Re: profecias 2012. As Civilizações que se juntam. Somos Um

  • celecanto2003
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Teotonio Bouça"
      <cosmogenesis777@...> wrote:

      > Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of
      Fourth World
      > and beginning of the Fifth.
      > Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
      > Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of
      the
      > physical & spiritual worlds.
      > Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
      > Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical
      mass of
      > Enlightened Ones.
      > Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
      > Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of
      transformation.
      > Creation of new race.
      > Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will
      return in the
      > form of a blue star
      > Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
      > Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the
      Mayan
      > calendar.
      > Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha
      predicting Coming
      > of the Golden Age.
      > Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present
      time cycle
      > ends in year 2012 AD
      >
      > What do you believe will happen in 2012...if anything?... .or 2010
      or 2013?
      > Will the morning of winter solstice 2012 appear like any other
      morning....
      > Will we experience ourselves as more expansive or telepathic?
      > '' ....a telepathic interplay which will eventually annihilate
      time'' (Alice
      > Bailey)
      >
      > ''....translation or dematerialisation to another sphere of the
      Universe''
      > (Teilhard de Chardin)
      >
      > ''....A matter-antimatter implosion leaving a mutation of matter to
      > photoniform. Our minds
      > will unite like the fragments of a hologram.'' (Terence McKenna)
      >
      > ''....As the Schumann resonance increases to 13Hz, Gaia goes from
      Alpha to
      > Beta frequency
      > & wakes up. Increasing tryptamine & beta-carboline neuro-chemistry
      allows us
      > a telepathic
      > communion, as we become used to our light bodies in preparation
      for the
      > magnetic pole
      > reversal when there will be a mass out-of-body- experience. ''
      (Geoff Stray)

      > ''....Evolutionary quantum leap. Human / ET interface & the
      arrival of a new
      > species or
      > kingdom on Earth.'' (Jon King)
      >
      > ''.....In 2012, Earth¹s axis will tilt, along with a polar
      reversal, causing
      > terrestrial and
      > celestial grids to re-align, the pineal eye will perceive beyond
      > ultraviolet,& we¹ll ascend
      > to the next dimension beyond time.'' (Moira Timms)
      >
      > ''....The human race will unify as a single circuit. Solar &
      galactic sound
      > transmissions
      > will inundate the planetary field. A current charging both poles
      will race
      > across the skies,
      > connecting the polar auroras in a single brilliant flash.'' (Jose
      Arguelles)

      > ''....A moment of quantum awakening. A nanosecond will be
      stretched into
      > infinity and
      > become non-time, during which we will all experience full
      consciousness of
      > who we are
      > and why we have incarnated. If we choose to return to human form,
      we will do
      > so in an
      > awakened state, as 'reflective cells¹ of the starmaker.'' (Ken
      Carey)

      So, it seems you spent all of the 2 million dollars you won in the
      lottery almost 3 years ago and are back for your usual show of
      ignorance.

      You so afraid you wouldn't have time to spend it...

      Looks like you were (as usual) wrong.
    • belleamie1024
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "earl_colby_pottinger"
        <earlcolby.pottinger@...> wrote:

        > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "docpostman" <drpostman@> wrote:
        > >

        > > BTW, while I happen to believe that nothing will
        > > happen as predicted by these woo woos come the
        > > end of December 2012, I do believe that a great
        > > deal of tragedy will be witnessed. Remember the
        > > Heavens Gate cult? You ain't seen nothing yet.
        > > Some of these woo woos have invested so emotionally
        > > in a 2012 event that when it doesn't happen, and
        > > when there are no real signs of anything, they will
        > > try to make something happen, like they did with
        > > Hale Bopp. People will die, but only at their
        > > own hands. Most of them like Cosmo, easily led
        > > into believing that they need to shed their
        > > containers.
        >
        > The other problem is that people like this don't seem to learn from
        > their mistakes. Even if they make thru 2012 without killing
        > themselves, instead of admitting that they made a wrong choice and
        > need to look more closely at the next con-artist/saviour that comes
        > along. They instead dive in head-first into whole-heartly believing
        > the next message that come along that sounds right to them. Do that
        > often enough and you sooner or later are going to come under the
        > influence of a Jimmy Jones or Heaven's Gate type of cult.
        >
        > Nancy has come close in preaching to her members to kill their pets
        > and sell off the family assets for some of the dumbest survival
        advice
        > I have ever seen.

        Case in point - I found this in a post from a former follower:

        > This is a list of items I did believing in Nancy.
        >
        > 1) Went to visit her 3 times, once with my wife and 4 kids.
        > 2) Put Ron on my business payroll to help support him.
        > 3) Donated over $20,000 to TT.
        > 4) Purchased 40 acres of land a few miles from Nancy's house.
        > 5) Had many of my relatives think I had lost it.

        Yet he is now chasing the 2012 chimera...
      • Tom Mosher
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "celecanto2003" <celecanto2003@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Teotonio Bouça"
          > <cosmogenesis777@> wrote:
          > >

          > So, it seems you spent all of the 2 million dollars you won in the
          > lottery almost 3 years ago and are back for your usual show of
          > ignorance.
          >
          > You so afraid you wouldn't have time to spend it...
          >
          > Looks like you were (as usual) wrong.

          Two million? With that kind of money I could be living nicely and
          doing whatever I please for the rest of my life.
        • earl_colby_pottinger
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@...> wrote:

            > Case in point - I found this in a post from a former follower:

            >> This is a list of items I did believing in Nancy.

            >> 1) Went to visit her 3 times, once with my wife and 4 kids.

            Is he still married? Bet Nancy costed him his family life.

            >> 2) Put Ron on my business payroll to help support him.

            I wonder if Ron paid his taxes, after the pole shift coming should
            mean he would get away with out paying. Plus, did this believer get
            his money's worth in labour from Ron? Somehow I doubt it.

            >> 3) Donated over $20,000 to TT.

            Interesting how Nancy always claims she is not interested in the
            money, and that ZetaTal did not make any money. Mind you, having made
            herself treasurer makes it easy to move money under the counter. See:
            http://www.zetatalk3.com/nonproft/oct1903j.htm

            >> 4) Purchased 40 acres of land a few miles from Nancy's house.

            I wonder how much that cost him to buy and if he ever used the land
            for something useful like a vacation retreat.

            >> 5) Had many of my relatives think I had lost it.

            And they were right, because ...

            > Yet he is now chasing the 2012 chimera...

            This idiot clearly did not learn a thing useful.
          • earl_colby_pottinger
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...> wrote:

              > Two million? With that kind of money I could be living nicely and
              > doing whatever I please for the rest of my life.

              Which meant one of two things, like most Zeta-Drones the claim is a
              false one made to puff himself up (amazing the number of Zeta-Drones
              who claim college/university degree but not one is willing to supply
              any proof of such).

              Or, if he really had the money and the old saying "A fool and his
              money is soon parted" is proven true again.

              Two million Dollars in the hands of a thinking person is enough to
              live very well on for life. Five percent (5%) interest should be
              easy to get, while earning you $100,000 a year. Personally, I
              probably only spend $30,000 to $50,000 most years, let some interest
              add-up so I could blow $250,000 on a boat, then cruise the Great Lakes
              and the Tropics on only pocket change for a year or two.
            • Tom Mosher
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 4, 2007
                <earlcolby.pottinger@...> wrote:

                > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@> wrote:
                >
                > > Case in point - I found this in a post from a former follower:
                >
                > >> This is a list of items I did believing in Nancy.

                Off topic:

                Has anyone bothered to request the annual reports for the non-profit?
                By law, they are required to provide them when asked - reasonable
                copying costs are permitted.

                http://www.zetatalk.com/nonproft/corporat.htm

                According to that link, the last non-profit statement she bothered to
                post was 2001.

                So...2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 and not posted.

                If you read the minutes for the non-profit, the only things they seem
                concerned with are seeds, the servers and the booklets/CDs.

                Tom Mosher