Nancy is Gonna Be PISSED

  • Michael L Cunningham
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
      There's a new group out...

      Check them out... Institute For Human Continuity...

      http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/#/home

      Pretty poor graphics with Planet X coming thru the solar system. Pretty
      much a riot to read and almost sounds like Nancy reborn!

      Michael
    • Gerard Zwaan
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
        Michael L Cunningham schreef:

        > There's a new group out...
        >
        > Check them out... Institute For Human Continuity.. .
        >
        > http://www.institut eforhumancontinu ity.org/# /home
        > <http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/#/home>
        >
        > Pretty poor graphics with Planet X coming thru the solar system. Pretty
        > much a riot to read and almost sounds like Nancy reborn!
        >
        > Michael

        Well, Zetatalk says before 2012 and this sites speaks about 2012. So
        there is a difference. A big differnce i might say

      • earl_colby_pottinger
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Gerard Zwaan <gerard@...> wrote:
          > Well, Zetatalk says before 2012 and this sites speaks about 2012. So
          > there is a difference.

          I thought zetatalk (aka. Nancy the scam artist) said 2003, and we are
          still waiting! For something four times bigger than Venus it is sure
          hard to be scared of this pink planet of doom when you can't even see
          it.
        • cannex@mosquitonet.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2009
            > Click on the "California Privacy Rights" link and you will be
            > redirected to a Sony Pictures site. The whole thing is a promo for
            > their upcoming 2012 disaster flick.

            Yep, it's a viral marketing campaign for the movie 2012:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_Human_Continuity#Marketing

            HTH
            Jamie

            Sounds like a great movie. But marketing works two ways. Visit:
            http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie/271344/2012
            It is the trailer for 2012. I added my comment there to join this group :-)

            Clipper

            Database version: 5.11680
          • cannex@mosquitonet.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4, 2009
              So, when 2012 comes and goes, just like all the other EOTWAWKI
              scenarios before it, what will the doomsdayers latch onto next?

              I will be congratulating Mrs. and Mr. Sara Palin as the new President of the United States. And probably dragging my butt to Wal-Mart for work like I do any other day.

              And how, exactly, does the Earth line up with the center of the
              galaxy? Doesn't it always? You can draw such a theoretical line from
              any one place to any other...

              Just where IS the center of the galaxy anyway?

              Clipper

              Database version: 5.11690

            • belleamie1024
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 4, 2009
                --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, <cannex@...> wrote:

                > So, when 2012 comes and goes, just like all the other EOTWAWKI
                > scenarios before it, what will the doomsdayers latch onto next?
                >
                > I will be congratulating Mrs. and Mr. Sara Palin as the new
                President of the United States. And probably dragging my butt to Wal-
                Mart for work like I do any other day.

                > And how, exactly, does the Earth line up with the center of the
                > galaxy? Doesn't it always? You can draw such a theoretical line
                from
                > any one place to any other...
                >
                > Just where IS the center of the galaxy anyway?
                >
                > Clipper

                Depends on how you define it. The most common definition is that it's
                the point around which all the star systems in the galaxy revolve.
              • Hap Griffin
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 4, 2009
                  We're some 30,000 light years from the center of the galaxy and these kooks think that they can define down to one day when we line up with its center? They haven't a clue.

                  Hap

                  > So, when 2012 comes and goes, just like all the other EOTWAWKI
                  > scenarios before it, what will the doomsdayers latch onto next?
                  >
                  > I will be congratulating Mrs. and Mr. Sara Palin as the new
                  President of the United States. And probably dragging my butt to Wal-
                  Mart for work like I do any other day.

                  > And how, exactly, does the Earth line up with the center of the
                  > galaxy? Doesn't it always? You can draw such a theoretical line
                  from
                  > any one place to any other...
                  >
                  > Just where IS the center of the galaxy anyway?
                  >
                  > Clipper

                  Depends on how you define it. The most common definition is that it's
                  the point around which all the star systems in the galaxy revolve.

                • docpostman
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 5, 2009
                    --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, <cannex@...> wrote:

                    > Sounds like a great movie. But marketing works two ways. Visit:
                    > http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie/271344/2012
                    > It is the trailer for 2012. I added my comment there to join this
                    group :-)

                    > Clipper

                    I'm actually looking forward to the movie when it comes
                    out in November of this year. I don't care if the science
                    is bad if it's a good movie. Hell, even The Core made fun
                    of itself by calling the material they made the ship out
                    of "unobtainium".

                    Jamie
                  • cannex@mosquitonet.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 5, 2009
                      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, <cannex@...> wrote:

                      > Sounds like a great movie. But marketing works two ways. Visit:
                      > http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie/271344/2012
                      > It is the trailer for 2012. I added my comment there to join this
                      group :-)

                      > Clipper

                      I'm actually looking forward to the movie when it comes
                      out in November of this year. I don't care if the science
                      is bad if it's a good movie. Hell, even The Core made fun
                      of itself by calling the material they made the ship out
                      of "unobtainium".

                      Jamie

                      I am looking forward to it as well. I have collected most if not all of the disaster movies that are out. One of my favorites (besides "The Postman") is "Absolute Zero" where New York freezes over. Makes me glad I live in Alaska. It was 42 below zero here at the house two days ago. Now it is a balmy 13 below (F). I still wonder why I live in a refridgerator/freezer.

                      Clipper

                      .

                      Database version: 5.11700

                      Database version: 5.11700

                    • docpostman
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 5, 2009
                        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, <cannex@...> wrote:

                        > I am looking forward to it as well. I have collected most if not
                        all of the disaster movies that are out. One of my favorites (besides
                        "The Postman") is "Absolute Zero" where New York freezes over. Makes
                        me glad I live in Alaska. It was 42 below zero here at the house two
                        days ago. Now it is a balmy 13 below (F). I still wonder why I live in
                        a refridgerator/freezer.

                        > Clipper

                        Every summer I envy you. In a couple of days it's supposed to hit
                        70 degrees here. I actually love it when it's cold. You can usually
                        put on enough cloths to stay warm, but you can't take off your skin
                        when it's hot.

                        Jamie
                      • cannex@mosquitonet.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 10, 2009
                          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, <cannex@...> wrote:

                          > Do you remember Laura? I recieved this from Gino this morning...
                          >
                          > Clipper

                          Is that Laura who lived in Florida and who started the
                          "Cyberspacesluths" Yahoo Group?

                          I used to participate in that group years ago. I was
                          actually surprised when that Laura asked me to join.
                          If that's the same Laura she had a really kind soul.
                          What happened?

                          Jamie

                          Not sure exactly. I believe it was Laura McDonald. Yes she was kind.

                          Clipper.

                          Database version: 5.11730

                          Database version: 5.11730