My Coast to Coast AM Interview-Thanks 2U All !!!

  • ufo2utv
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Hey everyone,

      Thanks to all of you who tuned in to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory on Friday night for my 2 hour interview! It was an absolute blast, to say the least! I had so much material to cover I tried to talk as fast as I could to fit it all in, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive!

      The support from listeners who wrote me and looked into all of my books has also been an utterly awesome surprise in pushing three of my books to the top Ten on Amazon and the Ebook version of my book: Jesus Is No Joke: A True Story Of An Unlikely Witness Who Saw Jesus, straight to #1 in the Unexplained Mysteries category...so I just needed to truly thank as many of you, as much as I can!

      The contents of this book is what I spoke of mainly on the show with the visits to Heaven, Hell and Jesus visitations, along with some mentionings of Shadow People and such...so I got a lot crammed into the show :)

      I am SO grateful to all of you who tuned in and were so supportive!

      Much love to ya!

      ~Heidi Hollis

      www.HeidiHollis.com

      Jesus Is No Joke-Ebook: http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-No-Joke-Unlikely-ebook/dp/B007155ZFW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1328491349&sr=8-4