For your info...

  • cannex@mosquitonet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      FEMA

      FEMA or the Federal Emergency Management Agency has been designed for when America is officially declared bankrupt, which would be a national emergency. In a national emergency, all Constitutional Rights and all law that previously existed, would be suspended. FEMA has created large concentration camps where they would put anyone who might cause trouble for the orderly plan and process of the new regime to take over the nation. Even a governor could be thrown into one of these internment camps, and kept there indefinitely. This is all in place now, and they are just waiting to declare a national emergency. Then even state government could be dissolved. Anybody who might oppose the new regime could be imprisoned until a new set of laws could be written and a new government set up. The Governor knows all this, and he is very concerned. He doesn't want to be in office when all this happens. I visited with him and I told him that there are certain action we should take right now. I think we should consider the fact that, according to the Uniform Commercial Code, Wyoming is an accommodation party to the national debt. To understand we must realize that there are two separate entities known as the United States.

      The Rothschild Influence ...

      http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_juris/uccconnection.html

    • danielladotti
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        Absolutely. I have been following information on Rothschild for years. Rothschild is part
        of the Federal Reserve, along with his inner circle. Kennedy was assassinated right at the
        time that he was attempting to separate the parasitic Federal Reserve from our
        government. It is amazing how all mysteries are solved with the exception of this one.

        Daily I read about the subprime debacle and the foreclosure numbers skyrocketing. If
        (when) the market crashes, in one single day, people will be without homes and the new
        bankruptcy laws now make filers wards of the state and nation. That means all rights are
        removed and fights to keep homes will land these people behind bars.

        This is armageddon folks. It is about to be the start of the great tribulation. It sounds
        corny and this is by design. There really is a Satan (Rothschild answers to) and there really
        is a God. We just follow along with the illusion until it hurts us where we feel it personally.
        It is all by design for us to curse God saying it is his fault for letting this happen when we
        put ourselves in the mess willingly by being selfish, self-centered and greedy. The bible
        was written for this reason. I am not a bible beater, but it is all in those pages.

        Plant your gardens and get your property deeds in your name and head for the hills when
        'the law' comes rolling in.

        Clipper, please post more of this when you have it. I will read it. Thanks.

        Charlane

        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, <cannex@...> wrote:

        > FEMA
        >
        > FEMA or the Federal Emergency Management Agency has been designed for when
        America is officially declared bankrupt, which would be a national emergency. In a
        national emergency, all Constitutional Rights and all law that previously existed, would be
        suspended. FEMA has created large concentration camps where they would put anyone
        who might cause trouble for the orderly plan and process of the new regime to take over
        the nation. Even a governor could be thrown into one of these internment camps, and kept
        there indefinitely. This is all in place now, and they are just waiting to declare a national
        emergency. Then even state government could be dissolved. Anybody who might oppose
        the new regime could be imprisoned until a new set of laws could be written and a new
        government set up. The Governor knows all this, and he is very concerned. He doesn't
        want to be in office when all this happens. I visited with him and I told him that there are
        certain action we should take right now. I think we should consider the fact that,
        according to the Uniform Commercial Code, Wyoming is an accommodation party to the
        national debt. To understand we must realize that there are two separate entities known
        as the United States.

        > The Rothschild Influence ...
        >
        > http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_juris/uccconnection.html

      • Michael L Cunningham
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
          At 04:06 PM 12/1/2007, you wrote:
          >Absolutely. I have been following information on Rothschild for
          >years. Rothschild is part
          >of the Federal Reserve, along with his inner circle. Kennedy was
          >assassinated right at the
          >time that he was attempting to separate the parasitic Federal
          >Reserve from our
          >government. It is amazing how all mysteries are solved with the
          >exception of this one.
          >
          >Daily I read about the subprime debacle and the foreclosure numbers
          >skyrocketing. If
          >(when) the market crashes, in one single day, people will be
          >without homes and the new
          >bankruptcy laws now make filers wards of the state and nation. That
          >means all rights are
          >removed and fights to keep homes will land these people behind bars.
          >
          >This is armageddon folks. It is about to be the start of the great
          >tribulation. It sounds
          >corny and this is by design. There really is a Satan (Rothschild
          >answers to) and there really
          >is a God. We just follow along with the illusion until it hurts us
          >where we feel it personally.
          >It is all by design for us to curse God saying it is his fault for
          >letting this happen when we
          >put ourselves in the mess willingly by being selfish, self-centered
          >and greedy. The bible
          >was written for this reason. I am not a bible beater, but it is all
          >in those pages.
          >
          >Plant your gardens and get your property deeds in your name and head
          >for the hills when
          >'the law' comes rolling in.
          >
          >Clipper, please post more of this when you have it. I will read it. Thanks.
          >
          >Charlane

          I'm freaked out by all these people who have inside knowledge of all
          these "secret"
          mysteries.... NOT!

          Michael
        • Tom Mosher
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "danielladotti" <sheisaceo@...> wrote:

            > Absolutely. I have been following information on Rothschild for
            years. Rothschild is part
            > of the Federal Reserve, along with his inner circle. Kennedy was
            assassinated right at the
            > time that he was attempting to separate the parasitic Federal
            Reserve from our
            > government. It is amazing how all mysteries are solved with the
            exception of this one.

            > Daily I read about the subprime debacle and the foreclosure numbers
            skyrocketing. If
            > (when) the market crashes, in one single day, people will be
            without homes and the new
            > bankruptcy laws now make filers wards of the state and nation. That
            means all rights are
            > removed and fights to keep homes will land these people behind bars.

            So much BS. Just like the 1980's S&L crisis, the economy will survive.
            The S&L crisis caused the US government $150 billion which equates to
            around $350 billion in today's dollars. The mortgage lenders will most
            likely go with the US Treasury's suggestion to freeze interest rates
            for a few years - remember that the banks and investors have a lot
            more to lose if there are huge foreclosures - they realize that it's
            better to make a little profit than a huge profit. On average, a
            foreclosure costs a bank approximately 10% of it's value to off-load
            after a foreclosure. Banks don't want to be stuck with foreclosed homes.

            Tom Mosher
          • danielladotti
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...> wrote:

              > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "danielladotti" <sheisaceo@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Absolutely. I have been following information on Rothschild for
              > years. Rothschild is part
              > > of the Federal Reserve, along with his inner circle. Kennedy was
              > assassinated right at the
              > > time that he was attempting to separate the parasitic Federal
              > Reserve from our
              > > government. It is amazing how all mysteries are solved with the
              > exception of this one.
              > >
              > > Daily I read about the subprime debacle and the foreclosure numbers
              > skyrocketing. If
              > > (when) the market crashes, in one single day, people will be
              > without homes and the new
              > > bankruptcy laws now make filers wards of the state and nation. That
              > means all rights are
              > > removed and fights to keep homes will land these people behind bars.
              > >

              > So much BS. Just like the 1980's S&L crisis, the economy will survive.
              > The S&L crisis caused the US government $150 billion which equates to
              > around $350 billion in today's dollars. The mortgage lenders will most
              > likely go with the US Treasury's suggestion to freeze interest rates
              > for a few years - remember that the banks and investors have a lot
              > more to lose if there are huge foreclosures - they realize that it's
              > better to make a little profit than a huge profit. On average, a
              > foreclosure costs a bank approximately 10% of it's value to off-load
              > after a foreclosure. Banks don't want to be stuck with foreclosed homes.
              >
              > Tom Mosher

              I hope so (that the economy will survive).

              Charlane