Re: [tt-welcome] Hello Tina!

  • tina delgreco
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
      Hi! Jesse
      Good to hear from you. How are you? Sorry I couldn't write you back I was traveling and on a treadmill with work etc. Trying to get George or Art to put Jelaila Starr (www.nibiruancouncil.com, author of WE ARE THE NIBIRUANS (you can get it from the library)
      on the air on coasttocoastam.
      I truly have no doubt that we are being genetically recoded AGAIN and that Jesus was a star visitor and that Mary was impregnated by an entity from another star system. I realize that I am making major waves in the concsiousness of many such as the deluded "born again"? Christian fanatic like Pat Robertson (whom I read in a Ufology book last year was quoted as saying that: "If you believe in UFO's/ET"s you should be stoned! " ( and he wasn't talking about smoking pot!)
      When I read the AQUARIAN GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST by Levi, the MISSING 18 yrs of Jesus's life, FROM 12 TO 30, and read that he had traveled to Egypt and India and studied with the masters and he had also done rapid chanting, which was NEVER EVEN MENTIONED in the BIBLE, ( a required reading book while attending a 6 month course at the School of Metaphysics in Chicago eons ago) I began to understand a little of the WHY of our societies chaotic consciousness. Now years later after having woken up a little out of a zen void I have been reading authors like Starr, Barbara Marciniak (Pleiadian channeled info which talked about a hologram inserted in our consciousness re: Jesus) and Whitley Streiber's SECRET SCHOOL which told of Streibers past life shown to him by the ET"s who had abducted him and his sibling AND then his young son throughout his life and he was shown a past life where he had been a tutor for a young man who was groomed to be an Emperor I believe in Rome, during the life
      of Jesus. Streiber specifically stated that if he had not been his tutor then Jesus would not have had the life or his lifes end that he had.Now I want to interview Streiber and meet with Marciniak and Pleiadians and Starr and other Nibiruans.
      I believe that the Zetas, the Greys are the ones who are trying to control our consciousness and society, yet the Pleiadians and the Nibiruans are also, but to a different end. For months I have been behind in my research as I have been working more than full time to get out of a financial bind, whereas last early summer I was able to research and write more. I even was able to go up to James Gillilands Sattva Sanctuary in Trout Lake Wash. at the base of Mt. Adams. I attended a live radio broadcast from NOTES FROM THE SOUL, along with dozens of other truth seekers. Hundreds of top ufologists, scientists and abductees and people like myself who long for understanding of our roots, our future and for some assistance out of the confusion, destruction , pollution etc., which plagues out society have sought out this portal area where orbs and light beings appear.
      Pleas Check it out. Determined to upgrade my means so to speak, so that I can hav3e the technology to listen to Prof Mccanneys talks also
      The Pleiadians ( www.pleiadians.com see Barb. Marciniaks article on OWN YOUR OWN MIND) come from a spiritually advanced civilization and we can learn GREATLY from them as also from the Nibiruans.
      Gotta run
      no time to edit
      Love & light
      NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO
      Tina
      Jesse <jdjessedevin@...> wrote:
      Hey Tina,

      It is good to hear a post from you! I have not been on this group
      in a while and like what you had to say about our hybrid roots, and
      future adventures, in regards to the 'missing link'.

      I hope all is well with you.
      Email me some time I would like to speak with you.
      Jesse

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
        Hi all you friends whom I have missed over the past few months.
        I have been reading David Ickes information on the internet. He has a
        different view of who is trying to control us and it is very interesting and make
        alot of sense to me.
        Go to Davidicke.com and see what he is saying.
        For now
        Ruth

      • mr_john_jones2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8 4:35 PM
          --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, tina delgreco <semjasi@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi! Jesse
          > Good to hear from you. How are you? Sorry I couldn't write you
          back I was traveling and on a treadmill with work etc. Trying to get
          George or Art to put Jelaila Starr (www.nibiruancouncil.com, author
          of WE ARE THE NIBIRUANS (you can get it from the library)
          > on the air on coasttocoastam.

          Awesome!
        • tina delgreco