Re: Why Crop circles Sacred Geometry doesnt apear in the USA

  • Tom Mosher
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2007
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "cosmogenesis777"
      <cosmogenesis777@...> wrote:

      > Simple answer>
      >

      > You are not Spiritual Beeings ... capable of manifesting this. You are
      > not ready Tom... Spread that new...

      What a hypocrite you are. Making generalizations about people you
      don't even know.

      Crop circles don't appear in this country because if they did, they're
      be a bunch of people sitting in jail for trespassing and vandalism -
      farmers in the US are very protective of their crops.

      As for you, you're just another one of those new-age wannabes who
      thinks they are spiritually aware but lacking a firm grasp of reality.

      Pray tell...what do you do for a living?

      Tom Mosher
    • Teotonio Miguel Bouca
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2007
        more than you Tom

        Im more concerned about the future of the kids you aparently dont have or
        you wouldnt be
        so irresponsible...

        --
        http://cosmogenesis777.blogspot.com/

      • Hap Griffin
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 1, 2007
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 1, 2007
            im a web and clouthing designer
            im involved in poltiics and Culture in Portugal
            i studid Mayan cosmology has you never dun...

            For living im saling clouths to the US about the Maian calendar...
            imagine...

            to Austin
            and some other citys of yours

            i play music in partys and festivals has a dj

            i put video in partys workshos, festivals about the coming of the new
            time....

            i decorated 2 Shops in Lisbon this last month

            i paint

            i cut vinil with my hans has you never dun

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 1, 2007
              > im involved in poltiics and Culture in Portugal
              > i studid Mayan cosmology has you never dun...

              What good does it do to study Myan cosmology if you've never studied real
              cosmology? Your belief in Nancy's planet ex shows that your cosmology
              background is missing Astronomy 101.

              Hap
            • cosmogenesis777
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 1, 2007
                > > im involved in poltiics and Culture in Portugal
                > > i studid Mayan cosmology has you never dun...
                > >

                > What good does it do to study Myan cosmology if you've never
                studied real
                > cosmology? Your belief in Nancy's planet ex shows that your
                cosmology
                > background is missing Astronomy 101.
                >
                > Hap

                And you are missing real cosmology out of Science data ma man.

                what u do Jamie for living?

                i dont believe in Nancy
                but i believe in co criating reality... manifesting ideas ....
              • docpostman
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 2, 2007
                  --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Teotonio Miguel Bouca"
                  <cosmogenesis777@...> wrote:

                  > more than you Tom
                  >
                  > Im more concerned about the future of the kids you aparently dont
                  have or
                  > you wouldnt be
                  > so irresponsible...

                  IKYABWAI is pretty lame dude, even for you. Grow up, willya?

                  Jamie
                • docpostman
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 2, 2007
                    <cosmogenesis777@...> wrote:

                    > And you are missing real cosmology out of Science data ma man.
                    >
                    > what u do Jamie for living?
                    >
                    > i dont believe in Nancy
                    > but i believe in co criating reality... manifesting ideas ....

                    Unlike you I have a steady job, for 21 years I have worked at the
                    Memphis Bulk Mail Center for the United States Postal Service.

                    I think I am beginning to understand where all your passionate
                    credulity comes from.

                    Jamie
                  • Tom Mosher
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 2, 2007
                      <cosmogenesis777@...> wrote:

                      > more than you Tom
                      >
                      > Im more concerned about the future of the kids you aparently dont
                      have or
                      > you wouldnt be
                      > so irresponsible...

                      Irresponsible? That's a laugh. You're stuck in some pseudo-reality
                      while I'm well anchored in reality.

                      Do you have such a large ego to believe that you're going to save the
                      future for children all by yourself? If so, I suggest you put away all
                      that new-age crap and do something responsible.