Don't Miss UFO CON in Santa Clara, CA: UFO Cover Up; Alien Agenda & MORE

  • firstlorien
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
      UFO CON ** September 15th & 16th, 2012 ** Santa Clara, CA ~ Santa Clara
      Marriott Hotel

      Info: lorien@... <mailto:lorien@...> OR
      brian@... <mailto:brian@...> OR Brian at
      925-449-6844
      Visit www.UFOCON2012.com <http://www.ufocon2012.com/vendors.html> to
      Register Today!

      Speakers Include: Andrew D. Basiago, Kim Carlsberg, Douglas Dietrich,
      Richard Dolan, Harry Drew, Laura Eisenhower, Jordan Maxwell, Christopher
      O'Brien, Michael Schratt, Derrel Sims, Ruben Uriarte, Les Velez,
      Alfred Lambremont Webre. With Special Guests, Saturday night host of
      Coast to Coast AM, John B. Wells; Sean David Morton as our Banquet Host
      and Panel Moderator; Russell Targ, the Father of Remote Viewing; Bernard
      "Bernie" Mendez, liaison to past presidents and extra-terrestrials, and
      many more!

      Join us for the first annual UFO CON! Dedicated to providing a
      cutting-edge forum for researchers from around the country to share
      their information and experiences into the widely varying field of UFO
      research, which will include: information about anomalous aerial craft
      sightings from around the world, newly discovered UFO crash sites, alien
      and military encounters and abductions, alien implants, UFO history,
      conspiracies and cover-ups, crop circles and other "meta" events, and so
      many more UFO/alien-related topics.

      UFO CON will also be benefiting MUFON and OPUS with fundraising raffles,
      abduction and sightings video booth, implant body scans, Green Alien
      "flea market" table, and a RAVE Cocktail Party with the Speakers (visit
      www.MUFONMarinSonoma.com <http://www.mufonmarinsonoma.com> ).

      We look forward to having you join us for what we, are indeed positive,
      is the premiere UFO conference in Northern California. See you there!!!

      ************************************************************************\
      ******************************

      VENDORS! ARTISTS! Say you saw UFO CON in the a Yahoo Group and receive a
      generous discount on a vendor table! Please visit www.UFOCON2012.com
      <http://www.ufocon2012.com> and click on the EXHIBITORS BUTTON - map of
      the room is available. We are looking for: crystals, jewelry, healthy
      packaged snacks, candles, tarot card readers, healing modalities,
      psychics, alien and UFO artwork... Lorien: 415-895-6069.

    • Earl
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
        Are you frigging kidding me? Dragon-Con is on now!

        If I am going to spend money at a con where people are living out their fantasy, I go where the girls at-least look good.

        Check out: http://www.geeksaresexy.net/ for example.

        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "firstlorien" <firstlorien@...> wrote:

        > UFO CON ** September 15th & 16th, 2012 ** Santa Clara, CA ~ Santa Clara
        > Marriott Hotel
      • Earl
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012