Re: [tt-forum] Pole Shift Evidence?

  • Sol
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001

      How you doing Slugga, hope you don't mind if I reply to you here, it seems like a more appropriate list.

      There's actually not much to say, because I don't think that there is a "condensed version" of ZetaTalk, unfortunate though that may be. Maybe someone wants to correct me on this, hopefully? Perhaps someone has put a page like that together, that I hadn't heard about.

      However, there is a condensed survival manual which we lovingly call "the booklet" (:-), and which is available for viewing in a .pdf version at http://www.zetatalk.com/nonproft/00014006.htm . A hard-copy of this booklet is now available through the TT-Inc.

      By the way, for our whole membership - there's also a quickly growing list of interesting links on Hazelwoods new site, at http://www.prep2003.com/links.htm . We have probably encountered most of those here already, but there's a couple of nice new ones in there as well. Probably a good list to keep track of.

      Later,
      Sol