Midnight Highway Radio Invites Members of tt-watch to the show

  • krissy_midnighthighwayradio
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi my name is Kristina and I am the producer of the Midnight Highway
      Radio. A radio station that is open to all ideas and beliefs and
      discriminates none. Midnight Highway Radio would like to invite any
      of you for a show in October and offer you the chance to be heard
      about your, experiences, and knowledge of UFO's. Please keep in mind
      that this interview will be recorded and will have a live audience
      of about 200 people. During the show there will be a time when the
      host, Shawn Lonkert allows the listeners a chance to ask questions
      to the guests. The Midnight Highway Radio has a zero-tolerance for
      disrespecting their guests. So if anyone got too harsh on any of
      you, they would quickly be booted and not allowed to return. We are
      curious, and the world is curious about your, experiences and
      knowledge. That is not well known. Perhaps this is the chance for
      you to be able to voice your opinion for the first time without
      being belittled. Below is what you would need to get on the show.
      Please email me at krissy_midnighthighwayradio@... if any of
      you are interested. Thanks and much respect,

      Krissy

      -Producer Midnight Highway Radio-

      You are going to need Paltalk to come on the show. If you do not
      have that you can get your free download at www.paltalk.com the file
      is very small. You will also need a MIC. If you agree to come on the
      show, I will contact you by phone or email and give you the details
      on how to log into the midnight highway radio show on paltalk and
      schedule a show time. Until then if you are interested in hearing
      some of the interviews that have been conducted on the Midnight
      Highway Radio please www.midnighthighwayradio.com and also visit
      www.myspace.com/shawnlonkert
    • Michael Cunningham
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
        So if I voice my ideas that UFO's don't exist, then I get booted... no thanks!

        Michael

        >Hi my name is Kristina and I am the producer of the Midnight Highway
        >Radio. A radio station that is open to all ideas and beliefs and
        >discriminates none. Midnight Highway Radio would like to invite any
        >of you for a show in October and offer you the chance to be heard
        >about your, experiences, and knowledge of UFO's. Please keep in mind
        >that this interview will be recorded and will have a live audience
        >of about 200 people. During the show there will be a time when the
        >host, Shawn Lonkert allows the listeners a chance to ask questions
        >to the guests. The Midnight Highway Radio has a zero-tolerance for
        >disrespecting their guests. So if anyone got too harsh on any of
        >you, they would quickly be booted and not allowed to return. We are
        >curious, and the world is curious about your, experiences and
        >knowledge. That is not well known. Perhaps this is the chance for
        >you to be able to voice your opinion for the first time without
        >being belittled. Below is what you would need to get on the show.
        >Please email me at krissy_midnighthighwayradio@... if any of
        >you are interested. Thanks and much respect,
        >

        > Krissy
        >

        > -Producer Midnight Highway Radio-
        >

        >You are going to need Paltalk to come on the show. If you do not
        >have that you can get your free download at www.paltalk.com the file
        >is very small. You will also need a MIC. If you agree to come on the
        >show, I will contact you by phone or email and give you the details
        >on how to log into the midnight highway radio show on paltalk and
        >schedule a show time. Until then if you are interested in hearing
        >some of the interviews that have been conducted on the Midnight
        >Highway Radio please www.midnighthighwayradio.com and also visit
        >www.myspace.com/shawnlonkert
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Hap Griffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
          And that the whole original idea of TT-Watch is a fraud? I don't think your'e going to find many on here that will say what you want.

          Hap