See what others are saying about my films

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2012
      Hi,
      The films I have produced, Beyond Me and Beyond Belief are life
      changing. Don't take my word for it, read what others have to say:
      Beyond Me Testimonials
      <http://www.beyondmefilm.com/index.php/testimonials>
      The films are available to view for free on the site's home page
      <http://www.beyondmefilm.com/> .
      This website is non-profit, non-commercial and educational and provided
      as a community service.
      Regards,
      Frank HuguenardProducer/DirectorBeyond Me Filmswww.beyondmefilm.com

    • Earl
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2012
        So how about putting your films on YOUTUBE so we can watch them for free?

        You did say you were non-profit.

        As for testimonials, if you have to flog them on us then I think it is more likely they are sock-puppets than real statements.

        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <fhuguenard@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > The films I have produced, Beyond Me and Beyond Belief are life
        > changing. Don't take my word for it, read what others have to say:
        > Beyond Me Testimonials
        > <http://www.beyondmefilm.com/index.php/testimonials>
        > The films are available to view for free on the site's home page
        > <http://www.beyondmefilm.com/> .
        > This website is non-profit, non-commercial and educational and provided
        > as a community service.
        > Regards,
        > Frank HuguenardProducer/DirectorBeyond Me Filmswww.beyondmefilm.com

      • DaveW
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2012
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Earl" <earlcolby.pottinger@...> wrote:

          > So how about putting your films on YOUTUBE so we can watch them for free?
          >
          > You did say you were non-profit.
          >
          > As for testimonials, if you have to flog them on us then I think it is more likely they are sock-puppets than real statements.

          This whole "Jesus in India" stuff is hogwash anyway, about as believable as "The DaVinci Code" nonsense.
        • Earl
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2012
            What always gets me are that these people are claiming to do it not to make money but to help us instead. Yet somehow you just can't get anything without paying money first.

            When money is their first priority you know that is a scam.