Re: Survive Earthchanges

  • downspiral2005
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2005
      -- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, "James Weller" <mavrix@s...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > Im a paranormal researcher, working on a webstore, and new proof
      with
      > pictures of earth changes and px. If you are interested in knowing
      > how to build a shelter, the safest design, and the ultimate best
      > products for protection and health please join on of my two groups.
      >
      > View my profile, I am very serious, and can help anyone even if
      your
      > broke :)

      Hi,
      I am very interested in shared info on the approach and passing of
      planet X. I live in phoenix, anyone else in phoenix please email me.
      Dennis

      Hi, I am also very interested in the approach and passing of PX.I
      would like to see what info you have. I live in phoenix, anyone else
      living in phoenix please email me for shared info on what is an
      evitable event.
    • downspiral2005
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2005
        --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, "James Weller" <mavrix@s...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > Im a paranormal researcher, working on a webstore, and new proof
        with
        > pictures of earth changes and px. If you are interested in knowing
        > how to build a shelter, the safest design, and the ultimate best
        > products for protection and health please join on of my two groups.
        >
        > View my profile, I am very serious, and can help anyone even if your
        > broke :)

        If anyone has a few minutes to spare, go to www.katkam.ca scroll
        down
        to the place where you input dates, time,etc...to the YYYYMMDD box
        and
        input 20041118 wait for the thumbnails to all load in (takes a
        couple
        minutes) go to the LAST five frames (thumbs) and tell me what you
        make
        of these photos. Obviously there are TWO moons clearly visible!!!
        Anyone with video expertise needs to take a close look at these pics.
        I emailed nancy at ZT, but I think she is overwhelmed with info.
        Dennis
      • sam lefevre
        Message 3 of 6 , May 31, 2005
          Thats so bizzar, what do you think it means?

          >From: "downspiral2005" <downspiral2005@...>
          >To: tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [tt-welcome] Re: Survive Earthchanges
          >Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 20:16:36 -0000
          >
          >--- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, "James Weller" <mavrix@s...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hello all,
          > >
          > > Im a paranormal researcher, working on a webstore, and new proof
          >with
          > > pictures of earth changes and px. If you are interested in knowing
          > > how to build a shelter, the safest design, and the ultimate best
          > > products for protection and health please join on of my two groups.
          > >
          > > View my profile, I am very serious, and can help anyone even if your
          > > broke :)

          >If anyone has a few minutes to spare, go to www.katkam.ca scroll
          >down
          >to the place where you input dates, time,etc...to the YYYYMMDD box
          >and
          >input 20041118 wait for the thumbnails to all load in (takes a
          >couple
          >minutes) go to the LAST five frames (thumbs) and tell me what you
          >make
          >of these photos. Obviously there are TWO moons clearly visible!!!
          >Anyone with video expertise needs to take a close look at these pics.
          >I emailed nancy at ZT, but I think she is overwhelmed with info.
          >Dennis

        • Joan Camp
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
            Actually there not as bazzar as you think , i love to study dead and forgatten civilations and in some it was prophicied... But with each one it has almost the same meaning.

          • downspiral2005
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
              Hey sam,
              I believe what you are looking at on katkam is earth's dead twin,
              Earth having "stalled" on Dec 25, 2003, dead twin catching up six
              months later, and it too, has stalled. If you look closely at the
              first frame, you can see craters on the DT. These craters, from what
              I have been able to compare from photos of our moon, are not the
              same "pattern" as the craters on the moon. This is not the moon! For
              those reading this post, and have no idea what I,m talking about, go
              to www.katkam.ca scroll down and input 20041118 into the box, wait
              for the thumbs to load in, then go to the last five frames, Enjoy!
              Dennis
              --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, "sam lefevre" <zamuel42@h...>
              wrote:
              > Thats so bizzar, what do you think it means?
              >

              > >From: "downspiral2005" <downspiral2005@y...>
              > >To: tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [tt-welcome] Re: Survive Earthchanges
              > >Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 20:16:36 -0000
              > >
              > >--- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, "James Weller" <mavrix@s...>
              wrote:

              > > > Hello all,
              > > >
              > > > Im a paranormal researcher, working on a webstore, and new
              proof
              > >with
              > > > pictures of earth changes and px. If you are interested in
              knowing
              > > > how to build a shelter, the safest design, and the ultimate
              best
              > > > products for protection and health please join on of my two
              groups.

              > > > View my profile, I am very serious, and can help anyone even
              if your
              > > > broke :)

              > >If anyone has a few minutes to spare, go to www.katkam.ca scroll
              > >down
              > >to the place where you input dates, time,etc...to the YYYYMMDD box
              > >and
              > >input 20041118 wait for the thumbnails to all load in (takes a
              > >couple
              > >minutes) go to the LAST five frames (thumbs) and tell me what you
              > >make
              > >of these photos. Obviously there are TWO moons clearly visible!!!
              > >Anyone with video expertise needs to take a close look at these
              pics.
              > >I emailed nancy at ZT, but I think she is overwhelmed with info.
              > >Dennis

            • Heather
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
                i was just reading this old message and i was looking at the cam,
                you can also see the two moons on other days like try 20050918, in
                the first several frames. But it is more blatent on this date, i
                would think we would hear about this more if something like that
                appeared over a huge city.

                heather

                --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, "downspiral2005"