Already here...looking for others

  • svisioner
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 10:18 AM
      Hello. I am looking for like-minded people who know what's going on in the world these days (economy, earth changes, etc.), and may want or need a good place to bug out and/or join a community of people who can help each other make it through the coming storm(s). We have 40 acres in the New Mexico mountains and are offering 10 acres for long term lease. The land is very remote, yet accessible. There is no grid (nearest electricity is 15 miles away), but plenty of sunshine for solar power. (We've been living off the grid for several years now, it's easy and less expensive than most would have you believe.) There is abundant game (elk, deer, antelope, birds), water, firewood and natural building materials.

      We've just finished our website, www.watchrepairworld.com (NOT a commercial site), with lots of gallery pictures, links to news articles and videos, and more! Please stop by and say hello!
    • belleamie1024
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 5:23 PM
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "svisioner" <svisioner@...> wrote:

        > Hello. I am looking for like-minded people who know what's going on in the world these days (economy, earth changes, etc.), and may want or need a good place to bug out and/or join a community of people who can help each other make it through the coming storm(s). We have 40 acres in the New Mexico mountains and are offering 10 acres for long term lease. The land is very remote, yet accessible. There is no grid (nearest electricity is 15 miles away), but plenty of sunshine for solar power. (We've been living off the grid for several years now, it's easy and less expensive than most would have you believe.) There is abundant game (elk, deer, antelope, birds), water, firewood and natural building materials.
        >
        > We've just finished our website, www.watchrepairworld.com (NOT a commercial site), with lots of gallery pictures, links to news articles and videos, and more! Please stop by and say hello!

        Talk about scare mongering...
      • earl_colby_pottinger
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9 9:33 AM
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@...> wrote:

          > Talk about scare mongering...

          Total idiots who can`t even tell the difference between Cosmic vs Gamma radiation, plus it is not proven that is the cause anyway.

          Still did you look at the pictures of where they want to homestead - it looks dry, dry, dry. They are going to need a lot of that hated high tech to make that place long term livable.

          And from the site that I seen, they don`t have the knowledge to support that.
        • belleamie1024
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9 9:44 AM
            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "earl_colby_pottinger" <earlcolby.pottinger@...> wrote:

            > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@> wrote:
            >
            > > Talk about scare mongering...
            >
            > Total idiots who can`t even tell the difference between Cosmic vs Gamma radiation, plus it is not proven that is the cause anyway.
            >
            > Still did you look at the pictures of where they want to homestead - it looks dry, dry, dry. They are going to need a lot of that hated high tech to make that place long term livable.
            >
            > And from the site that I seen, they don`t have the knowledge to support that.

            But they'll be glad to sell you a lot...
          • earl_colby_pottinger
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 23 12:26 PM
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@...> wrote:

              > But they'll be glad to sell you a lot...

              Yes, interesting how almost everyone who wants to save you from the Big Bad Wolf always needs your money first? And how quickly they vanish or start making excuses once the hard questions come out. :)