ECTV/Breaking News - Two Mega Quakes Hit Near Honshu Japan

  • newsletter@earthchangestv.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      Two Mega Quakes Hit Near Honshu Japan by Mitch Battros � ECTV

      A major earthquake occurred at 10:07:09 (UTC) on Sunday, September 5, 2004. The magnitude 7.0 event has been located near the south coast of western Honshu, Japan. The hypo-central depth was poorly constrained. (This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.).

      In addition, the USGS is showing a second �separate� and larger earthquake measuring 7.1 magnitude in a different location. As it is presented, this �is not� an aftershock. It appears to be a stand alone separate quake.

      Notice the time, depth, and location of the two separate quakes:

      yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss degrees degrees km mag

      1) 2004/09/05 10:07:09 33.09N 136.63E 19.9 7.0 NEAR S. COAST OF WESTERN HONSHU

      2) 2004/09/05 14:57:18 33.15N 137.04E 10.0 7.1 NEAR S. COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

      _______________________________________

      Record Number of Tornadoes Reported in US During August

      A land-falling hurricane and a tropical storm helped push the total number of tornado reports to a record high for the month of August across the United States, according to the NOAA Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Okla. Preliminary numbers indicate a total of 173 tornadoes reported during the month, said Dan McCarthy, SPC's warning coordination meteorologist. Based on tornado records going back to 1950, this significantly tops the previous August record of 126 tornadoes set in 1979. Other high numbers for August include: 120 tornadoes in 1994; 115 in 1992; 112 in 1993; and 108 in 1985. �The active tropical storm season can be partially blamed for the high number of tornado reports,� McCarthy said. Four named tropical storms affected the mid-Atlantic and Southeast seaboards during the month. Full Story

      Unusual Spike in Kp Index

      Take a look at the sudden and unexpected spike on the Kp index which measures geomagnetic storms. This occurs when charged particles emitted from the Sun in the way of CME�s (coronal mass ejections) and solar flares.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares =>; Magnetic Field Shift =>; Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents =>; Extreme Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      This latest event occurred on September 1st. This would put the cause-effect time linked means at the time of escalation of Hurricane �Frances�

      Kp Index: http://sec.noaa.gov/ftpdir/plots/kp/20040901_kp.gif

      Earth Changes TV �Radio Hour�

      Note: All times on both Tues and Thurs will be 9 PM to 10 PM (Pacific)

      Tuesday September 7th � Mark McCutcheon, author of �The Final Theory�. Simply put, it is the famous Theory Of Everything finally made manifest in a book! A theory that rids us of all our mysterious beliefs by revealing the true nature of our universe -- a single, simple unifying principle that explains everything. This is the ultimate goal of science and one of humanity's greatest quests to understand our world. It has finally arrived .. The Final Theory is here! http://www.thefinaltheory.com/pages/10/index.htm

      Thursday September 9th � John Joseph Kennedy, Presidential candidate. John Joseph Kennedy of the historic Kennedy family has decided to run for President of the United States of America! He has decided to "right the wrongs" of our most recent United States Leaders and give back to the people of America their Freedoms, their Rights, their Voices, and their Dignity! Also Dan Rezac, Vice President candidate will be joining us.
      Website: http://www.johnjosephkennedy.com/

      Tuesday September 14th - Joshua East, founder of Humanity Unite. Humanity Unite is an online-network and educational organization, dedicated to humanitarian campaign developments. Through extensive network programs such as United Networks, Project Re-Search, Universal Timeline and Artist Unite, we've created exciting and effective ways to connect a broad range of groups and individuals working towards the betterment of humanity and our planet. Website: http://www.humanityunite.org/project_research.html

      **Tune into our �live� webcast radio show: I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show: http://www.live365.com/stati! ons/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.php

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.php

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/aboutmitch.php

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.php