Mayan Calendar

  • mac_goats
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2011
      I am curious. How many of us believe that it is a possibility (one of many) that the alignment that occurs on December 21, 2012 may open a portal in the Milky Way's black hole to another dimension, allowing fallen angels and demons to physically invade earth once again?
    • Hap Griffin
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2011
        There is no “alignment” that occurs on this date. If you knew anything about real astronomy, you’d know this.

        Hap

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2011
          Sure don't claim to be a student of astronomy....not having studied it, not being a master in that area.

          Are you talking about astrology as the "real astronomy"?

          I had seen on a documentary (not saying that any documentary in this age of lying and dishonor is true) that the sun, earth, and the
          black hole in the Milky Way (which has been discovered in recent times by scientist) will be in alignment. That this movement
          towards the galactic rift is part of what is causing the great increase in the frequency of earthquakes, and volcanic activity here
          on earth due to the stress that is being put on our magnetic fields.

          Claudia

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 4, 2011
            It’s complete and utter bullshit. The earth will no more be aligned with the center of the galaxy in 2012 than any other time. And there is no increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity either. Check the records.

            Hap

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 4, 2011
              I have checked the records (graph) on the frequencies of earthquakes in the past. Within the last few years the amount of
              earthquakes from a relative straight line at the bottom of the graph have peaked to a steep line upward towards the top. You can
              find these graphs by googling earthquake frequencies. I have once again checked them and you may also.

              They support my statements not yours. Perhaps my other statement about the alignment is also correct? ;-)

              Check out:
              http://www.thehorizonproject.com/earthquakes.cfm

              http://earth.webecs.co.uk/

              Another graph from the USGS is counting the number of worldwide earthquakes according to magnitude, and correlating it to the years
              shows:
              http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/graphs.php Because of the increase in the earthquake measuring apparatus of
              today these below charts are more significant in showing increase, because it is easier in our times to find the little earthquakes
              which would not have shown up on the older equipment. The huge earthquakes would have shown up on the older equipment.

              In the years 1980 to 1989 there were four, 8 to 9.9 magnitude earthquakes
              In the years 1990 to 1999 there were six, 8 to 9.9 magnitude earthquakes
              In the years 2000 to 2009 there were thirteen, 8 to 9.9 magnitude earthquakes

              This above graphs do not count the smaller quakes. The last
              graph shown on this USGS site shows the years 2010 thru 2011 (a 2 year span instead of
              the 9 year span tracked on the above charts. This last graph shows
              two 8 to 9.9 magnitude earthquakes....with 7 more years of data
              yet to be revealed. If each of the 7 remaining years manifests 2 big earthquakes each our number would be at 16 for this time
              period.
              I suspect that there will be more than 2 big earthquakes per year as we go forward.

              Also of interest is that the more recent earthquakes are having a tremendously greater death toll than the past earthquakes.

              USGS Worldwide Deadly & Destructive Earthquakes between Magnitudes 6 and 8
              http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/historical.php

              Claudia
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
                Yeh Mr know it all smart ass has nothing to say now, lol thats what i thought.
                See personally i haven't heard much about demons but i could
                understand a time of great mental and spiritual advancement or
                mutation. Wich in a sence is somewhat understandable due to the
                magnetic forces present in such a powerful universal object. The human
                body is electrical and if you know your science, it says electrons are
                influenced by electromagnetism. Elementary. But what we all fail to
                realize is that it's has happened to us over and over again. Every
                26800 years we have a full galactic cycle. Our sun moves up and down
                like a sine wave in the galaxy.

                This isn't our 1st or our last cycle, nor will it be our last.
                Soo the idea is to be good to one another, clean up ur carma and hold
                ur head up high. U are a GOD!!!

                --
                Omashday
              • Michael L Cunningham
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
                  I think he chose not to debate you since you're baiting this forum anyway.
                  You already have a mind-set
                  so we'll not waste precious knowledge on the likes of you... since you
                  already seem to "know-it-all".

                  Michael L Cunningham

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
                    Dam right LOL

                    On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Michael L Cunningham <
                    bogeystar@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > I think he chose not to debate you since you're baiting this forum anyway.
                    > You already have a mind-set
                    > so we'll not waste precious knowledge on the likes of you... since you
                    > already seem to "know-it-all".
                    >
                    > Michael L Cunningham

                    Omashday

                  • DaveW
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
                      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Sunny <omashday@...> wrote:

                      > Yeh Mr know it all smart ass has nothing to say now, lol thats what i thought.
                      > See personally i haven't heard much about demons but i could
                      > understand a time of great mental and spiritual advancement or
                      > mutation. Wich in a sence is somewhat understandable due to the
                      > magnetic forces present in such a powerful universal object. The human
                      > body is electrical and if you know your science, it says electrons are
                      > influenced by electromagnetism. Elementary. But what we all fail to
                      > realize is that it's has happened to us over and over again. Every
                      > 26800 years we have a full galactic cycle. Our sun moves up and down
                      > like a sine wave in the galaxy.
                      >
                      > This isn't our 1st or our last cycle, nor will it be our last.
                      > Soo the idea is to be good to one another, clean up ur carma and hold
                      > ur head up high. U are a GOD!!!
                      >
                      > --
                      > Omashday

                      If you'd bother to read through the archives of the group, you will see that the question of increased earthquake and volcanic activity has been addressed here many times before. If Hap chooses not to re-hash this tired topic yet again, it is entirely understandable to me. But we can't expect someone who makes such irrelevant and nonsensical statements as yours above to think all that rationally.
                    • Sunny
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
                        Im open to any possibility's some of them may be fun....

                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
                          I haven’t had time to respond to such foolishness, but if you read on the very USGS page that he cites, it says in plain English that the number of earthquakes is NOT increasing...that it’s only the perception since the number of areas of the world that are now covered in sensors has increased and that every little earthquake in remote areas is now knowable due to the internet. 20 years ago, you would not have heard of remote quakes.

                          Hap

                          > Yeh Mr know it all smart ass has nothing to say now, lol thats what i thought.
                          > See personally i haven't heard much about demons but i could
                          > understand a time of great mental and spiritual advancement or
                          > mutation. Wich in a sence is somewhat understandable due to the
                          > magnetic forces present in such a powerful universal object. The human
                          > body is electrical and if you know your science, it says electrons are
                          > influenced by electromagnetism. Elementary. But what we all fail to
                          > realize is that it's has happened to us over and over again. Every
                          > 26800 years we have a full galactic cycle. Our sun moves up and down
                          > like a sine wave in the galaxy.
                          >
                          > This isn't our 1st or our last cycle, nor will it be our last.
                          > Soo the idea is to be good to one another, clean up ur carma and hold
                          > ur head up high. U are a GOD!!!
                          >
                          > --
                          > Omashday

                          If you'd bother to read through the archives of the group, you will see that the question of increased earthquake and volcanic activity has been addressed here many times before. If Hap chooses not to re-hash this tired topic yet again, it is entirely understandable to me. But we can't expect someone who makes such irrelevant and nonsensical statements as yours above to think all that rationally.

                        • istari1357
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
                            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Sunny <omashday@...> wrote:

                            > Im open to any possibility's some of them may be fun....

                            Every second of every hour, every hour of every day, every day of every month, every month of every year something new is happening.

                            http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

                            http://www.amazon.com/2012-War-Souls-Whitley-Strieber/dp/0765318962

                            2012 - WAR FOR SOULS

                            December 21, 2012, may be one of the most watched dates in history. Every 26,000 years, Earth lines up with the exact center of our galaxy. At 11:11 on December 21, 2012, this event happens again, and the ancient Maya calculated that it would mark the end, not only of this age, but of human consciousness as we know it.

                            But what will actually happen? The end of the world? A new age for mankind? Nothing? The last time this happened, Cro-Magnon man suddenly began creating great art in the caves of southern France, which to this day remains one of the most inexplicable changes in human history.

                            Now Whitley Strieber explores 2012 in a towering work of fiction that will astound readers with its truly new insights and a riveting roller-coaster ride of a story. A mysterious alien presence unexpectedly bursts out of sacred sites all over the world and begins to rip human souls from their bodies, plunging the world into chaos it has never before known.

                            Istari