*** New Artifacts proves alien contact with Mayas ***

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
      Mexican Government in '2012' - Documentary - "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond,"

      ~ Artifacts are Revealed! by Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by the Mexican government, releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-artifacts-proves-alien-contact-with.html

      ~ Lawrence
    • Prophecykeepers Foundation
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
        Not surprising.

        The Puebloan cultures in the American Southwest take for granted the existence of ETs.

        Remember Robert Morningsky's experience?

        Prophecykeepers Foundation is a 501(c)3 Public Foundation and a Congressional District Program at http://www.Prophecykeepers.com The White Roots of Peace Council was founded by the late 6 Nations Peacemaker Mad Bear Anderson, Sachem of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy. We tell the unpopular truths of prophecy that others are afraid to tell... and cannot profit from.

        ________________________________
        Mexican Government in '2012' - Documentary - "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond,"

        ~ Artifacts are Revealed! by Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by the Mexican government, releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-artifacts-proves-alien-contact-with.html

        ~ Lawrence

      • DaveW
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2012
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Prophecykeepers Foundation <prophecykeepersdotcom@...> wrote:

          > Not surprising.
          >
          > The Puebloan cultures in the American Southwest take for granted the existence of ETs.
          >

          > Remember Robert Morningsky's experience?

          You mean this one?

          http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=130.0;wap2