means that they are absolutely oblivious to the magnitude, of the
      situation we are in and into which the Muslim terrorists have been pushing
      us, for many years. Remember, the Muslim terrorists stated goal is to kill all
      infidels! That translates into ALL non-Muslims -- not just in the United
      State, but throughout the world.

      We are the last bastion of defense.

      We have been criticized for many years as being 'arrogant.' That charge is
      valid in at least one respect. We are arrogant in that we believe that we are
      so good, powerful and smart, that we can win the hearts and minds of all
      those who attack us, and that with both hands tied behind our back, we can
      defeat anything bad in the world!

      We can't!

      If we don't recognize this, our nation as we know it will not survive, and
      no other free country in the world will survive if we are defeated.

      And finally, name any Muslim countries throughout the world that allow
      freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of the press,
      equal rights for anyone -- let alone everyone, equal status or any status
      for women, or that have been productive in one single way that contributes to
      the good of the world.

      This has been a long way of saying that we must be united on this war or we
      will be equated in the history books to the self-inflicted fall of the Roman
      Empire. If, that is, the Muslim leaders will allow history books to be
      written or read. If we don't win this war right now, keep a close eye on how the
      Muslims take over France in the next 5 years or less. (note that previous
      sentence; read it again!) They will continue to increase the Muslim population
      of France and continue to encroach little by little, on the established French
      traditions. The French will be fighting among themselves, over what should
      or should not be done, which will continue to weaken them and keep them from
      any united resolve.

      Doesn't that sound eerily familiar? Democracies don't have their freedoms
      taken away from them by some external military force. Instead, they give their
      freedoms away, politically correct piece by politically correct piece. And
      they are giving those freedoms away to those who have shown, worldwide that
      they abhor freedom and will not apply it to you or even to themselves, once they
      are in power. They have universally shown that when they have taken over,
      they then start brutally killing each other over who will be the few who
      control the masses. Will we ever stop hearing from the politically correct, about
      the "peaceful Muslims"?

      I close on a hopeful note, by repeating what I said above. If we are united,
      there is no way that we can lose. I hope now after the election, the
      factions in our country will begin to focus on the critical situation we are in,
      and will unite to save our country. It is your future we are talking about! Do
      whatever you can to preserve it.

      After reading the above, we all must do this not only for ourselves, but our
      children, our grandchildren, our country and the world Whether Democrat or
      Republican, conservative or liberal and that include the Politicians and
      media of our country and the free world!

      EVERY ONE NEEDS to read it. Our "leaders" in Congress ought to read it, too.
      There are those that find fault with our country, but it is obvious to
      anyone who truly thinks through this, that we must UNITE!

    • viviansamirahassan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2006
        --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, GeoSSchulte@... wrote:

        > I am an american muslim 60 years. Not only do we "lose" our
        freedoms, but in its place is the burying of "females" as the Koran
        clearly states happens with the "companions on the left" - who
        fought also against the holy prophet (PBUH). Granted America has
        its faults, but so does the rest of the world. A christian murderer
        like Hitler or muslim murderers are still murderers and will
        destroyed by God ALLAH. If americans do NOTHING or retreat -
        the entire GLOBAL population will return to 1400BCE!!!

        Not to mention POLYGAMY - disrespect of women
        CASTRATION - female genital mutilation practiced by 43 muslim
        countries against women and girls
        and unequal rights of women to learn, develop and grow to assist
        in raising their children.

        ITS THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!! TAKE IT LIKE IT IS
        FROM A GREAT MUSLIM - graced and blessed by Allah, to be alive
        educated and well - living only in AMERICA. Land of the Free home
        of the BRAVE!!

        > Food for thought!!!! This war is more serious for us than what
        we think.

        > Please take the time to read the attached essay by Dr. Chong.
        >
        > I had no idea who Dr. Chong is or the source of these thoughts...
        so when I
        > received them, I almost deleted them - as well-written as they
        are. But then
        > I did a "Google search" on the Doctor and found him to be a
        retired Air
        > Force Surgeon of all things and past Commander of Wilford Hall
        Medical Center in
        > San Antonio. So he is real, is connected to Veterans affairs in
        California,
        > and these are his thoughts.
        >

        > They are worth reading and thinking about! (the same Google
        search will
        > direct you to some of his other thought-povoking writings )
        >

        > Subject: Muslims, terrorist and the USA. A different spin on
        Iraq war.