Re: ZetaTalk: Gustav directed over New Orleans to nudge residents out of death trap

  • belleamie1024
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franci66" <oshosananda@...> wrote:

      > This is the storm of the century
      >
      > A landfall around southern Louisiana is expected by Monday
      afternoon, theNational Hurricane Center said.New Orleans Mayor Ray
      Nagin called Gustav "the mother of all storms," saying its
      destruction could outstrip that from Katrina, which flooded much of
      his city. "You need to be scared," Nagin said. "You need to be
      concerned, and you need to get your butts moving out of New Orleans
      right now. This is the storm of the century."
      > http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/08/31/gustav/index.html
      >

      > ZetaTalk LIVE Chat August 31
      > Q. : Will Gustav be the final nail in the coffin of the
      Republicans? Is any of this by design?

      > ZetaTalk Such a remarkable coincidence that Katrina redux is about
      to occur on the day Bush and Cheney are to speak at the Republican
      convention! This is the second time around for the New Orleans area,
      and they are correctly evacuating, leaving no one behind. Since this
      area will be flooded repeatedly by storms well before the pole shift,
      one should not have regrets about delaying the realization of the
      inevitability of New Orleans as a home front. Thus, directing a storm
      TO that area http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26295161/ is not a
      disservice to the humans attempting to live there.

      > Q.: Also, is it just a coincidence that Obama's acceptance speech
      took place outdoors in beautiful weather, and the eve of the GOP
      convention is marred by all the footage of evacuating New Orleans and
      the Lousiana governor skipping the convention? Or is it the
      assistance of benign aliens reminding the public of the disaster of
      Katrina?

      > ZetaTalk Clear weather was expected over Denver as this is the
      norm during this time of the year. However, just as Gustav is being
      directed over New Orleans again, to nudge those residents out of the
      death trap they are attempting to live in, likewise clear weather
      over Denver during the Democratic convention was no accident.
      > __________________________

      And I'd like to thank the zetas for getting rid of the snails in my
      Petunia patch. Last week they were tearing it up, and this week
      they're gone. Can't think of a better explanation...
    • Tom Mosher
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franci66" <oshosananda@...> wrote:

        > ZetaTalk Such a remarkable coincidence that Katrina redux is about
        to occur on the day Bush and Cheney are to speak at the Republican
        convention! This is the second time around for the New Orleans area,
        and they are correctly evacuating, leaving no one behind. Since this
        area will be flooded repeatedly by storms well before the pole shift,
        one should not have regrets about delaying the realization of the
        inevitability of New Orleans as a home front. Thus, directing a storm
        TO that area http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26295161/ is not a
        disservice to the humans attempting to live there.

        > ZetaTalk Clear weather was expected over Denver as this is the
        norm during this time of the year. However, just as Gustav is being
        directed over New Orleans again, to nudge those residents out of the
        death trap they are attempting to live in, likewise clear weather over
        Denver during the Democratic convention was no accident.
        > __________________________

        Zetas (Nancy) wrong again.

        Hurricane Gustav did not go over New Orleans.

        Many people didn't leave New Orleans - out of a population of over
        300,000 only about 200,000 evacuated.
      • belleamie1024
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franci66" <oshosananda@> wrote:
          >
          > > ZetaTalk Such a remarkable coincidence that Katrina redux is about
          > to occur on the day Bush and Cheney are to speak at the Republican
          > convention! This is the second time around for the New Orleans area,
          > and they are correctly evacuating, leaving no one behind. Since this
          > area will be flooded repeatedly by storms well before the pole
          shift,
          > one should not have regrets about delaying the realization of the
          > inevitability of New Orleans as a home front. Thus, directing a
          storm
          > TO that area http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26295161/ is not a
          > disservice to the humans attempting to live there.
          > >

          > > ZetaTalk Clear weather was expected over Denver as this is the
          > norm during this time of the year. However, just as Gustav is being
          > directed over New Orleans again, to nudge those residents out of the
          > death trap they are attempting to live in, likewise clear weather
          over
          > Denver during the Democratic convention was no accident.
          > >

          > Zetas (Nancy) wrong again.
          >
          > Hurricane Gustav did not go over New Orleans.
          >
          > Many people didn't leave New Orleans - out of a population of over
          > 300,000 only about 200,000 evacuated.

          Further, some pundits are proclaiming Gustav a blessing to the
          Republican party, as it allows them to "show concern" for hurricane
          victims at a low cost.

          Looks like the Zetas screwed up .. again ..