RE: [tt-welcome] I've seen more evidence...

  • Clipper Ordiway
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1, 2002
      Here in Ketchikan, Alaska there is about half as much rainfall as last year
      and it is the most northern "rainforest" in the world. The permafrost in
      the North is said to be getting mushy...all the signs are there to be read.

      Yes, the permafrost is getting mushy. My house, in 24 feet, is about 14
      inches out of level because of it. Nasty stuff.

      From one Alaskan (Fairbanks) to another,

      Clipper

    • Clipper Ordiway