Paranormalexperiences.net now connects to Facebook

  • DONOVAN DENHOLM
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2010
      Paranormalexperiences.net now connects to Facebook

      http://Paranormalexperiences.net

      Project P.E. - Paranormal Experiences.Net is a collaboration of BlackSheepServices.net and Mad River Paranormal. It has been alot of hard work, and we hope you enjoy the site, The site offers unique features, but is very similar to Facebook, and connects to Facebook. It is a Paranormal Social Networking site. Everyone seems to like the site alot, so we hope you join and see for yourself.

      Project PE has members from all aspects of the paranormal and ufology. All are welcome, site is completely free, alot of good members already, posting alot of good videos, blogs, articles, and Questions.

      Thanks
      PE Admin
    • belleamie1024
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2010
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "DONOVAN DENHOLM" <unexplained@...> wrote:

        > Paranormalexperiences.net now connects to Facebook
        >
        > http://Paranormalexperiences.net
        >
        > Project P.E. - Paranormal Experiences.Net is a collaboration of BlackSheepServices.net and Mad River Paranormal. It has been alot of hard work, and we hope you enjoy the site, The site offers unique features, but is very similar to Facebook, and connects to Facebook. It is a Paranormal Social Networking site. Everyone seems to like the site alot, so we hope you join and see for yourself.
        >
        > Project PE has members from all aspects of the paranormal and ufology. All are welcome, site is completely free, alot of good members already, posting alot of good videos, blogs, articles, and Questions.
        >
        > Thanks
        > PE Admin

        Gee, why all the messing around with computers and networks and such?
        Why don't you just broadcast and receive telepathically? Save you all a lot of work, and not waste our "muggle" bandwidth.
      • earl_colby_pottinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2010
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@...> wrote:

          > Gee, why all the messing around with computers and networks and such?
          > Why don't you just broadcast and receive telepathically? Save you all a lot of work, and not waste our "muggle" bandwidth.

          I don't know why they bother myself. Every time I post a simple test of their claims they run and make excuses. All I ever ask is what colour are the carpets in my cabin up north, hech I even supply a Google-Map URL of the cabin and they still run.