"The Orion Prophecy": Part One.

  • --George--(USAF-VET)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      The front cover of "THE ORION PROPHECY" (the authors
      are Patrick Geryl & Gino Ratinckx) states: "Will The World
      Be Destroyed in 2012? Prophecies from the Maya and the Old
      Egyptians."

      I quote here the back cover: "In the year 2012 (as my
      Scotland Gentleman Friend 'Ben Mac' has stated before with
      his own 'fine' research) the Earth awaits a super
      catastrophe: Its magnetic field will completely reverse in
      one go. Phenomenal earthquakes and tidal waves will
      completely destroy our civilization. Europe and North
      America will shift thousands of kilometers northward and
      end up in a polar clime. Nearly the whole earth's
      population will perish in the apocalyptic happenings.

      These predictions stem from the Maya and Egyptians. They
      are descendants of the legendary Atlantis, which is
      currently buried under the South Pole. The Atlanteans had
      highly evolved astronomical knowledge and were able to
      exactly predict the previous world-wide flood in 9792 BC.
      They built tens of thousands of boats and escaped to South
      America and Egypt.

      The authors launch this world-shattering message after
      having cracked several ancient star codes (which are over
      10,000 years old) of crucial importance to civilization as
      we approach the year 2012. In that year, Venus, Orion and
      several other stars will take the same 'code-positions' as
      in 9792 BC, the year of the previous cataclysm!

      But there is more. For thousands of years historical
      sources have told of a forgotten time-capsule of ancient
      wisdom located in a massive labyrinth. They speak of
      secret chambers filled with artifacts and documents from
      the previous flood. This Hall of Records was created, so
      myth has it, by this antediluvian race and the Old
      Egyptians, who held strong apocalyptic beliefs and wanted
      to preserve their accomplishments and wisdom for posterity.

      Patrick Geryl & Gino Ratinckx have established the
      location, of the famous labyrinth. The authors prove their
      points with extensive scientific and archaeological
      research. The excavation of this time-capsule will have
      enormous archaeological and historical implications.
      Archaeologists and scientists will see it as an invaluable
      insight into the technologies of a hitherto undiscovered
      race- if they proceed in time!

      The authors give evidence that the name of Osiris should
      have been translated "Orion"!! Osiris, we know, was one of
      the re-incarnations of the Messiah, Yahoshua (pronounced
      Yah-hah-shu-way). We do know Egyptian legend states that
      Osiris arrived on Earth from the constellation Orion, and
      he came to Earth in a spaceship. he also left the Earth
      the same way when he returned back to Orion. This is
      really where many of the Resurrection stories, in many
      religions, first originated.

      The authors of "THE ORION PROPHECY" give the translations
      of various hieroglyphics written by an advanced
      civilization they call the Old Egyptians. "His name is
      Osiris (Orion). He is the seed of the contents of all
      human bodies. His name commands from above the Spiritual
      Parts in the human bodies. The Name of the Glorious One
      shines eternally in the Infinity. He grows every day at
      the firmament of stars.....Ancient texts describe a
      catastrophic change in the magnetic field of the Sun. The
      fierce burning Sun shows the magnetic field of the Sun has
      turned. This is accompanied by violent outbursts on the
      Sun's surface, through which the Sun seems to be "on fire."

      The star configuration Orion is singled out as the chief
      culprit of this event. He judges the human souls and their
      survival. Later it is mentioned that Orion is directly
      connected to the code to calculate the shift of the
      magnetic field of the Sun. Thus the Orion Code of the
      Pyramids of Giza! They were put there to warn us that
      Orion is of utmost importance to us and needs to be studied
      meticulously. In the writings of Ibrahim Ben Ebn Wasuff
      Shah, we read: 'The Giza Complex was built to memorialize a
      tremendous cataclysm in the Earth's planetary system which
      affected the globe with fire and flood?'

      We have long known that the ancient Egyptians celebrated
      light and life, as did the ancient Hebrews who one "ruled
      Egypt as the Shemitic (Semitic) Hyksos Shepherd Kings.
      Moses, Joshua and Joseph were all leaders of Egypt. Many
      scholars wrongly thought the ancient Egyptians celebrated
      death and the Afterlife.

      Instead, they knew more about the meaning and purpose of
      life, and what goes on in the Spirit World after so-called
      death, and the great truth of human spirits living many
      lifetimes through reincarnation (IN HUMAN FORM ONLY).

      Confidentially Yours,
      --George
      (USAF-VET)

      =====