Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

** SHOCKING STABILIZED UFO FOOTAGE**

Expand Messages
  • Searching For The Truth
    WOBBLY UFO FOOTAGE THATS BEEN STABILIZED, This looks like floating mercury or liquid metal ???
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4 1:35 PM
      WOBBLY UFO FOOTAGE THATS BEEN STABILIZED, This looks like floating mercury or liquid metal ???

      http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2009/12/shocking-stabilized-ufo-footage.html

      LK
    • Hap Griffin
      It s a group of balloons. Damn...what you people won t believe! H From: Searching For The Truth Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 4:35 PM To:
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4 4:45 PM
        It's a group of balloons. Damn...what you people won't believe!

        H



        From: Searching For The Truth
        Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 4:35 PM
        To: tt-watch@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [tt-watch] ** SHOCKING STABILIZED UFO FOOTAGE**



        WOBBLY UFO FOOTAGE THATS BEEN STABILIZED, This looks like floating mercury or liquid metal ???

        http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2009/12/shocking-stabilized-ufo-footage.html

        LK






        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------



        No virus found in this incoming message.
        Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
        Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.93/2544 - Release Date: 12/04/09 02:32:00


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • docpostman
        ... Doesn t seem like a balloon . Well, of course it doesn t. It seems like a BUNCH of balloons, Mylar to be exact. And he can t tell much because, as he
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4 6:05 PM
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey302006@...> wrote:
          >
          > WOBBLY UFO FOOTAGE THATS BEEN STABILIZED, This looks like floating mercury or liquid metal ???
          >
          > http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2009/12/shocking-stabilized-ufo-footage.html
          >
          > LK
          >

          "Doesn't seem like a balloon". Well, of course it doesn't. It
          seems like a BUNCH of balloons, Mylar to be exact. And he can't
          tell much because, as he says, he's using 100X magnification.


          Jamie
        • Searching For The Truth
          Balloons, I heard MUFON set him up?
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 10 2:27 PM
            Balloons, I heard MUFON set him up?

            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "docpostman" <drpostman@...> wrote:
            >
            > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey302006@> wrote:
            > >
            > > WOBBLY UFO FOOTAGE THATS BEEN STABILIZED, This looks like floating mercury or liquid metal ???
            > >
            > > http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2009/12/shocking-stabilized-ufo-footage.html
            > >
            > > LK
            > >
            >
            > "Doesn't seem like a balloon". Well, of course it doesn't. It
            > seems like a BUNCH of balloons, Mylar to be exact. And he can't
            > tell much because, as he says, he's using 100X magnification.
            >
            >
            > Jamie
            >
          • docpostman
            ... Why would they do that? The folks at MUFON are serious investigators. Jamie
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 11 3:08 AM
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey302006@...> wrote:
              >
              > Balloons, I heard MUFON set him up?
              >

              Why would they do that? The folks at MUFON are serious
              investigators.


              Jamie
            • Searching For The Truth
              MUFON supposedly made a video showing them releasing balloons in order to see if the guy could tell the difference, according to the video...
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 12 3:14 AM
                MUFON supposedly made a video showing them releasing balloons in order to see if the guy could tell the difference, according to the video...

                --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "docpostman" <drpostman@...> wrote:
                >
                >
                >
                > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey302006@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Balloons, I heard MUFON set him up?
                > >
                >
                > Why would they do that? The folks at MUFON are serious
                > investigators.
                >
                >
                > Jamie
                >
              • docpostman
                ... Seems like an excuse to me. MUFON wouldn t see any advantage in doing something like that. Jamie
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 15 5:45 PM
                  --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey302006@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > MUFON supposedly made a video showing them releasing balloons in order to see if the guy could tell the difference, according to the video...
                  >

                  Seems like an excuse to me. MUFON wouldn't see any advantage in
                  doing something like that.

                  Jamie
                • earl_colby_pottinger
                  I have another question, if you assume this UFO-fan was being set up, why did he fall for such a fake display. First, he claims that he has seen lots of UFOs
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 22 8:34 AM
                    I have another question, if you assume this UFO-fan was being set up, why did he fall for such a "fake" display.

                    First, he claims that he has seen lots of UFOs in the past and knows what they look like/act like, then he falls for a bunch of ballons. Mylar Ballons!

                    If his observation abilities are that poor, what does that say about his previous observations too? Does all his photos also show the same poor quality as well?

                    And why do the UFO-fans feel such a need to defend someone with such poor abilities in observing and photography?

                    --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "docpostman" <drpostman@...> wrote:

                    > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey302006@> wrote:


                    > > MUFON supposedly made a video showing them releasing balloons in order to see if the guy could tell the difference, according to the video...

                    > Seems like an excuse to me. MUFON wouldn't see any advantage in
                    > doing something like that.
                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.