Re: Rolling Stone magazine re Republican atrocities

  • earl_colby_pottinger
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Mike O'Hara" <ppplanet@...> wrote:

      > "The Worst Congress Ever" (can the polarization of entities in
      Washington
      > get any more divisive?):

      Let's see if I get this right?

      An invisible Planet X that is four times the size of Venus, glows like
      a red dwarf star and so far can only be seen by Zeta-Idiots like you.
      And this Planet X is going to wipe up most life on the planet Earth -
      real soon now (aleast so we heard for the last three years).

      But you are worrying how Congress operates?