August Rush: Earth Changes and Society's Leveling

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      August Rush: Earth Changes and Society's Leveling

      Many people have been getting dreams and feelings and déjà vu
      experiences about this time, and many have particularly been getting
      hints that something more in the earth change process will occur in
      August:

      "Hi Peter. I know I haven't kept in touch, and I'm sorry for that,
      especially since I come to you know seeking aid. The past week of so
      I've been getting numerous flash backs. It seems to me that I've dreamed
      this time line before but forgot. About a year ago I think I had dreams
      corresponding with events happening now. But I can't remember anything
      until it happens. I think I messed with something naively either then or
      a long time before, but I don't know what effects it had. I don't
      know... I could just be crazy and confabulating memories but so much
      seems to be syncing up. What's more I and others are getting the feeling
      that something is about to happen around here (Hastings Nebraska). None
      of us are any sort of experienced in such matter. I am deeply devoted to
      worship and service to god (that which is all) but I am not what you'd
      call well versed in esoteric knowledge and I have not been able to fully
      detach my ego.

      I guess I trust you, (now, at least and all of a sudden), and am asking
      for advice."

      These people are what I call `Ark-crashers', people who have not
      prepared for these times even though they were told and had some sense
      that things were all going to change. They haven't done the work to
      prepare for the changes but now want help and Guidance on what they
      should do. Like another animal stealing the stored, hard work of a
      squirrel putting away its nuts for winter, they are the ones
      survivalists talk about wanting to come steal the stored food of those
      who have spent time preparing. It is a moral dilemma everyone who's
      staying needs to confront – now rather than later on. If you're one
      of the Doomsday Preppers who've spent a lot of effort preparing for the
      hard times, do you share your hard work with those who come to you
      wanting help and to feed off your hard labors? Or do you turn them away
      and possibly let them die? If you feed them, how many do you help? How
      far do you go with this assistance if it means your own family suffers
      or may die as a consequence. Each person and each family needs to answer
      this question for themselves, hopefully in full contact and with the
      input of their spiritual Guidance.

      For my own sake, Guidance has had me preparing for years, sometimes
      without hope of this ever happening, and yet every day now, more and
      more, the signs are obvious and imminent. Last year my dreams showed me
      earthquakes before they would occur, with relative accuracy as to the
      area as well. Lately it's been déjà vu experience almost daily of
      living this `dream' and of something, something `big' occurring very
      soon thereafter.

      Nostradamus has one line about this time that refers to `society's
      leveling' and specifically mentions August:

      8 4 4 Foiblesse a` l'aigle, et force au coq naistra …

      QATRAINS STIFLE, ABORTS FOIBLES

      COFEATURE ALIASES GALILEE EGALITE

      AGILE AS FORCES ISTAR COQUIN FLEE CORE

      SEAS BOIL SEAL* false St. (saint) orbit

      Softer blast I (Egypt or ice age)

      *In OMENS & SEALS: second trumpet. Coq is also Puppis of Argos

      Potent golden faintness (golden host) approach - upraised in the year of
      the rooster - is this the Rapture, 2065 Wormwood ?

      egality – represents an extreme levelling of society

      GALILEE: could be the area, or a chain reference to the CARPENTER
      which is Norma = Leo (of Treaty 9) and or Leo the month of August.
      ALIASES: agendas

      COQUIN a malicious rogue ISTAR: Sirius = Dark Men

      CORE: maiden = Virgo or Kore under Giza: the stage gate

      Courtesy Helen Parkeshttp://www.hiddentextofnostradamus.com/
      <http://www.hiddentextofnostradamus.com/>

      From Helen: VOLCANO plus something else‏
      Peter, I have plucked out the August lines - attached - there does seem
      to be some consistency, especially when applying the CODES WITHIN CODES
      to the quatrain line involved

      3 35 1 Du plus profond de l'Occident d'Europe

      EDITED ~ FOUND DEDUCTION OF PROOF *

      found in 10 84 1

      WHERE

      WHAT

      WHEN

      ALL SUSTAIN A HIT

      ASHANTI (Ghana) SUIT ALL

      AUS. HASN'T TAIL I (ice) L (flow)

      SALIANT (important) HALITUS

      (bad sulphurous air) volcanic or radioactive

      SUN TAIL ATLAS I|H (Egypt|hagaliz)

      TAIL I (ice) HALT SUSAN (Rice?)

      ISAIAH TALLS - NUT

      A (Saturday) NUT HAIL I (ice) LASTS

      ATLAS'S I (ice) HAIL NUT

      I (ice) SLASH ALTAI NUT

      I HALT IN SULTANAS (end of Vine)

      ATLAS ASH UNTIL I (yew )

      IS A HILL SAT NUT (to) A

      HAS ALIAS LIT (volcano) NUT

      HILL (volcano) ASIA SAT NUT

      HITS ALL ASIA NUT

      IT IS ALL ASH - NUT A

      C.M.E? The cremation of Giza?

      Blue Star (sun) Kachina (Moira)

      U = from the Universe

      Tall Whites – angels

      I = Ice. ATLAS = Earth

      NUT: August 5 to September 1

      Vine is September 2nd to Sept 29

      I : Eve of winter Solstice = December 20/21

      A = (Fir tree day, December 22nd

      HILL = VOLCANO

      The first Saturday in NUT (Aug 5/ Sep 1)

      SAT = Saturday (Aug 6th 2011/Aug 11th2012) A pyroclastic eruption

      SUNS TAIL LIT A (Sat) A.H

      After Hours – in the evening

      U TAIL LASH IN SAT

      or in TAS (Tasmania)

      SUSTAIN ASH L (flow) TIL A (Fir tree day = Winter solstice)

      TAIL AILS NUT (August 5th to September 1st *) [to] ASH (February 18th to
      March 17th)

      TAHITIANS ALL SUN - implies the other side is all night

      There are two ASHes – the Celtic Zodiac tree date and the
      pyroclastic volcanic flow

      There are two "A"s here – the key note for Saturday and the Celt key
      letter for the Fir tree, the Winter Solstice

      TAIL AILS: *Meaning, find the Saturday following August the 5th, say, if
      it is 2011, that would be the 6th of August.

      Then to find the last Saturday (because it says to March 17) before
      March 17 (say in 2012) which happens to be March 17th.

      NOTE: this ASH must be the "PALL" in several lines, one of which says
      "PALL NOT PASS PALENQUE" 8 86 3

      ATLAS ASH UNTIL I (yew ) Dec 20

      or ATLAS I(ice) UNTIL ASH ( Feb 18 - Mar 17) less likely due to the ice
      event being more permanent

      So it's not all clear exactly what's about to take place. My Guidance
      triggers me with the word `fire' and has me watch the Nicolas Cage
      movie, Knowing, a lot in order to watch what chaos is like and know I
      must be prepared for hat ever eventuality occurs because when it come
      sit will come thick and fast. I sense volcanoes more involved than
      anything else; Helen suggests the word `sear'.

      Prophets maybe want to be exact in what they prophesy to occur but
      that's not my task, my task is to have people and help people connect
      with their own spiritual Guidance so that no matter what occurs they
      will be in the right place, doing the right thing, prepared for what's
      about to happen, and willing to serve the Higher Will no matter what the
      cost.

      The website http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/
      <http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/> details daily earth
      activity of just about every nature. If you put are able and willing to
      put the pieces together you'll see that nothing on Earth is `normal'
      anymore. If this were in a movie the movie would be called 2012. And
      the only two words that count right now or that will count with what's
      taking place right now are Guidance andflexibility.

      Here's something to assist you with the first, the second one you're on
      your own:

      Channeling Exercise: Learn to channel your own Guidance with this
      simple, easy to use exercise:

      The following simple technique is how I have taught so many to
      successfully channel their own Higher Self or Guidance, correctly, the
      first time and every time that fear does not get in the way. Do yourself
      a favor and print out the exercise and read through it as people tend to
      `skim' articles on the computer rather than read for the full deepest
      meaning of the words:

      I am writing to tell you about a way to channel. It is called the "Dear
      One technique".

      First, I would suggest going to a quiet area where you can sit
      comfortably in a relaxed state, somewhere where you won't be bothered.
      If you are serious at all about your spirituality and therefore give
      your Guidance and your own spiritual nature the respect it deserves you
      will set aside to do this without being interrupted by the outside
      world. One of the greatest reasons for people failing to do this is that
      they are too worried about other things or their day to come rather than
      being HERE and NOW to connect. If appropriate, sit and do the HU for 15
      minutes before sitting to write - http://www.eckankar .org/hu.html
      <http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html> The HU belongs to know religion or
      spiritual path. It is for everyone, regardless.

      Then, either on paper or set up on the computer in a Microsoft Word or
      word processing program, begin by writing - "Dear One," on the page.
      This is your guidance referring to you as the "Dear One". What you then
      write is THEIR words to you, not yours to Them. From there, begin
      writing whatever comes through you however you receive it. Do not stop
      and judge the message, and do not try to edit or spell correctly or
      anything for this shifts you into the analytical side of your brain
      instead of the creative heart side. All that can be done when you are
      finished. Keep writing whatever you are getting and do not stop until
      your Guidance signs off. As a free writing exercise you never lift your
      pen from the page in doing this very same exercise just allowing
      everything to flow outward until done.

      If you have a little trouble beginning then you may need to start out
      with a prompt, something like, "The most important thing for you to
      know right now is. . ." to get you started. Your mind may try to get in
      the way or you may get flustered. Do not think about things. Do not
      question. Do not wonder if you are doing it right. The best motto for
      this is `Just do it'. If something happens to stop you, just start over
      again by writing "Dear One," and then continue. When you are finished,
      you may channel a closing such as "With Great Love" and then channel the
      name of the Being or Beings or your Higher Self you are channeling. If
      you do this once or twice daily for 10-15 minutes it should become more
      comfortable to do within a very short time. Learning to trust it depends
      on you and your connection. That's why I am here initially to help
      confirm things for you as I am able to work with anyone and everyone's
      Guidance. A little confirmation in the beginning helps you feel secure
      with the process and tends to help you move forward instead of easily
      finding an excuse not to do it.

      Always COMMAND that only those who are for your highest good and those
      who serve the Highest be allowed to channel through you. Some may
      channel their Higher Self, that part of themselves connected to every
      other Soul and to the Creator Itself. Some have more specific missions
      to channel messages for or from the planet, for specific groups of
      Beings on the planet, or for the Lightworkers as a whole.

      When you are comfortable with the process you can then begin asking
      questions which you should write down, and then channeling an answer,
      again beginning with "Dear One,". To strengthen your own innate talents
      of doing this, ask your Guidance for an answer inwardly whenever you
      have a decision to make anytime or all of the time throughout the day.
      Should I wear blue or green today? Should I go this way or that way to
      work? Should I go to McDonalds or Wendy's for lunch? Should I have the
      chicken or the hamburger? This is working with moment to moment Guidance
      and the channeling and it both help strengthen the channels between you
      and your Guidance.

      If you can even get just a yes or no answer to such questions, with
      time, you will be able to deal with any situation that confronts you by
      simply asking Guidance. Constant practice builds the ability to hear,
      see, and to trust.

      Guidance will rarely ever ask you to do something which is not a part of
      your spiritual makeup. You always have the right and should eventually
      learn to challenge whatever you are getting by asking/commanding THREE
      times "In the name of the Highest, is what I am getting correct?

      Yes, there are other entities out there that like to play games, but you
      are not trance channeling and as long as your intent is pure, nothing
      should ever be able to bother you.

      Read the other lessons in the Connecting with Guidance section after you
      have done (not `tried') the channeling technique a few times. I am
      always here personally to help individually with this task until you get
      comfortable with it. Most people I work with get upwards of 90% correct
      the first times they do this. I am always happy to let you know the
      results of your initial efforts should you so wish and what else you
      might do to improve your connections. . Some of you out there have
      specific messages for people and some others around you relating to the
      talents/skills/ mission you have brought into this lifetime. I can also
      help you with this should you see fit to ask for this kind of
      assistance. The key word here again is `help you'. It is of no use to
      you if I simply tell you your mission since without you being connected
      to your own Guidance in some real way, the chance of your ever doing
      your mission is little or none.

      Above all, Enjoy!
      Laugh and Be Well,
      Peter