Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Bloody Sunday, 2010: House OKs health bill

Expand Messages
  • belleamie1024
    ... I m neither for nor against the current health care bill. I believe it is neither as good as its proponents declare nor as evil as its detractors bellow.
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 24, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Clipper" <cannex@...> wrote:
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <curlythest00ge@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yeah kind of like whoever it was who said they'd leave the country if Bush was elected. Those types are all talk.
      > >
      >
      > At least the Bush refugees (some did actually leave) did not claim patriotism as their raison d'etre. And the policies of those countries they fled to (or said they would flee to) were more in line with their own politics. Where can an anti-socialist go that is less socialist than the US?
      >
      >
      >
      > In my opinion, there has not been a good US President since Reagen. I did not vote for "the Clintons", either Bush or his daddy, or Obama. And yes, I did vote. I figure if you are going to run from America like a child that didn't get his way, you aren't American in the first place. I spend on the order of $100-$200 a month on health care and have been for years. Today, I sit home off work this week anyway, with a broken rib. I never went to the Dr. because of the minimum $500 deductable. Probably another $1500 for an ex-ray, doctors visit, probably a $300 ace wrap and $50 a bottle Ibuprofin. I do believe we need health care reform as we have been raped by the insurance companies, Dr's and everyone in between for decades. But not as a solcialist run health care system like the socialist usurper obama and his anti-American friends want.
      >
      > Rep. Michelle Bachmann sums it up in better words than I can (below) on how I feal about health care.
      >
      > obama and his gangsters next move will be to let convicted felens vote before they have paid off their obligations, and legalizing the millions of illegal aliens still hiding in this country, like his aunt, as the majority will vote for his party this year and in 2012.
      >
      > Clipper
      >

      I'm neither for nor against the current health care bill. I believe it is neither as good as its proponents declare nor as evil as its detractors bellow. Only time will tell.
      What I do object to is the demonization of those one happens to disagree with. I've heard Obama called an atheist, a Muslim, the antichrist, a gangster, an elitist, a Nazi, a Communist, and worse. Never mind that these labels may be contradictory. Never mind that he was elected in a landslide by the American people.
      Just as people like Istari tried to demonize Bush and Cheney, the current anti-Obamaists attempt to stir up a lynch mob mentality, because they too are like children that didn't get their way. Their frothing at the mouth is at best unseemly. It is very unlikely to be productive.
    • belleamie1024
      ... I actually used to like Rush, back in pre-Clinton days. He was a breath of fresh air, a welcome counterpoint to the lefty political correctness of most of
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 24, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "istari1357" <ianrobertson5@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        >
        > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@> wrote:
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <curlythest00ge@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Yeah kind of like whoever it was who said they'd leave the country if Bush was elected. Those types are all talk.
        > > >
        > >
        > > At least the Bush refugees (some did actually leave) did not claim patriotism as their raison d'etre. And the policies of those countries they fled to (or said they would flee to) were more in line with their own politics. Where can an anti-socialist go that is less socialist than the US?
        >
        > MARS... martians are very martial. Is Rush an Aries? Rush sounds too much like "Bush" to me <shudder>.
        >
        > A Time Machine would serve him well. I'm sure Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy would welcome Rush Limberk with open arms. He could play war and golf with Hitler and take Ann Coulter as his attack dog.
        >
        > Istari
        >

        I actually used to like Rush, back in pre-Clinton days. He was a breath of fresh air, a welcome counterpoint to the lefty political correctness of most of what was available over the airwaves then. And he was funny.
        But after Clinton was elected, it seemed he turned a shade bitter. His diatribes began to all sound rather the same. He embraced, or at least aired, left-wing conspiracy theories. As he gained popularity, he gained imitators, and whatever originality he had faded. He became just another bloviator.
        I wouldn't call him a Fascist or a Nazi, mainly because that's simple-minded, but also because I think he's too much of a libertarian, albeit a right-wing one, to conform to actual Fascism.
      • Clipper
        I m neither for nor against the current health care bill. I believe it is neither as good as its proponents declare nor as evil as its detractors bellow. Only
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 24, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          I'm neither for nor against the current health care bill. I believe it is neither as good as its proponents declare nor as evil as its detractors bellow. Only time will tell.
          What I do object to is the demonization of those one happens to disagree with. I've heard Obama called an atheist, a Muslim, the antichrist, a gangster, an elitist, a Nazi, a Communist, and worse. Never mind that these labels may be contradictory. Never mind that he was elected in a landslide by the American people.
          Just as people like Istari tried to demonize Bush and Cheney, the current anti-Obamaists attempt to stir up a lynch mob mentality, because they too are like children that didn't get their way. Their frothing at the mouth is at best unseemly. It is very unlikely to be productive.

          Where is the birth certificate, the real one? Untill I see it and proven, he is an usurper. He IS a muslem, and he is a liar and should be tried for treason. He should be any way for what he is doing to our constitution, along with his gangsters.

          Clipper



          E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (7.0.0.514)
          Database version: 6.14630
          http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/


          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Clipper
          Yep. =========================== We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility,
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 24, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            Yep.

            ===========================
            "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
            ----- Original Message -----
            From: Hap Griffin
            To: tt-watch@yahoogroups.com
            Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 1:54 PM
            Subject: Re: [tt-watch] Re: Bloody Sunday, 2010: House OKs health bill



            It comes to the forefront today that those who wrote the bill are exempt from it! Whoda thunk?

            Hap

            From: Clipper
            Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 3:34 PM
            To: tt-watch@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [tt-watch] Re: Bloody Sunday, 2010: House OKs health bill

            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <curlythest00ge@...> wrote:
            >
            > Yeah kind of like whoever it was who said they'd leave the country if Bush was elected. Those types are all talk.
            >

            At least the Bush refugees (some did actually leave) did not claim patriotism as their raison d'etre. And the policies of those countries they fled to (or said they would flee to) were more in line with their own politics. Where can an anti-socialist go that is less socialist than the US?

            In my opinion, there has not been a good US President since Reagen. I did not vote for "the Clintons", either Bush or his daddy, or Obama. And yes, I did vote. I figure if you are going to run from America like a child that didn't get his way, you aren't American in the first place. I spend on the order of $100-$200 a month on health care and have been for years. Today, I sit home off work this week anyway, with a broken rib. I never went to the Dr. because of the minimum $500 deductable. Probably another $1500 for an ex-ray, doctors visit, probably a $300 ace wrap and $50 a bottle Ibuprofin. I do believe we need health care reform as we have been raped by the insurance companies, Dr's and everyone in between for decades. But not as a solcialist run health care system like the socialist usurper obama and his anti-American friends want.

            Rep. Michelle Bachmann sums it up in better words than I can (below) on how I feal about health care.

            obama and his gangsters next move will be to let convicted felens vote before they have paid off their obligations, and legalizing the millions of illegal aliens still hiding in this country, like his aunt, as the majority will vote for his party this year and in 2012.

            Clipper

            http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=124921

            A Washington takeover of American health care will:

            a.. Deny fundamental personal and economic liberties and indisputably violate the Principle of Limited Government as established by the Constitution;
            b.. Impose increased costs and taxes upon individuals, families and businesses, as well as taxpayers at the federal, state and local levels;
            c.. Irreparably cripple the American economy, at the cost of jobs, businesses, productivity, and quality of life;
            d.. Create an inescapable new tax by imposing individual and employer mandates;
            e.. Institutionalize a massive, ever-expanding federal bureaucracy that is impersonal and impractical;
            f.. Empower bureaucrats to interfere in the doctor-patient relationship, undermine the quality of care, limit choice, and increase the cost of health care.
            We have appealed to the decency of the elected majority to respect the rights of all Americans, but their leaders have been deaf to the Voice of the People. We are appalled by their cavalier disregard of the Constitution and of the demands of the People. We are repulsed by their blatant political bribes and kickbacks.

            We, the People and Representatives of the United States of America, therefore, do solemnly Publish and Declare that health care reform, as a matter of principle, must:

            a.. Protect as inviolate the vital doctor-patient relationship;
            b.. Reject any addition to the crushing national debt heaped upon all Americans;
            c.. Improve, rather than diminish, the quality of care that Americans enjoy;
            d.. Be negotiated publicly, transparently, with genuine accountability and oversight;
            e.. Treat private citizens at least as well as political officials;
            f.. Protect taxpayers from funding of abortion and abortion coverage;
            g.. Reject all new mandates on patients, employers, individuals, or states;
            h.. Prohibit expansion of taxpayer-funded health care to those unlawfully present in the United States;
            i.. Guarantee Equal Protection under the law and the Constitution;
            j.. Empower, rather than limit, an open and accessible marketplace of health care choice and opportunity.

            ===========================
            "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

            E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (7.0.0.514)
            Database version: 6.14630
            http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/

            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]







            E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (7.0.0.514)
            Database version: 6.14630
            http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor-antivirus/




            E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (7.0.0.514)
            Database version: 6.14630
            http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • belleamie1024
            ... Show you a birth certificate? Why? You ll just say it s fake. Point out that 2 Honolulu newspapers printed birth announcements? You ll say they re fake
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 25, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Clipper" <cannex@...> wrote:
              >
              > I'm neither for nor against the current health care bill. I believe it is neither as good as its proponents declare nor as evil as its detractors bellow. Only time will tell.
              > What I do object to is the demonization of those one happens to disagree with. I've heard Obama called an atheist, a Muslim, the antichrist, a gangster, an elitist, a Nazi, a Communist, and worse. Never mind that these labels may be contradictory. Never mind that he was elected in a landslide by the American people.
              > Just as people like Istari tried to demonize Bush and Cheney, the current anti-Obamaists attempt to stir up a lynch mob mentality, because they too are like children that didn't get their way. Their frothing at the mouth is at best unseemly. It is very unlikely to be productive.
              >
              > Where is the birth certificate, the real one? Untill I see it and proven, he is an usurper. He IS a muslem, and he is a liar and should be tried for treason. He should be any way for what he is doing to our constitution, along with his gangsters.
              >
              > Clipper
              >
              >

              Show you a birth certificate? Why? You'll just say it's fake. Point out that 2 Honolulu newspapers printed birth announcements? You'll say they're fake too. Say that the birth clause in the Constitution is an archaic artifact anyway; who cares were a person was born? The will of the electorate trumps it easily. You'll ignore this arguement.

              Mention that he attended Christian churchs for years but no one claims to have seen him in a Mosque, and that a person's religious affiliation is immaterial. You'll ignore that too.

              But I would like ask what you think he's done to the Constitution that you find so objectionable.
            • istari1357
              ... Tell that to the 600,000 plus innocent Iraqi s killed since the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan by the profit seeking Neocons Bush and Cheney.
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 25, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@...> wrote:

                > > Just as people like Istari tried to demonize Bush and Cheney, the current anti-Obamaists attempt to stir up a lynch mob mentality, because they too are like children that didn't get their way.

                Tell that to the 600,000 plus innocent Iraqi's killed since the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan by the profit seeking Neocons Bush and Cheney. Tell that to the American and British soldiers now lying stone cold in their coffins six feet underground now dead because of Bush/Cheney lies. Tell that to the war veterans newly home for Iraq or Afghanistan suffering from PTSD and suiciding themselves. As far as I'm concerned... and the sane world would agree with me on this...Bush and Cheney are war criminals that should be dragged into the world court for war crimes against humanity.

                IMO Bush and Cheney DESERVE to be demonized as there IS such a thing as RIGHTEOUS ANGER, EVIDENCE AND PROOF.

                Are you a Human Being with compassion or are you an osterich that finds it very easy to forget INCONVENIENT FACTS in this information age? Or are you so NUMB that nothing shocks or upsets you anymore?

                When a human being SHOUTS LIES FROM THE ROOFTOPS so fools will believe them resulting in the tragic deaths of innocents I tend to hold such monsters accountable. To excuse, justify and rationalise such heinous acts is criminal in itself and shows that one has become a monster themselves... not a human being.

                I'm not aplogising for "demonizing" war criminals and evil acts. If you do so you partake in their crimes SPIRITUALLY because you say "yes" to them and so become like them.

                It must be wonderful to have such dark heroes! I'd rather be a child than a monster any day of the week.

                Istari
              • belleamie1024
                ... Calling me a supporter of Bush and Cheney is about consistent with your grasp of facts, since I deplore them. Sure war is evil - please tell us something
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 25, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "istari1357" <ianrobertson5@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@> wrote:
                  >
                  > > > Just as people like Istari tried to demonize Bush and Cheney, the current anti-Obamaists attempt to stir up a lynch mob mentality, because they too are like children that didn't get their way.
                  >
                  > Tell that to the 600,000 plus innocent Iraqi's killed since the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan by the profit seeking Neocons Bush and Cheney. Tell that to the American and British soldiers now lying stone cold in their coffins six feet underground now dead because of Bush/Cheney lies. Tell that to the war veterans newly home for Iraq or Afghanistan suffering from PTSD and suiciding themselves. As far as I'm concerned... and the sane world would agree with me on this...Bush and Cheney are war criminals that should be dragged into the world court for war crimes against humanity.
                  >
                  > IMO Bush and Cheney DESERVE to be demonized as there IS such a thing as RIGHTEOUS ANGER, EVIDENCE AND PROOF.
                  >
                  > Are you a Human Being with compassion or are you an osterich that finds it very easy to forget INCONVENIENT FACTS in this information age? Or are you so NUMB that nothing shocks or upsets you anymore?
                  >
                  > When a human being SHOUTS LIES FROM THE ROOFTOPS so fools will believe them resulting in the tragic deaths of innocents I tend to hold such monsters accountable. To excuse, justify and rationalise such heinous acts is criminal in itself and shows that one has become a monster themselves... not a human being.
                  >
                  > I'm not aplogising for "demonizing" war criminals and evil acts. If you do so you partake in their crimes SPIRITUALLY because you say "yes" to them and so become like them.
                  >
                  > It must be wonderful to have such dark heroes! I'd rather be a child than a monster any day of the week.
                  >
                  > Istari
                  >

                  Calling me a supporter of Bush and Cheney is about consistent with your grasp of facts, since I deplore them.

                  Sure war is evil - please tell us something we don't know - and I do not condone much of the conduct of the Iraq war - or any war - but wars have been with us since the dawn of man. You can prefer your childish view of life, that's your priviledge, given to you by the civilization you rail against.

                  Perhaps you'd like to see Sadaam and his sons alive and back in power in Iraq? Because that's the choice you get.
                • istari1357
                  ... Deplore em? Interesting. So FACTS deplore you. That says alot about you... but I m not surprised. To live in this world successfully it is imperative that
                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 25, 2010
                  • 0 Attachment
                    --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@...> wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "istari1357" <ianrobertson5@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > > Just as people like Istari tried to demonize Bush and Cheney, the current anti-Obamaists attempt to stir up a lynch mob mentality, because they too are like children that didn't get their way.
                    > >
                    > > Tell that to the 600,000 plus innocent Iraqi's killed since the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan by the profit seeking Neocons Bush and Cheney. Tell that to the American and British soldiers now lying stone cold in their coffins six feet underground now dead because of Bush/Cheney lies. Tell that to the war veterans newly home for Iraq or Afghanistan suffering from PTSD and suiciding themselves. As far as I'm concerned... and the sane world would agree with me on this...Bush and Cheney are war criminals that should be dragged into the world court for war crimes against humanity.
                    > >
                    > > IMO Bush and Cheney DESERVE to be demonized as there IS such a thing as RIGHTEOUS ANGER, EVIDENCE AND PROOF.
                    > >
                    > > Are you a Human Being with compassion or are you an osterich that finds it very easy to forget INCONVENIENT FACTS in this information age? Or are you so NUMB that nothing shocks or upsets you anymore?
                    > >
                    > > When a human being SHOUTS LIES FROM THE ROOFTOPS so fools will believe them resulting in the tragic deaths of innocents I tend to hold such monsters accountable. To excuse, justify and rationalise such heinous acts is criminal in itself and shows that one has become a monster themselves... not a human being.
                    > >
                    > > I'm not aplogising for "demonizing" war criminals and evil acts. If you do so you partake in their crimes SPIRITUALLY because you say "yes" to them and so become like them.
                    > >
                    > > It must be wonderful to have such dark heroes! I'd rather be a child than a monster any day of the week.
                    > >
                    > > Istari
                    > >
                    >
                    > Calling me a supporter of Bush and Cheney is about consistent with your grasp of facts, since I deplore them.

                    Deplore 'em? Interesting. So FACTS deplore you. That says alot about you... but I'm not surprised. To live in this world successfully it is imperative that you can both lie to yourself and lie to others.
                    >
                    > Sure war is evil - please tell us something we don't know - and I do not condone much of the conduct of the Iraq war - or any war - but wars have been with us since the dawn of man. You can prefer your childish view of life, that's your priviledge, given to you by the civilization you rail against.

                    "Civilization I rail against" Which civilization would that be exactly? America? Actually I'm very fond of America, especially the American people. I even feel a LOYALTY to The United States for some strange reason, especially the people. Who knows... I might have been Abraham Lincoln in my past life.

                    I rail against evil and the actions of the Neocons WAS evil. Political motivations notwithstanding (having a war economy and "your" biggest export being weapons of war) i.e WAR FOR PROFIT, the lies that led to the war have been PROVEN lies. It is a FACT that they lied and because of that "Noble Lie" many innocents died and are still dying...including innocents in the military... and you justify this how? Bizarre.

                    There would be no war if there wasn't a military/inductrial complex and bankers. I don't buy into the myths about WW1 and WWII. Wars are financed because great profits are made. Who funded Hitler? Answer that question and discover what a lie this world is and why people have to be programmed to believe otherwise... like yourself.
                    >
                    > Perhaps you'd like to see Sadaam and his sons alive and back in power in Iraq? Because that's the choice you get.

                    Who put Saddam in power and who gave him WMD? Give ya a clue... it was a Neocon. IMO it is YOU who have a nieve and childish voew of the world, not me; like a child who believes any lie they are told because they haven't the framework to see truth.

                    It's called BRAINWASHING.

                    Istari
                  • belleamie1024
                    ... Very funny. You misread my statement, which is syntactically correct, unlike yours, and base your pin-headed premise thereon. I expected it; it s par for
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 26, 2010
                    • 0 Attachment
                      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "istari1357" <ianrobertson5@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "istari1357" <ianrobertson5@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > > > Just as people like Istari tried to demonize Bush and Cheney, the current anti-Obamaists attempt to stir up a lynch mob mentality, because they too are like children that didn't get their way.
                      > > >
                      > > > Tell that to the 600,000 plus innocent Iraqi's killed since the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan by the profit seeking Neocons Bush and Cheney. Tell that to the American and British soldiers now lying stone cold in their coffins six feet underground now dead because of Bush/Cheney lies. Tell that to the war veterans newly home for Iraq or Afghanistan suffering from PTSD and suiciding themselves. As far as I'm concerned... and the sane world would agree with me on this...Bush and Cheney are war criminals that should be dragged into the world court for war crimes against humanity.
                      > > >
                      > > > IMO Bush and Cheney DESERVE to be demonized as there IS such a thing as RIGHTEOUS ANGER, EVIDENCE AND PROOF.
                      > > >
                      > > > Are you a Human Being with compassion or are you an osterich that finds it very easy to forget INCONVENIENT FACTS in this information age? Or are you so NUMB that nothing shocks or upsets you anymore?
                      > > >
                      > > > When a human being SHOUTS LIES FROM THE ROOFTOPS so fools will believe them resulting in the tragic deaths of innocents I tend to hold such monsters accountable. To excuse, justify and rationalise such heinous acts is criminal in itself and shows that one has become a monster themselves... not a human being.
                      > > >
                      > > > I'm not aplogising for "demonizing" war criminals and evil acts. If you do so you partake in their crimes SPIRITUALLY because you say "yes" to them and so become like them.
                      > > >
                      > > > It must be wonderful to have such dark heroes! I'd rather be a child than a monster any day of the week.
                      > > >
                      > > > Istari
                      > > >
                      > >
                      > > Calling me a supporter of Bush and Cheney is about consistent with your grasp of facts, since I deplore them.
                      >
                      > Deplore 'em? Interesting. So FACTS deplore you. That says alot about you... but I'm not surprised. To live in this world successfully it is imperative that you can both lie to yourself and lie to others.

                      Very funny. You misread my statement, which is syntactically correct, unlike yours, and base your pin-headed premise thereon. I expected it; it's par for the course for you.

                      > >
                      > > Sure war is evil - please tell us something we don't know - and I do not condone much of the conduct of the Iraq war - or any war - but wars have been with us since the dawn of man. You can prefer your childish view of life, that's your priviledge, given to you by the civilization you rail against.
                      >
                      > "Civilization I rail against" Which civilization would that be exactly? America? Actually I'm very fond of America, especially the American people. I even feel a LOYALTY to The United States for some strange reason, especially the people. Who knows... I might have been Abraham Lincoln in my past life.


                      Yeah, right. You and Abe Lincoln. Can't hardly tell the difference. Must be nice there in your little fantasy world. Can you say "delusions of grandeur?"
                      The civilization I'm refering to is called western civilization. They teach courses in it at schools. Perhaps you should take one.

                      >
                      > I rail against evil and the actions of the Neocons WAS evil. Political motivations notwithstanding (having a war economy and "your" biggest export being weapons of war) i.e WAR FOR PROFIT, the lies that led to the war have been PROVEN lies. It is a FACT that they lied and because of that "Noble Lie" many innocents died and are still dying...including innocents in the military... and you justify this how? Bizarre.

                      I don't justify it.

                      >
                      > There would be no war if there wasn't a military/inductrial complex and bankers.

                      So there was no war before bankers and the military industrial complex?

                      > I don't buy into the myths about WW1 and WWII. Wars are financed because great profits are made. Who funded Hitler? Answer that question and discover what a lie this world is and why people have to be programmed to believe otherwise... like yourself.

                      You have no idea what I believe.

                      > >
                      > > Perhaps you'd like to see Sadaam and his sons alive and back in power in Iraq? Because that's the choice you get.
                      >
                      > Who put Saddam in power and who gave him WMD? Give ya a clue... it was a Neocon.

                      Notice you avoid the question.

                      > IMO it is YOU who have a nieve and childish voew of the world, not me; like a child who believes any lie they are told because they haven't the framework to see truth.

                      I was merely echoing your statement about prefering to be a child.

                      >
                      > It's called BRAINWASHING.
                      >
                      > Istari
                      >

                      Proves yet again that don't know what you're talking about. Brainwashing is when prisoners are physically and mentally tortured into accepting a philosophy repugnant to them. The word you want is INDOCTRINATION. You'll say they're the same thing, but you're wrong as usual.
                    • belleamie1024
                      ... Nothing? Well, I m not surprised. It s the response I usually get when I ask this question.
                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 26, 2010
                      • 0 Attachment
                        >
                        > But I would like ask what you think he's done to the Constitution that you find so objectionable.
                        >

                        Nothing? Well, I'm not surprised. It's the response I usually get when I ask this question.
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.