Testing the watetrs

  • Clipper Ordiway
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2000
      Just testing the waters here. Brrrr ....... little chilly :-)

      Clipper
    • Yvon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2000
        Now, that is a good joke! I almost spilled my coffee.

        I have been trying to offer some comments on the large number of posts in
        the past few days but having been very busy myself this weekend everytime I
        complete a response I find out I am three or four posts too late!

        I hope to be on top of things by Monday!

        Yvon