Re: So... Yahoo groups will end this way? smells a lot they dont want us to spea

  • docpostman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      Why did you post no text? Have you lost it THAT much?

      What you smell is your own excrement. Get out of the
      basement and live a little, before you rot.

      Jamie
    • Teotonio Miguel Bouca
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        u must be angry with life Jamie

        go out ... and make some good Sex man

        u like a Bull

        --
        http://cosmogenesis21122012.blogspot.com/

      • docpostman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Teotonio Miguel Bouca"
          <cosmogenesis777@...> wrote:

          > u must be angry with life Jamie
          >
          > go out ... and make some good Sex man
          >
          > u like a Bull

          Why "must" I be angry? Would it blow your
          mind and demoralize you to the point of
          suicide to find out that I am a very content
          and satisfied man? People who tell others
          to get laid are almost always invariably in
          need of sex themselves. Sad for you.

          Life is pretty damned good for me. I've got a
          job that pays me well, health issues that have
          improved lately, a girlfriend who moved in 2
          months ago who cooks for me and takes care of me
          in so many ways, and a worldwide fellowship of
          people I consider family, even though I've never
          met most of them, who will help me celebrate 20 years
          of recovery in a little over a month.

          Now, we never see YOU talk about your life AT ALL.
          All we see YOU do is attempt to label emotions to
          other people's posts, as if you can actually tell
          what a person is feeling when they post. That's a
          silly newbie mistake on the net. It seems like you
          think you can empower yourself by being able to put
          others into neat little boxes. People don't fit
          into those, son, and you will mess up your life by
          trying to do wo. Sad for you.

          Jamie