Compelling Crop circle message re:9/6/03 planetary alignment

  • tina delgreco
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi! Everybody
      Have been following planetary alignments, planet X
      predictions, crop circle messages and ET/govt. coverup
      this past year. Just got this post from Marshall
      Masters (www.yowusa.com) passing it along with the
      hope that you will keep an open mind and heart and
      pass it on to others for discussion and investigation.
      Since I recalled seeing a post from Prof Mccanney re:
      an object in our solar system, coming in from the
      southern hemisphere, I am sending him this data and
      hope he will answer my questions as he did last week
      re: 8/29 4 way electrical alignment. Please read this
      article in it's entirety, research it as best you can
      and stay aware. Take care
      Love & light

      NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO
      Tina
      Posted by Marshall
      Masters on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 03:21 am:

      Are English Crop Circles
      Being Covertly Suppressed?

      YOWUSA.COM,
      01-September-2003
      Marshall Masters�

      In my July 3, 2003
      article Are Extraterrestrials at Odds With Crop
      Circle Messages?, I
      raised the possibility that we could see a major
      new formation in England
      sometime in the middle of this August with a
      continuation of the
      Crabwood 2002 message.� Then on August 9, 2003 I
      published Recurring Crop
      Circle Pictograms Could Be the Keys to a
      Dialogue, in which I
      reported a building sequence of formations that
      could be leading us
      towards a much-awaited continuation of the
      Crabwood 2002 message.�
      In that article, I also noted that someone had
      mysteriously broken into
      the home of crop circle researched Maurice
      Osborn and destroyed the
      master copy of his video "Alien Messages.��
      Then something mysterious
      happened.� Crop circles stopped forming in
      England, although they
      continued to form elsewhere.� At face value, it
      undoubtedly appears there
      is a convert effort underway to prevent the
      appearance of formations
      in England since the 10th of this month � but
      why?

      http://yowusa.com/Archive/Sep2003/01sep03a/01sep03a.htm

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com