For those who say there are no earth changes

  • Gerard Zwaan
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 2, 2009
      I found this website on GLP and has a page with earthchanges. I think
      it's rather obvious that there are changes if one only looks at this
      page and that those who say that all is normal are
      either in denial or of a debunking crowd

      http://www.apocalyptichousewife.com/PX_News.php

      __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4298 (20090802) __________

      Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

      http://www.eset.com
    • Hap Griffin
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 7, 2009
        The link is is my reply.