Re: Astronauts Forced to Take Shelter From Violent Solar Storm in Space

  • Tom Mosher
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 13, 2006
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Hap Griffin" <lgriffin@...> wrote:

      > Please explain to us in detail what a solar flare has to do with your
      > imaginary px. I'm sure it's beyond your scope of understanding and you
      > don't have permission from Nancy to speak, so I expect that you'll
      be silent
      > on this.
      >
      > Hap

      Hap, you're not going to get an answer out of Franci. Remember that he
      doesn't have a voice of his own. He's just like Elle on GLP.

      Tom Mosher
    • Hap Griffin
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 13, 2006
        >> Please explain to us in detail what a solar flare has to do with your
        >> imaginary px. I'm sure it's beyond your scope of understanding and you
        >> don't have permission from Nancy to speak, so I expect that you'll
        > be silent
        >> on this.
        >>
        >> Hap
        >>

        > Hap, you're not going to get an answer out of Franci. Remember that he
        > doesn't have a voice of his own. He's just like Elle on GLP.
        >
        > Tom Mosher

        They are nothing but nancy's sheep...they are incapable of making a post
        with their own thoughts or explanations. Franci here is a prime example.

        Hap
      • franci66
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 14, 2006
          >Please explain to us in detail what a solar flare has to do with your
          >imaginary px.
          > Hap, you're not going to get an answer out of Franci. Remember that he
          > doesn't have a voice of his own.
          > Tom Mosher
          ----------------------------------
          As we have stated from the start of ZetaTalk, the Sun will be blamed for
          activity that should be ascribed to Planet X. The tail of Planet X is
          pointing toward Earth, and this means more of the type of activity that
          happened in August and September of 2003, when there were blackouts in many
          places around the world. Notably, the blackout in NYC that had a million
          commuters walking silently across the bridge, in the dark. Electro-magnetic
          surges, causing protective shut-down in the electric grid. Australia,
          Yucatan, Europe, experienced blackouts. Those in charge of the cover-up are
          frantic to time their announcements of solar activity to what they
          anticipate from the tail! Their timing is poor, but that these warnings come
          out speaks volumes. They are warning of a X9 solar activity, but this may or
          may not occur! What is actually occurring? The surface of the Sun is ruffled
          by particle flows, disrupted by the presence of Planet X. This does not
          equate to increased solar activity! Photos and statistics provided to the
          public may or may not be what is actually secured from watching the Sun. Who
          controls these photos and images? NASA, the Hubble, SOHO, all under the
          control of the cover-up! http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta341.htm
        • Jamie Eckles
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 14, 2006
            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franci66" <oshosananda@...> wrote:

            > As we have stated from the start of ZetaTalk

            Hey Franci, why are you afraid to reply to the questions
            posed to you? If you are so secure with your religion
            then surly you can handle a question or two about it. How
            about telling us how many more years will go by before
            you can accept that Nancy is wrong. Is that just too
            hard for you to do? Does the fear of being wrong so
            terrify you? You have parroted Zetatalk year after
            year now and one has to wonder how many more years
            will go by.

            Jamie
          • Hap Griffin
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 14, 2006
              > >Please explain to us in detail what a solar flare has to do with your
              >>imaginary px.
              >> Hap, you're not going to get an answer out of Franci. Remember that he
              >> doesn't have a voice of his own.
              >> Tom Mosher
              > ----------------------------------
              > As we have stated from the start of ZetaTalk, the Sun will be blamed for
              > activity that should be ascribed to Planet X. The tail of Planet X is
              > pointing toward Earth, and this means more of the type of activity that
              > happened in August and September of 2003, when there were blackouts in
              > many
              > places around the world. Notably, the blackout in NYC that had a million
              > commuters walking silently across the bridge, in the dark.
              > Electro-magnetic
              > surges, causing protective shut-down in the electric grid. Australia,
              > Yucatan, Europe, experienced blackouts. Those in charge of the cover-up
              > are
              > frantic to time their announcements of solar activity to what they
              > anticipate from the tail! Their timing is poor, but that these warnings
              > come
              > out speaks volumes. They are warning of a X9 solar activity, but this may
              > or
              > may not occur! What is actually occurring? The surface of the Sun is
              > ruffled
              > by particle flows, disrupted by the presence of Planet X. This does not
              > equate to increased solar activity! Photos and statistics provided to the
              > public may or may not be what is actually secured from watching the Sun.
              > Who
              > controls these photos and images? NASA, the Hubble, SOHO, all under the
              > control of the cover-up! http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta341.htm

              So Franci, you proved our point exactly by cutting and pasting someone
              else's text...in this case a bunch of worthless drivel that is completely
              baseless.

              Too bad for little franci who can't speak for himself.

              Hap
            • Tom Mosher
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 14, 2006
                --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franci66" <oshosananda@...> wrote:

                Sorry slick but the last flare was from the sun. There's no planet X.

                Sunspot 930 was the source and if you've got a decent solar filter
                (Baader) or even better a Coronado PST any amateur astronomer could
                have seen the source.

                There's no planet X.

                BTW, do you have a voice of your own Franci or is it owned by Nancy?
                It must be a bitch being one of Nancy's sheep. BAAAAAH!

                Tom Mosher