Warning: Zetababble in this post...

  • belleamie1024
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      From ZetaTalk, 15 November, 2008:

      "..Obama would like to offer Richardson the job of Secretary of State,
      but does not want to make enemies of the Clintons. By having a
      discussion with Hillary, wherein she is told she has the job but must
      be vetted (and this must include Bill's activities), Obama has made her
      an offer she cannot accept. Due to the deliberate publicity around this
      discussion, she will be publically seen as having been given the job
      and having refused. Thus, when Richardson takes the job, this will not
      be seen as an afront to her or Bill.. "

      Zetas wrong as usual!
    • earl_colby_pottinger
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@...> wrote:

        > From ZetaTalk, 15 November, 2008:

        >> "..Obama would like to offer Richardson the job of Secretary of
        State, ...

        > Zetas wrong as usual!

        Wow, up here in Canada I never even heard the name 'Richardson', all
        the speculation was on if he would ask Hillary, and whether she would
        accept.
      • Michael Cunningham
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
          But it was all a little white lie... Zetas say it's ok to lie a little bit!

          Never heard such BS in my life!

          Michael