Re: Evidence of Pre-Historic Nuclear War by Brad Steiger from The Canadian

  • Tom Mosher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Janet Kira Lessin"
      <janetkiralessin@...> wrote:

      I believe you just violated Canadian copyright law by fully
      republishing a copyrighted work.

      At the bottom of the article:

      Copyright © 2007 The Canadian. All rights reserved

      Tom Mosher
    • belleamie1024
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...> wrote:

        > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Janet Kira Lessin"
        > <janetkiralessin@> wrote:
        > >

        > I believe you just violated Canadian copyright law by fully
        > republishing a copyrighted work.
        >
        > At the bottom of the article:
        >
        > Copyright © 2007 The Canadian. All rights reserved
        >
        > Tom Mosher

        Yahoo very likely doesn't care for people exposing it to such potential
        liability and probably has a policy in place against this sort of
        thing. I'd advise that the post be removed.
      • cannex@mosquitonet.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          I believe you just violated Canadian copyright law by fully
          republishing a copyrighted work.

          At the bottom of the article:

          Copyright © 2007 The Canadian. All rights reserved

          Tom Mosher

          .
          Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The message has been removed.

          Clipper