Second Sun confirmed by the Zetas

  • franc66
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2009
      Buckle your seat belt, Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye.

      The video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNSrABthUY
      And from
      http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message787232/pg17

      the Zetas confirmation.

      SOZT
      This video from the Black Sea area is a genuine capture of the Second
      Sun, only visible when a lens shield is used to reduce the glare of the
      Sun. The light reflected off the Planet X complex, which includes its
      immense dust cloud, is as bright as the Sun, when it appears, because it
      IS sunlight, deflected. This capture of the Second Sun morphs, during
      the process of the sun setting, to include times when the Second Sun
      drops behind the clouds. Reflected sunlight would be on the window pane,
      and thus stand in front of the clouds in the captured image. Just as it
      is about to disappear, the Second Sun morphs into a Monster Sun, which
      we have described during the 2003 sightings as very disbursed light,
      spreading outward from the dust cloud and then being bend back toward
      Earth, thus giving a monster appearance. The photographer obviously saw
      something next to the Sun that caused him to stand for many minutes,
      filming the sunset.
      EOZT
    • bogeystar@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2009
        And OJ found the killer... Right. Nancy wouldn't know a lens reflection from a flashlight, even if you hit her in the head with it.

        Message 3 of 9 , May 6, 2009
          This is hilarious!

          Hap

          Message 4 of 9 , May 9, 2009
            Has anyone bothered to consider the scale of the supposed "second sun" in that image?

            Visually, it appears to be about 1/10th the diameter of the Sun which would suggest a "second sun" or "planet X" thousands of times larger than what Nancy claims.

            Tom Mosher
            Arkansas

            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franc66" <oshosananda@...> wrote:

            > Buckle your seat belt, Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye.
            >
            > The video
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNSrABthUY
            > And from
            > http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message787232/pg17
            >
            > the Zetas confirmation.
            >
            > SOZT
            > This video from the Black Sea area is a genuine capture of the Second
            > Sun, only visible when a lens shield is used to reduce the glare of the
            > Sun. The light reflected off the Planet X complex, which includes its
            > immense dust cloud, is as bright as the Sun, when it appears, because it
            > IS sunlight, deflected. This capture of the Second Sun morphs, during
            > the process of the sun setting, to include times when the Second Sun
            > drops behind the clouds. Reflected sunlight would be on the window pane,
            > and thus stand in front of the clouds in the captured image. Just as it
            > is about to disappear, the Second Sun morphs into a Monster Sun, which
            > we have described during the 2003 sightings as very disbursed light,
            > spreading outward from the dust cloud and then being bend back toward
            > Earth, thus giving a monster appearance. The photographer obviously saw
            > something next to the Sun that caused him to stand for many minutes,
            > filming the sunset.
            > EOZT

          • Hap Griffin
            Message 5 of 9 , May 9, 2009
              That would require more thought than the zetatards are capable of.

              Hap

              Has anyone bothered to consider the scale of the supposed "second sun" in that image?

              Visually, it appears to be about 1/10th the diameter of the Sun which would suggest a "second sun" or "planet X" thousands of times larger than what Nancy claims.

              Tom Mosher
              Arkansas

              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franc66" <oshosananda@...> wrote:

              > Buckle your seat belt, Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye.
              >
              > The video
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNSrABthUY
              > And from
              > http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message787232/pg17
              >
              > the Zetas confirmation.
              >
              > SOZT
              > This video from the Black Sea area is a genuine capture of the Second
              > Sun, only visible when a lens shield is used to reduce the glare of the
              > Sun. The light reflected off the Planet X complex, which includes its
              > immense dust cloud, is as bright as the Sun, when it appears, because it
              > IS sunlight, deflected. This capture of the Second Sun morphs, during
              > the process of the sun setting, to include times when the Second Sun
              > drops behind the clouds. Reflected sunlight would be on the window pane,
              > and thus stand in front of the clouds in the captured image. Just as it
              > is about to disappear, the Second Sun morphs into a Monster Sun, which
              > we have described during the 2003 sightings as very disbursed light,
              > spreading outward from the dust cloud and then being bend back toward
              > Earth, thus giving a monster appearance. The photographer obviously saw
              > something next to the Sun that caused him to stand for many minutes,
              > filming the sunset.
              > EOZT

            • Michael Cunningham
              Message 6 of 9 , May 9, 2009
                Regardless of what Nancy says or what any of the Zetatards think, nothing will happen nor will
                it EVER happen in regards to a rogue planet careening through the solar system.

                Time is on our side and someday Nancy will end her miserable little life still saying it was all
                a white lie and Planet X will be here tomorrow.

                Sad that so many intellegent people think with their emotions instead of their grey matter.

                Michael

                >That would require more thought than the zetatards are capable of.
                >
                >Hap

              • Tom Mosher
                Message 7 of 9 , May 14, 2009
                  They do have an utter lack of being able to stand back from something and judge it critically.

                  They just jump in and don't bother to check if there's water in the pool.

                  Tom Mosher
                  Stuck in Arkansas thanks to the economy.

                  --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Hap Griffin" <lgriffin@...> wrote:

                  > That would require more thought than the zetatards are capable of.
                  >
                  > Hap

                • Gerard Zwaan
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 23, 2009
                    Also an artifact of the eyes, well i guess not. Here someones account of
                    seeing Nibiru and also her reaction to someone who says that the Nibiru
                    video is fake.

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmg85BrY7Us

                    and

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r34PnPDHN8&feature=channel
                  • bogeystar@earthlink.net
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 23, 2009
                      Ask yourself... IF it"s an actual physical body near the sun, why isn't it visible ALL the time and why do ONLY the uninitiated & uninformed see it and not the entire world?