Re: Huge crop circle found on Saturday

  • danielladotti
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hey doc. Have you noticed the media spin on ufo's, aliens and et's
      lately? It's almost as if we are being brainwashed this way now.

      All of the Planet x subject is to drive us straight to 'THEM' because
      they forewarned us and now we should embrace 'THEM'.

      I DON'T LIKE IT. They exist, but not for malevolent purposes. The
      objective is for 'THEM' to breed with our species. All by design.

      LIKE HELL.

      Charlane

      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "docpostman" <drpostman@...> wrote:

      > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Mike O'Hara <ppplanet@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Some 650 feet wide, longer than most city blocks. Here's another
      circle
      > > that shatters the pathetic "men with boards" debunking scheme:
      > >
      > > http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/hackpen/hackpen2008.html
      > >

      > Funny how ALL the the bigger circle designs happen in fields
      > with tramlines, ain't it?
      >
      > Aliens afraid of leaving footprints or trampled crops?
      >

      > Jamie

    • docpostman
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2008
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "danielladotti" <sheisaceo@...> wrote:

        > Hey doc. Have you noticed the media spin on ufo's, aliens and et's
        > lately? It's almost as if we are being brainwashed this way now.
        >
        > All of the Planet x subject is to drive us straight to 'THEM' because
        > they forewarned us and now we should embrace 'THEM'.
        >
        > I DON'T LIKE IT. They exist, but not for malevolent purposes. The
        > objective is for 'THEM' to breed with our species. All by design.
        >
        > LIKE HELL.
        >
        > Charlane

        You and I see the phenomena differently. I tend to believe that
        the small number of sightings that cannot be explained would best
        be understood if you consider time travel. I think humans from our
        future are visiting us, and that's why they don't want to make
        friends. I can't accept that beings from gigantic distances have
        traveled all this way to play hide-and-go-seek with puny humans.

        Jamie
      • danielladotti
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 12, 2008
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "docpostman" <drpostman@...> wrote:

          > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "danielladotti" <sheisaceo@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey doc. Have you noticed the media spin on ufo's, aliens and et's
          > > lately? It's almost as if we are being brainwashed this way now.
          > >
          > > All of the Planet x subject is to drive us straight to 'THEM' because
          > > they forewarned us and now we should embrace 'THEM'.
          > >
          > > I DON'T LIKE IT. They exist, but not for malevolent purposes. The
          > > objective is for 'THEM' to breed with our species. All by design.
          > >
          > > LIKE HELL.
          > >
          > > Charlane
          > >

          > You and I see the phenomena differently. I tend to believe that
          > the small number of sightings that cannot be explained would best
          > be understood if you consider time travel. I think humans from our
          > future are visiting us, and that's why they don't want to make
          > friends. I can't accept that beings from gigantic distances have
          > traveled all this way to play hide-and-go-seek with puny humans.
          >
          > Jamie

          I like that explanation but I sure hope the future humans do not look
          anything like those videos I saw. Yuck. I do not see myself desiring
          THAT. I am good with time travel by premise.

          The other thought on that is those underground military bases are
          actually breeding grounds for the new species/mutants/whatever you
          want to call them. A little pity for them because they will be the
          new prejudiced then - if this is the case.

          Charlane