Re: Japan space agency announces proof of civilization on earth's moon

  • docpostman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey302006@...> wrote:

      > Is this evidence of film manipulation to deceive the public? Are there truly major structures on the Moon?
      > Greetings to you Lunar enthusiasts out there. We came across this new footage submitted to You Tube this morning which depicts more evidence of structures and buildings on the moon. Our crew has seen many such illustrations and mind blowing collections of recently released images of buildings on the Lunar surface which were leaked out by NASA operatives and real citizens with the aim of disclosing the lies regarding such projects

      Pareidolia is a condition, not a pathway to enlightenment.

      Jamie
    • belleamie1024
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey302006@...> wrote:

        > Is this evidence of film manipulation to deceive the public? Are there truly major structures on the Moon?
        > Greetings to you Lunar enthusiasts out there. We came across this new footage submitted to You Tube this morning which depicts more evidence of structures and buildings on the moon. Our crew has seen many such illustrations and mind blowing collections of recently released images of buildings on the Lunar surface which were leaked out by NASA operatives and real citizens with the aim of disclosing the lies regarding such projects
        > http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2009/12/breaking-news-japan-space-agency.html
        >
        > LKH

        I have similar "undeniable proof" of structures and other signs of civilization in the acoustic coating on my ceiling. And yet "they" continue to deny that these tiny yet advanced civilizations exist! When will "they" stop lying to us?