The Last Choice

  • peter6264
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
      The Last Choice
      by Peter Farley, with help from the Spiritual hierarchy and others.

      It is the time for choices. Yes, you say, it has been the time for
      choices for
      the past 10 years, then why haven't you yet made yours?

      A month ago Guidance had me working with those very Souls who helped
      set up the
      grid bomb Gerald and I have just spent the last week diffusing. None
      of them
      took the opportunity offered them to step up to help undo what it is
      they had
      done in the past and were now being given the opportunity to
      correct.

      One of these was Mark Kimmel:
      peter6264 <peter6264@...> wrote:
      Sue, I just worked personally on Mark and his wife in Colorado and
      have been dealing with them undoing some of their dark past and
      coming back into
      the Light, but their choices were so far otherwise, so until the
      energy shifts
      around their work, their newsletters are not of the right energy for
      this group.
      Thanks, Peter

      HI PETER, NOT A PROBLEM. THANK YOU FOR THAT INFORMATION I SHALL
      DELETE THE
      UPDATES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM THERE. HAD TO ADMIT I THOUGHT THE
      ENERGIES RATHER
      STRANGE TOO. OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE HERE AND I SHALL
      DELETE
      THEM ALL ON MY FILES.
      LOVE AND LIGHT SUE

      The funny thing about time is as the Spiritual Heirarchy have said
      to me since
      the beginning --"Time is everything,and time is nothing." It is
      everything where
      we are and nothing where They are. If Gerald and I had not done the
      work this
      past week then time would not have mattered for any of us because
      most of us
      would not have cared. That is the power of the forces aligned
      against Humanity.

      After doing this work I have come to realize at least one or two
      more things
      about life and what is going on: one is that I no longer have energy
      for those
      who will not help themselves let alone help others.Two is that if
      people want
      healing work done they need to come to me, no longer will I go out
      of my way to
      get to them. Third is that we all now have three choices just as we
      once had
      when many of us fought beside Spartacus for our very own freedom.
      One is to
      fight, the only way we know how to fight now-- with all our grand
      and wonderful
      spiritual abilities aquired over so many lifetimes. The second is to
      die, which
      many are now choosing to do and so many more will also quickly
      decide to do--not
      understanding that dying frees no one from their responsibility to
      life, to
      others,and to Creation in and of Itself. The third choice is to
      choose slavery
      or not to make a choice which then is choosing slavery, that which
      most of us
      already are and will be for a long time to come if this war is not
      quickly and
      successfully ended.

      Will's channeling of Aristenna this morning only serves to reiterate
      for all of
      us the fact that these are the only three choices we have, and now
      is our last
      chance to choose:

      Dear One,
      The most important thing for you to know now is that your connection
      to us is real. You do not understand how this is so, nevertheless
      you must have faith. As we have said before, anyone could channel if
      they would drop the programming and misinformation that has been
      spread in your culture for a long time. Some are unwilling to do
      this, yet they long for the truth. Just a few layers under all the
      misinformation is the truth and with a bit of open-mindedness is
      available to all. It is a choice to start digging for this truth and
      all preconceptions must be open to question in order to see what is
      right in front of you, but invisible to 3D comprehension with the
      blinders put on you through the ages.

      If you truly understood the enormity of the choice you make to go
      forward in your quest for freedom you would always make the right
      choice because the alternative is too horrible to contemplate. In
      your ignorance, however, you only get partial glimpses of what you
      are doing and how going about business as usual is feeding into the
      plan of those who would be your masters. Daily life as usual seems
      more secure than a radical step in another direction with no
      certainty as to where that will lead, but we assure you that when
      you are following your guidance that is the only 'safe' road.

      The only option to imprisonment, slavery and death is to choose,
      freedom, love and life. The way to achieve that is to take off the
      blinders put on you by your so-called authorities and take on the
      vision of your guidance as you feel it in your heart and know it in
      your mind. Clear yourself of all other preconceptions and move on.
      Focus on that which is the highest for you and choose that. Fight
      the distractions that take you away from the highest path. The time
      to be a single-minded server is here. Choose wisely.

      With great love,
      Aristenna

      *********
      Peace, Love and Joy to all,

      Will

      A number of months ago Silvia in Italy was given the prompt to move
      out of the
      circumstances she was in, and now months later she was one of the
      first I was
      asked to contact with the message that for her the time was NOW. The
      next day I
      received this reply:

      "It ìs amazing what you write, Peter cause in this precise days I
      get precise
      signals that I have to leave both from my job place and from my
      home.

      One couple of days ago I dreamt of all people around me
      killed by a Mafia boss.

      Don't know where to go yet.

      I'll ask my guide tonight,

      thank you

      silvia

      For Silvia it is a matter of her very life to be able to move at
      this time. For
      the rest of us not to choose is a matter of which slave camp we will
      interned in
      as this final battle comes to a head. A number of people I have
      dealt with
      lately have wisely stored away their supplies for what is shortly to
      come. For
      some these supplies will do no good because their spiritual choices
      do not match
      their physical choices. One will not suffice without the other. All
      there things
      will be stripped from them as they are led along the path they have
      chosen to
      think only of themselves and never of any others.

      You have been warned. This is the year of serious spiritual battle,
      and yes you
      can choose to listen to the prophets of the New Age who work for the
      Darkness
      itself, or you can listen to your own heart that tells you there is
      something
      very wrong with what is going on --and then act upon that
      knowingness, not for
      yourself, for everything you are here to do is to help others, and
      therein you
      will find your own salvation.

      You are always dearly and grandly loved no matter what choice you
      make or not
      make, but there will be for you no more time to choose.

      The Spiritual Hierarchy through Peter.

      Peter R. Farley
      Roswell, NM 88202

      http://www.4truthseekers.net