Attn: World not end yet.

  • alamo_my
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      We all humans being what's this called.
      When we die our souls will leave the body what's this say's.
      Fear not worries not. Keep praying to the god is what's this most we
      do's.

      We, our love ones, the trust's ones, the goods one or the…..
      The Christ ones, Buddhism, Muslims one, Hindus one or the…
      Let's pray together. May gods save human mankind.
      Believe or not we all from out there. Belongs from were we came.
      And one day will return to it.

      May we all saved from cataclysmic changes the world.
      But is not possible to escape, very truth.
      Our time may end soon and the next generation will go on.

      This time we all realize how much bad and evil that we all dose.
      This time we all realize how much, peace, love, kindness, helpful,
      ……….
      Means to us.

      This world, this land, this sea, this body is temporally.
      The truth is out there………