PEARL HARBOR DAY .

  • drsashaalexlessin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2012
      PEARL HARBOR DAY by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.

      FDR forced the Japanese, who needed oil for their mercantile economy, to move on Hawaii, by cutting them off from SE Asian supply.

      Navy officials warned Yamamoto and the Japanese fleet heading for Hawaii and wanted to put the fleet in defensive position, but FDR said (in essence), "No, don't protect the ships, I want maximum deaths of our sailors. Put the planes at Schofield Barracks on runway to be destroyed. Pearl Harbor attack by Japanese will let me declare war on Japan. Then Germany, Japan's ally, will declare war on the U.S. and we can save Britain from the Nazi's as I've planned with Churchill." Problem (created by U.S.), Reaction (Do something, we've been attacked), Solution (attack Japan, thence Germany). '

      Sound familiar: Problem (Attack on Twin Towers and collapse of nearby building on Sept 11) created by Bush, Rumsford, Cheny and their handlers), Reaction (We've been attacked, do something), Solution: Kill Iraquis and suspend civil liberties in the U.S.).

      Don't be fooled again.
    • Michael L Cunningham
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2012
        We put up with you weird stuff but you're now crossing the line by trying to
        rewrite history.

        Do not try and dishonor those dead veterans of Pearl Harbor by claiming you
        know history better.

        Michael L Cunningham

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 7, 2012
          Michael ;
          Lest we not forget, the other men that died that day. Three
          hours after the
          attack on Pearl. The Japanese attacked Clark Field, in the Philippine
          islands. And
          for the next 6 months or so were forgotten, as the poem goes "No
          Mammy, No
          Pappy, no Uncle Sammy." This part of the war in the Pacific Theater
          of Operations
          (PTO) was ignored by our government and history of the war in
          general. My uncle First]
          Lieutenant John T. Furby. was a tread head as they are called now,
          and died a a guest
          of the Japanese Imperial U. S. Army at Christ the King seminary,
          Luzon PI. having survived
          the death march and Camp O'Donnell.
          Laurie Wood Brandt

          On Dec 6, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Michael L Cunningham wrote:

          > We put up with you weird stuff but you're now crossing the line by
          > trying to
          > rewrite history.
          >
          > Do not try and dishonor those dead veterans of Pearl Harbor by
          > claiming you
          > know history better.
          >
          > Michael L Cunningham

        • DaveW
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 7, 2012
            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, brandtfamily@... wrote:

            > Michael ;
            > Lest we not forget, the other men that died that day. Three
            > hours after the
            > attack on Pearl. The Japanese attacked Clark Field, in the Philippine
            > islands. And
            > for the next 6 months or so were forgotten, as the poem goes "No
            > Mammy, No
            > Pappy, no Uncle Sammy." This part of the war in the Pacific Theater
            > of Operations
            > (PTO) was ignored by our government and history of the war in
            > general. My uncle First]
            > Lieutenant John T. Furby. was a tread head as they are called now,
            > and died a a guest
            > of the Japanese Imperial U. S. Army at Christ the King seminary,
            > Luzon PI. having survived
            > the death march and Camp O'Donnell.
            > Laurie Wood Brandt

            I don't believe this episode was ignored at the time, nor by history afterwards. The "Battling Bastards of Bataan" still live in glory in the annals of US military history, just as the Bataan Death March lives in infamy. It's just that there was little that could practically be done at the time, and there was a whole lot else going on. After the war, the US prosecuted those deemed responsible; many were executed or imprisoned.
          • Michael L Cunningham
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 7, 2012
              We will never forget... even in the face of those who would hijack this day
              for their own selfish purposes... note lessin.

              Michael L Cunningham

              Lest we not forget, the other men that died that day. Three hours
              after the attack on Pearl. The Japanese attacked Clark Field, in the
              Philippine islands. And
              for the next 6 months or so were forgotten, as the poem goes "No Mammy, No
              Pappy, no Uncle Sammy." This part of the war in the Pacific Theater of
              Operations
              (PTO) was ignored by our government and history of the war in general. My
              uncle First]
              Lieutenant John T. Furby. was a tread head as they are called now, and
              died a a guest of the Japanese Imperial U. S. Army at Christ the King
              seminary, Luzon PI. having survived
              the death march and Camp O'Donnell.
              Laurie Wood Brandt

              On Dec 6, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Michael L Cunningham wrote:

              > We put up with you weird stuff but you're now crossing the line by
              > trying to rewrite history.
              >
              > Do not try and dishonor those dead veterans of Pearl Harbor by
              > claiming you know history better.
              >
              > Michael L Cunningham

            • Michael L Cunningham
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 11, 2012
                http://www.hoax-slayer.com/japanese-rice-crop-art.shtml

                And people here think crop circles can't be created...

                Michael L Cunningham