Re: [tt-watch] Re: ZetaTalk LIVE Chat March 31

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
      Tom Mosher wrote:

      > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tt-watch%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "nancylieder" <zetatalk@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > ZetaTalk LIVE Chat March 31
      > >
      > > http://godlikeproductions.com/ <http://godlikeproductions.com/>
      > >
      > > Join us with your questions for an interactive discussion with Nancy
      > > and the Zetas!
      > > http://www.zetatalk.com <http://www.zetatalk.com>
      > >
      > > Starts 7:00 EDT, 6:00 CDT, 5:00 MDT, 4:00 PDT, etc.
      > >
      > > Note the chat is in the Forum of GodlikeProduction, a pinned thread,
      > > not in the Chatroom of GodlikeProduction.
      > >

      > You didn't miss much...same old, same old.
      >
      > Tom Mosher
      >

      > .

      Did you watch the youtube videos? She's looking kind of long in the tooth.
    • Tom Mosher
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Tim <neferkara1@...> wrote:

        > Tom Mosher wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tt-watch%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > "nancylieder" <zetatalk@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > ZetaTalk LIVE Chat March 31
        > > >
        > > > http://godlikeproductions.com/ <http://godlikeproductions.com/>
        > > >
        > > > Join us with your questions for an interactive discussion with Nancy
        > > > and the Zetas!
        > > > http://www.zetatalk.com <http://www.zetatalk.com>
        > > >
        > > > Starts 7:00 EDT, 6:00 CDT, 5:00 MDT, 4:00 PDT, etc.
        > > >
        > > > Note the chat is in the Forum of GodlikeProduction, a pinned thread,
        > > > not in the Chatroom of GodlikeProduction.
        > > >

        > > You didn't miss much...same old, same old.
        > >
        > > Tom Mosher
        > >

        > > .
        > >

        > Did you watch the youtube videos? She's looking kind of long in the
        tooth.

        She is in her mid-sixties with health problems.
      • earl_colby_pottinger
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
          > > Did you watch the youtube videos? She's looking kind of long in the
          > > tooth.

          > She is in her mid-sixties with health problems.

          Considering she insists that 'Zeta' science is far more advance than
          any human science I have doubts that she has listened to any recent
          health news/guidelines.
        • Tom Mosher
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "earl_colby_pottinger"
            <earlcolby.pottinger@...> wrote:

            > > > Did you watch the youtube videos? She's looking kind of long in the
            > > > tooth.
            >
            > > She is in her mid-sixties with health problems.
            >
            > Considering she insists that 'Zeta' science is far more advance than
            > any human science I have doubts that she has listened to any recent
            > health news/guidelines.

            If you dig through the slag, you'll find that she's mentioned her
            health problems a few times. She has said she's on Crestor.

            http://www.bbsradio.com/talk/end_of_days/messages/1071.shtml

            A temporary stroke? Based on my experience with strokes (multiple
            small ones over the years and a massive one near the end took out my
            dad), a stroke causes damage to the brain no matter how temporary it is.

            Eventually, her health problems will put her in the hospital for good.
            I don't wish that on anyone.

            Tom Mosher
          • Kiwi Geoff
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007
              > Did you watch the youtube videos? She's looking kind of long in the
              > tooth.

              Gosh, is that all you saw!

              I have only seen the first one she made - I found it pretty spooky,
              the uncombed hair, the shabby clothes, the slurred speech, the shifty
              eyes, the obesity, the pallid skin and total neglect of her health.

              It was hard to listen to her pontificate - when she clearly has no
              idea how to even look after herself.

              I realise that Nancy is much despised for her puppy killing, and
              leading people to financial ruin and suicide, all because of her
              school-girl fantasy about aliens - but does Nancy have no family to
              take care of her?

              From her slurred speech, rambling ways and physical appearance she
              should clearly be in a home for the bewildered.

              Has Nancy's family totally abandoned her?

              Geoff.
            • earl_colby_pottinger
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 4, 2007
                --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Kiwi Geoff" <geoff36@...> wrote:

                > Has Nancy's family totally abandoned her?

                I think it is more that she drove them away when they would not
                support her ZetaTalk fantasies. That was years ago but I am sure that
                she mentioned some kind of rift with her relatives.
              • Kiwi Geoff
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 4, 2007
                  "earl_colby_pottinger" wrote:
                  > I think it is more that she drove them away when they would not
                  > support her ZetaTalk fantasies. That was years ago but I am sure
                  > that she mentioned some kind of rift with her relatives.

                  We hope that Nancy keeps doing these video presentations - it is an
                  interesting way to observe the Zetatalk endgame.

                  It is amazing how her delusions are so strong that she has no self
                  dignity - and does not care how she presents herself.

                  The videos are a most interesting example of how someone can let
                  themselves go. They should be picked up by the health authorities to
                  show young people what happens when you spend 12 years hunched over a
                  computer emailing the world with "The end is Nigh".

                  Perhaps Nancy does not understand how much she reveals about her
                  physical and mental health by these videos.

                  Nancy used to entertain us with her childish game of moving planets
                  around hither and yon - due to the "Law" of an uneducated and
                  delusional mind. Now all she presents to us - is how many double
                  chins can we count - and her health degradation.

                  Has Nancy ever mentioned "Bells Palsy"? in the past?

                  She has quite a lot of facial paralysis.

                  All those that have given money to the Zetatalk delusion - will no
                  doubt find Nancy's video diary fascinating to monitor over the next
                  few years as it all unwinds.

                  Geoff.
                • Tom Mosher
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 5, 2007
                    --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Kiwi Geoff" <geoff36@...> wrote:

                    > "earl_colby_pottinger" wrote:
                    > > I think it is more that she drove them away when they would not
                    > > support her ZetaTalk fantasies. That was years ago but I am sure
                    > > that she mentioned some kind of rift with her relatives.
                    >
                    > We hope that Nancy keeps doing these video presentations - it is an
                    > interesting way to observe the Zetatalk endgame.
                    >
                    > It is amazing how her delusions are so strong that she has no self
                    > dignity - and does not care how she presents herself.
                    >
                    > The videos are a most interesting example of how someone can let
                    > themselves go. They should be picked up by the health authorities to
                    > show young people what happens when you spend 12 years hunched over a
                    > computer emailing the world with "The end is Nigh".
                    >
                    > Perhaps Nancy does not understand how much she reveals about her
                    > physical and mental health by these videos.
                    >
                    > Nancy used to entertain us with her childish game of moving planets
                    > around hither and yon - due to the "Law" of an uneducated and
                    > delusional mind. Now all she presents to us - is how many double
                    > chins can we count - and her health degradation.
                    >
                    > Has Nancy ever mentioned "Bells Palsy"? in the past?
                    >
                    > She has quite a lot of facial paralysis.
                    >
                    > All those that have given money to the Zetatalk delusion - will no
                    > doubt find Nancy's video diary fascinating to monitor over the next
                    > few years as it all unwinds.
                    >
                    > Geoff.

                    Yes on the Bell's Palsy.

                    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=209958&page=1&mpage=1&showdate=12/13/06