Re: [tt-watch] Re: Astronauts Forced to Take Shelter From Violent Solar Storm in Space

  • Hap Griffin
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 13, 2006
      From: "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...>
      To: <tt-watch@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:04 PM
      Subject: [tt-watch] Re: Astronauts Forced to Take Shelter From Violent Solar
      Storm in Space

      > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Hap Griffin" <lgriffin@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Please explain to us in detail what a solar flare has to do with your
      >> imaginary px. I'm sure it's beyond your scope of understanding and you
      >> don't have permission from Nancy to speak, so I expect that you'll
      > be silent
      >> on this.
      >>
      >> Hap
      >>

      > Hap, you're not going to get an answer out of Franci. Remember that he
      > doesn't have a voice of his own. He's just like Elle on GLP.
      >
      > Tom Mosher

      They are nothing but nancy's sheep...they are incapable of making a post
      with their own thoughts or explanations. Franci here is a prime example.

      Hap
    • franci66
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 14, 2006
        >Please explain to us in detail what a solar flare has to do with your
        >imaginary px.
        > Hap, you're not going to get an answer out of Franci. Remember that he
        > doesn't have a voice of his own.
        > Tom Mosher
        ----------------------------------
        As we have stated from the start of ZetaTalk, the Sun will be blamed for
        activity that should be ascribed to Planet X. The tail of Planet X is
        pointing toward Earth, and this means more of the type of activity that
        happened in August and September of 2003, when there were blackouts in many
        places around the world. Notably, the blackout in NYC that had a million
        commuters walking silently across the bridge, in the dark. Electro-magnetic
        surges, causing protective shut-down in the electric grid. Australia,
        Yucatan, Europe, experienced blackouts. Those in charge of the cover-up are
        frantic to time their announcements of solar activity to what they
        anticipate from the tail! Their timing is poor, but that these warnings come
        out speaks volumes. They are warning of a X9 solar activity, but this may or
        may not occur! What is actually occurring? The surface of the Sun is ruffled
        by particle flows, disrupted by the presence of Planet X. This does not
        equate to increased solar activity! Photos and statistics provided to the
        public may or may not be what is actually secured from watching the Sun. Who
        controls these photos and images? NASA, the Hubble, SOHO, all under the
        control of the cover-up! http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta341.htm
      • Jamie Eckles
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 14, 2006
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franci66" <oshosananda@...> wrote:

          > As we have stated from the start of ZetaTalk

          Hey Franci, why are you afraid to reply to the questions
          posed to you? If you are so secure with your religion
          then surly you can handle a question or two about it. How
          about telling us how many more years will go by before
          you can accept that Nancy is wrong. Is that just too
          hard for you to do? Does the fear of being wrong so
          terrify you? You have parroted Zetatalk year after
          year now and one has to wonder how many more years
          will go by.

          Jamie
        • Hap Griffin
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 14, 2006
            > >Please explain to us in detail what a solar flare has to do with your
            >>imaginary px.
            >> Hap, you're not going to get an answer out of Franci. Remember that he
            >> doesn't have a voice of his own.
            >> Tom Mosher
            > ----------------------------------
            > As we have stated from the start of ZetaTalk, the Sun will be blamed for
            > activity that should be ascribed to Planet X. The tail of Planet X is
            > pointing toward Earth, and this means more of the type of activity that
            > happened in August and September of 2003, when there were blackouts in
            > many
            > places around the world. Notably, the blackout in NYC that had a million
            > commuters walking silently across the bridge, in the dark.
            > Electro-magnetic
            > surges, causing protective shut-down in the electric grid. Australia,
            > Yucatan, Europe, experienced blackouts. Those in charge of the cover-up
            > are
            > frantic to time their announcements of solar activity to what they
            > anticipate from the tail! Their timing is poor, but that these warnings
            > come
            > out speaks volumes. They are warning of a X9 solar activity, but this may
            > or
            > may not occur! What is actually occurring? The surface of the Sun is
            > ruffled
            > by particle flows, disrupted by the presence of Planet X. This does not
            > equate to increased solar activity! Photos and statistics provided to the
            > public may or may not be what is actually secured from watching the Sun.
            > Who
            > controls these photos and images? NASA, the Hubble, SOHO, all under the
            > control of the cover-up! http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta341.htm

            So Franci, you proved our point exactly by cutting and pasting someone
            else's text...in this case a bunch of worthless drivel that is completely
            baseless.

            Too bad for little franci who can't speak for himself.

            Hap
          • Tom Mosher
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 14, 2006
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franci66" <oshosananda@...> wrote:

              Sorry slick but the last flare was from the sun. There's no planet X.

              Sunspot 930 was the source and if you've got a decent solar filter
              (Baader) or even better a Coronado PST any amateur astronomer could
              have seen the source.

              There's no planet X.

              BTW, do you have a voice of your own Franci or is it owned by Nancy?
              It must be a bitch being one of Nancy's sheep. BAAAAAH!

              Tom Mosher