The Spiritual War Begins

  • peter6264
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 3:51 PM
      The War Begins

      "The greatest predators are those who disguise themselves as the
      prey."
      The Heart of Darkness
      (http://www.4truthseekers.net/articles/TheHeartofDarkness.doc)

      The hardest thing for some people to understand is how someone who
      talks about LOVE and LIGHT and all those type of things can actually
      be the heart of darkness.

      We see this everyday with our politicians talking about peace while
      only planning for war. We see this in every aspect of the New World
      Order. They say one thing and do the other.

      Every significant Lightworker has those who have been sent to
      control and/or handle them. President George Bush has his handlers,
      most significantly in his bed at night in the form of reptilian
      Laura. Most high-level femeales have their 'controller' husbands or
      boyfriends who they are convinced are 'angels' or if not that, are
      certaily too 'controlled' to even think about being able to leave
      them. This is the levl we are at after tens of thousands of eyars of
      programming.
      One lady I have worked with for a number of years, every time we
      free her up from one level of control, she immediately runs into
      another one. We are programmed to want and accept control as the
      general status of our lives.

      In one of my articles it had the plaintive cry of one high level
      female Lightworker who knew and had seen her husband's abilities to
      shapeshift into many forms; had seen the yellow slit eyes
      when 'making love.' But, when told what she should do about the
      situation, she stayed anyway. Last time I saw her in person she
      looked much like an aged memeebr of the Freemasons or other such
      groups where they are grey and ashen, drainedof almost all their
      lifeforce, kept alive only for the simple act of not even allowing
      those people to have their own freedom to die.

      This past weekend, gerald and I nullified the influence of one of
      the major grid weapons of the Darkside, Mt. Soledad down in La
      Jolla, California. If this weapon had been used against Mankind, it
      would have shut down all the female portals bringing in Light and
      Love energy to this continent and this entire part of the world.
      deppak Chopra was with us. David Icke didn't call and say he wnated
      to help. Archangel Michael was nowhere in sight.

      There are those who speak of love and of light, and there are those
      who do something to see that these two Soul needs are still
      available to all of Mankind. One makes money out of the deal, the
      other is often lucky to survive.

      Now, after 7 1/2 years of doing this work, a change has occurred.
      With the defusing of the grid bomb and the nullifying of the 'grid
      cannon', two of the darkside's major weapons have been neutralized.

      Yesterday, after completeing the work I felt . . . empty. Kind of
      like one thing had been completed and now was coming the time to
      move into another phase. Ia sked Guidance, "Are we moving into a
      new phase now?"
      The answer I got was not one I wanted to hear. "No Peter, it's not
      a new phase. Now starts the real war to be won."

      We have been given the warnings for more than a decade now. All the
      channeling's from Erica, from Sam, from Will, from Kaayla, from
      those who are connected to true Spiritual Greatness, have told us
      what is coming and that we need to prepare. Well that time is now at
      an end.

      Stop for one moment during the day today as we move from January
      into February and feel the changes happenign in the frequencies of
      the planet. Feel the armies marching upon one another to the beat of
      the drumms much as we witnessed in the Battle for Helm's Deep in the
      Lord of the Rings trilogy. the war is at hand and most of you are
      not ready, but the New World Order is, even stripped of two of their
      major weapons, thay are in control. Their forces (upon the planet)
      outnumber us two or three to one. And things look bleak for the
      Forces of the Light. So what are we going to do about that fact?

      The onlyw ay to fight a dimensional Spiritual war is for yourself to
      eb multi-dimensional? Are you? All weekend at every grid point we
      had to work on we had to fight off what we liked to call, Squiddies -
      -after those thinsg which attack the ships in the Matrix movies.
      Theya re the Orcs of Lord of the Rings; little sentient energy forms
      assigned to guard the grid from intruders tryign to do exactly what
      we did. And we won, just the two of us against countless numbers o
      these things because we were in the Right.
      MAke your choices. if you need help with getting multidimensional
      that is what I and the others in this group who are doign their work
      are prepared to help you do. If you are thinking about yourself, if
      you are in fear, then you are not ready to fight and win this battle.

      Make sure tyou are still putting away a little extra food and jerky
      for the immediate future when the shit will hit the fan. Go out and
      rent Cinderella man and understand what the New World Order can and
      will again do to the economy at the drop of any hat. And then be
      prepared. Not for survival, though that will eb a first line of
      defense. But be prepared to assist others. To fight a war so big it
      was rightly called by Gene Roddenberry --Earth: Final Conflict.

      if you need help, ask for it. First from your Guidance, second from
      those surrounding you sent here to help prepare you as the best
      Spiritual Warrior you can be. And then wait, your time will come
      very very soon.

      And continually say to yourself as you begin this greatest of all
      battles, that which RAJ gave to us as the only way to get through
      the comign days, "I have what I need for today, I will have what I
      need for tomorrow."

      And always remember, no matter what choices you make in these comign
      days, you are always so grandly and dearly loved, and never never
      judged.

      In service, Peter
      www.4truthseekers.net
    • Mib [SM0UGT]
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28 2:45 AM
        This is a kind of a question I have been given from
        a very near someone that has to understand something
        important - she has a very materialistic way of
        thinking, and have disconnected the soul part. Then
        how do you explain the god part of the brain for
        someone that has a clinic way of looking at things?

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com