Read this!

  • David Dees
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
      I know you are close minded, but you must read this.

      Former MI5 Agent Says
      Bombings Look
      Like Inside Job
      By Greg Szymanski
      7-30-5
      http://rense.com/general67/says.htm

      A former British intelligence agent, jailed in 2002 for linking the British
      government with paying an Islamic militant group $160,000 in a failed
      assassination attempt on Colonel Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi of Libya, said this
      week the recent London bombings have all the earmarks of an inside job just
      like 9/11.

      "First, we learn about the training exercises going on here just like 9/11.
      Next, they release suspicious evidence left behind by the culprits as well
      as quickly releasing identifying pictures of the suspects just like the did
      after 9/11," he said.

      Shayler added that what's even more suspicious is the private security firm
      in charge of the training drills prior to 7/7 had ties to former New York
      Mayor Rudy Giuliani. Further, he also received information that one of the
      named suicide bombers, whose picture was released in the London press, has
      turned up alive and well in Pakistan.

      "The more I look at 9/11, the more I am convinced it was a staged event. I
      am convinced the U.S. government manipulated events - let it happen - to
      create a trigger for the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and
      of course what they're trying to do now with the imminent invasions of Iran
      and Syria."

      Shayler said FBI intercepts, failed defense protocols and the suspicious
      activities of a number of officials in various government agencies days,
      weeks and months prior to 9/11 also directly point to an inside job.

      Besides the government irregularities and cover-up, he also suggests 9/11
      was most likely also intended to be, from an intelligence strategist's
      view, an attempt at a larger coup de'tat to take over the American
      government and bring martial law.

      "You have to remember that there were weapons discovered on planes that
      didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they
      were going perhaps to attack the White House or Capitol Hill. That looks to
      me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of
      emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."

      Making analogies between explosives used in IRA bombings he investigated
      while working on the Irish resistance, he said it was virtually impossible
      for jet fuel, as the American government contends, to bring down the Twin
      Towers.

      He compared the WTC to an IRA bombing in front of the Baltic Exchange
      Building in Bishopsgate, saying a thousand tons of homemade explosives were
      used without a much smaller building collapsing.

      "So you are telling me the World Trade Center collapsed from jet fuel? It's
      highly suspicious if not impossible," said Shayler. "And then ask yourself
      about the suspicious nature of Building No. 7. It all looks to me like a
      controlled demolition."
    • stefen lorrain
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        awsome...