A test

  • earl_colby_pottinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      I predict that Nancy will claim the missing planes has something to do with planet X.

      I be back in a week to see if I am right.
    • bogeystar@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        It was a suck zone... Planet X sucks.

        I predict that Nancy will claim the missing planes has something to do with planet X.

        I be back in a week to see if I am right.

      • Hap Griffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
          It's in one of her "inland lakes" like she said the Indonesian plane was...before it was found in the ocean.

          Hap