RE: [tt-watch] For you astronomers out there...

  • Michael L Cunningham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      I still monitor this site daily.

      If you haven't found the website... Heavens Above... http://www.heavens-above.com/ is a great place to monitor various satellites.

      80 degree swing... DAMN!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: tt-watch@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tt-watch@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Clipper
      Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 9:25 AM
      To: tt-watch@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tt-watch] For you astronomers out there...

      Happy New Year to you as well. I see you are still here. Good.
      I do not even own a cell phone. I have no use for them. I like PC’s. Maybe there is an app for that?
      I did some research after I asked the question and found that it probably was an iridium satellite I saw. It was still cool to see. I had flash backs... “It’s a UFO!” Maybe it was.
      Off topic... It was 40 below zero here last week (F) ... today, it is 40 above Awesome.

      Clipper