Knowledge of South West Canada

  • First Last
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1, 2003
      Can anyone that is familiar with Western Canada recommend a spot with lakes and forrest region? Obviously, I'll have to go up the west mountain or the otherside (east) of the mountains. Preferably I would like to be on the western side of the mountains. Also, I would like to know where the active/dormant volcanoes are especially. Are there any Volcanoe maps anywhere??
      Good luck to all,

    • Mel Fuller
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 2, 2003
        I have been in contact with Yellowstonetrading.com they are in Montana near
        Bozeman. I believe they have action going tword a habitat. I/we may be
        checking in with him, and expect to purchase a substantial amount of
        survival stuff from him.

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 2, 2003
          Interesting response--"limited success". And answer thru tt-welcome. Have
          you contacted him again yet? I see his mail address below.
          It would be a lot closer for you to travel.

          JJJJJJJJJ

          > I have been in contact with Yellowstonetrading.com they are in Montana
          near
          > Bozeman. I believe they have action going tword a habitat. I/we may be
          > checking in with him, and expect to purchase a substantial amount of
          > survival stuff from him.

          ---
        • Marcus Alfonso
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 2, 2003
            $6,000 will get you a 20' X 20' room in a blast shelter, which I am told is of excellent design & location. Yellowstone county is far away from probable nuke impact points (unfortunately I am not). As far as I know from a friend a few months ago, there are still openings in this shelter. Since I don't have the $, I will have to manage some other way. But that area of the state, I will definitely head for. Later. Marcus.

            > I have been in contact with Yellowstonetrading.com they are in Montana
            near
            > Bozeman. I believe they have action going tword a habitat. I/we may be
            > checking in with him, and expect to purchase a substantial amount of
            > survival stuff from him.

            ---

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • jakaby2002 <jakaby@midbc.com>
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 3, 2003
              Greetings;

              I live in the area called Cariboo/Chilcotin and provide the following
              information for your consideration.

              Maps
              British Columbia
              http://www.britishcolumbia.com/maps/islands/bcvanisl.html

              Interior of BC
              Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
              http://www.britishcolumbia.com/maps/bc/bc_ccc.html

              Safe locations from Zetatalk
              British Columbia
              http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx110.htm
              Prince George
              http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx169.htm
              Kelowna
              http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx232.htm

              The area Steve Havas has mentioned ( Williams Lake/Prince George)
              would appear to be a safe area from Volcano/Earthquake during the
              poleshift. ( Don't know until it happens ;o)

              Earthquake fault zones for area.
              http://www.pep.bc.ca/hazard_preparedness/NBC_Seismic_Zones-1990.pdf

              Volcano activity - last eruptions 40,000 years ago
              http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/gsc/pacific/vancouver/volcanoes/13_map_f_e.php

              Climate Data BC regions
              http://srmwww.gov.bc.ca/rib/wis/eco/

              Climate data - Cariboo/Chilcotin/Coast
              The area consists of;

              the Cariboo region
              (Cariboo Gold Rush area of 1865).
              Highway 97 Clinton to Prince George East side of Fraser River
              Cariboo mountains on extreme east of region form west side of Rocky
              mountain trench.
              Main towns - 100 Mile House/Williams Lake/Quesnel
              Good rainfall/Temp -40 to + 30 C
              Mixed soils

              Chilcotin Plateau
              200 Miles across (from Williams Lake to Anahim Lake) Flat.
              southern area semi desert.
              Low precipitation/ Sandy clay soil
              Temp -40 to +30 C

              Coast
              Area from Tatla lake/Anahim lake to ocean
              Access to Knight inlet/ Butte Inlet (no roads)
              access to North Bentinck Arm/Dean Channel by road.
              Alexander MacKenzie crossed North America to this point using Fraser
              River to Prince George, and Blackwater River to Coast mountains.
              (Natives called this the Grease trail - oolican fish trade to
              interior)

              Notes;
              The one thing we have in the Cariboo/Chilcotin region is lots of
              trees. Heating/cooking fuel is not an issue ;o)

              The native peoples in the Interior survived as hunter/gatherers as
              well as trading with Coast peoples.
              The climate today does not lend itself to dryland food production.
              Irrigation is required. Many water sources exist on the East side of
              Fraser River. West Side of Fraser River quite dry throughout
              year.Some rivers and lakes.

              Temperature range growing season from May to Oct. (this would
              obviously change with poleshift)
              Soil conditions have not developed because of lack of rain over the
              centuries. Although swamp/lake regions have some areas of developed
              soil, most land is clay / rubble and trees.

              If the intent is to move to the ocean after the shift. This may be a
              good area. Access to coastal areas is possible using a number of
              routes. This region is not too far away from the Ocean (250 miles),
              without being close enough to get washed away by any Tsunnami.

              Personnally, I'm staying in this area until this is over, and then my
              hope is to establish trade from the coast back to the Cariboo.

              If you would like to discuss further information please contact me at
              jakaby@...

              Kindest Regards
              J.William Dell

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 3, 2003
                Marcus,

                Yes, I am very interested. Please tell me more. Eren

                --- Marcus Alfonso <marcusa56@...> wrote:
                > I'm trying to get (& am having limited sucess) one
                > started in Montana. Interested? Marcus

                http://taxes.yahoo.com/
              • zetathemagnificent
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 30, 2003
                  Greetings, Earthlings

                  The pole shift will occur on May 15... so prepare!!!

                  We will save as many as we cab.

                  NO, I do not understand Russian. What makes you think that? Other
                  Zetas do, but I have never been good at Earth languages (just
                  English). I am but one of many Zetas and we do not all understand
                  Russian. We Zetas have our own language which is rather complicated.

                  Aaargamhvwve anxiiilleja mrkvdreaksha aabrrrserrrasfrf.
                  (He who understands will rule the universe)

                  UNtil next time.
                • connie shipley
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 30, 2003
                    You have definitely taken the path of "ignorance". Have you read the "OAHSPE" that is listed thru the zetatalk. It truly exists. It's not just something made-up by the "ets", like Bill and yourself like to call them. Do you only believe what society tells you, what kind of person you are is dictated by society only? Can you do the 3 S's in your auto if it cost as much as a house. Is that how you live? If you have no beliefs in things that aren't physical and tangible, then you definitely own or desire things that cost more then they are worth and that you can not truly afford. This is what society has programmed into us, so we will forget who and what we are and why we exist. I promise you these physical, tangible things that society had blinded us with are not the truth. May you come to the realization that you are more then that!!!!!! Connie
                    P.S. definition of 3 S's (s-it, shower and shave)
                    zetathemagnificent <piperfox@...> wrote:Greetings, Earthlings