Join me May 29

  • Ishwari Gonnot
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      Greetings

      This is Ishwari from Conscious Shift Revolution.

      Are you ever questioning what does our future hold at a global level?
      What are some possible scenarios?
      How could you be best prepared for anything that could happen?

      In this time of economic crisis and global changes, many marketers are trying to sell you the "magic trick" to thrive such as, success mentoring, multi level marketing, working from home, the best tips, etc… Others tell you that you can thrive if you buy their unique survival bulk process food package with chlorine pills to put in your water in case things get really bad…

      "Man's problems can not be solved at the level of awareness in which they were created" Einstein

      WHAT IS THE REAL SOLUTION TO THRIVE IN ANY SITUATION?

      Looking at all the possible scenarios for our future, I see no better ways than mastering self reliant living.
      Click to find out more about the art of Self Reliance and why it is essential at this time:
      http://tinyurl.com/self-reliance-mastery

      With Self Reliant Living you can live with a very small budget and not b even affected by the recession.
      You can event live 100% off the grid and not only save on all your monthly bills but also contribute to the environment and the preservation of our planet.
      Find out more how to learn Self Reliance Mastery:
      http://tinyurl.com/self-reliance-mastery

      Nature will always be abundant even when man made crisis created an exhaustion of all our resources. Self Reliance is about living in alignment with the abundant principles of nature so that you are never affected from any crisis.
      Find out more how to learn Self Reliance Mastery:
      http://tinyurl.com/self-reliance-mastery

      Our Self Reliance Mastery 3 day Wilderness Intensive is the best training you'll find in Self Reliance. Taught by experts, this course will give you all the knowledge and the experience you need to thrive in any circumstances.
      Space is extremely limited.
      Take advantage of our Early Bird Discount. Sign up early and save $200!
      Plus receive a Special Bonus Report from our Expert in Self Reliance: Cody Lundin.

      Click to find out how to register:
      http://tinyurl.com/self-reliance-mastery

      When you care, you prepare…

      So, I hope to see you May 29 to 31, 2009 at our Self reliance Mastery Intensive.

      Best Regards,

      Ishwari Jay
      Founder of Conscious shift Revolution
      www.ConsciousShiftRevolution.com
      CONNECT. CREATE. CHANGE
      Office: 877-884-3258
    • Tom Mosher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Ishwari Gonnot" <ishwariji@...> wrote:

        > Greetings
        >
        > This is Ishwari from Conscious Shift Revolution.

        SPAM!

        They are selling books and a three-day conference for $695.