Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [tt-watch] Re: Watch the stock exchange ....

Expand Messages
  • Tim
    ... I won t argue with the rest of your statement, but according to your own link, the first example of fiat money comes from China. It never mentions
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      mystica963 wrote:
      >
      > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tt-watch%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:tt-watch%40yahoogroups.com>, "mystica963" <mystica@> wrote:
      > > > >
      > > > > rather than the skies for planet X. A mere diversion.
      > > > >
      > > > > On Friday the 13th 1307 The Knights Templars were betrayed by
      > > > > Phillip IV of France, which spelled the end for the
      > organization
      > > (as
      > > > > a fighting force).
      > > > >
      > > > > Later to become Freemasons, (established by the Zionist Jews)
      > > and
      > > > > members of the occultic Illuminati. Now the Bankers of the
      > world
      > > > > Bank. http://www.lewismasonic.com/product_info.php?
      > <http://www.lewismasonic.com/product_info.php?>
      > > products_id=358
      > > > >
      > > >
      >
      > > > You actually believe this stuff?
      > > >
      > > > Also, you're comparing a Julian calendar date to a Gregorian
      > > calendar
      > > > date.
      >
      > Yes I actually do believe in facts Tom.
      >
      >
      > Fact. The Templars/Freemasons/Zionists became the leaders of the
      > monetary system and introduced fiat money.
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
      > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money>
      >
      > The Templar church still stands today in the centre of London
      > http://www.templechurch.com/pages/history.htm
      > <http://www.templechurch.com/pages/history.htm>
      >

      > .
      >
      >

      I won't argue with the rest of your statement, but according to your own
      link, the first example of "fiat money" comes from China. It never
      mentions Templars/Freemasons/Zionists.

      Also, there may or may not be a connection between the Templars and the
      Masons, I really don't know, but I am pretty sure that coming from a
      family that is full of Masons, they aren't "Zionists" not that being one
      is anything to be ashamed of.

      The Freemasons are not a religion, nor do they endorse any particular
      religion and from what all of my relatives tell me, while in the lodge,
      discussion of religion is forbidden.
    • earl_colby_pottinger
      ... Then why are you supportting all this Nancy like garbage? Why is it you act like a zetadrone (ask a simple question - get back a long report that does not
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mystica963" <mystica@...> wrote:

        > Hmm you obviously do not know my stance re planet X, I don't believe
        > in it, so I know there has not been one prediction regarding it that
        > has come true.

        Then why are you supportting all this Nancy like garbage? Why is it
        you act like a zetadrone (ask a simple question - get back a long
        report that does not answer the question)? You claim you want the
        truth but as far as I can tell fom your posts you refuse to do any
        experiments to test the woo-woo claims you support.
      • Michael L Cunningham
        ... Thought you were done with this forum or do you just like stirring up crap? Michael
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2006
        • 0 Attachment
          At 11:35 AM 9/30/2006, you wrote:
          >--- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "earl_colby_pottinger"
          ><earlcolby.pottinger@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mystica963" <mystica@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > rather than the skies for planet X. A mere diversion.
          > >
          > > Why a diversion? Why not just answer the questions that were
          >asked in
          > > the first place.
          > >
          > > Where do you look to find Planet X in the sky if you think it is
          >real.
          > >
          > > Name one astro prediction from Nancy the Liar that came true.
          > >
          >Hmm you obviously do not know my stance re planet X, I don't believe
          >in it, so I know there has not been one prediction regarding it that
          >has come true.
          >
          >The diversion comes into play by keeping people so enthralled with
          >pedantics they fail to see what is really happening ON this planet.
          >
          >Only the truth will set you free, and from what I keep seeing here
          >no-one (on either side) is remotely interested in finding out what
          >the truth is.

          Thought you were done with this forum or do you just like stirring
          up crap?

          Michael
        • earl_colby_pottinger
          ... Good point. That is clearly another mark of a woo-woo. How many times have we heard one claim that they were leaving for good only to have them post
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2006
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Michael L Cunningham <bogeystar@...>
            wrote:

            > Thought you were done with this forum or do you just like stirring
            > up crap?

            Good point. That is clearly another mark of a woo-woo. How many
            times have we heard one claim that they were leaving for good only to
            have them post again within hours of that statement?

            But then if you can't be honest about your own actions (like all
            woo-woos I seen so far), why expect them to be honest about any
            external facts?
          • Jamie Eckles
            ... It s common on Usenet newsgroups. They often raise the white flag of victory and tell everyone they are leaving, only to come right back in a week or two.
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 2, 2006
            • 0 Attachment
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "earl_colby_pottinger"
              <earlcolby.pottinger@...> wrote:
              >
              > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Michael L Cunningham <bogeystar@>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Thought you were done with this forum or do you just like stirring
              > > up crap?
              >
              > Good point. That is clearly another mark of a woo-woo. How many
              > times have we heard one claim that they were leaving for good only to
              > have them post again within hours of that statement?
              >
              > But then if you can't be honest about your own actions (like all
              > woo-woos I seen so far), why expect them to be honest about any
              > external facts?
              >


              It's common on Usenet newsgroups. They often raise the white flag
              of victory and tell everyone they are leaving, only to come right
              back in a week or two. Art Bell, radio talk show host and the
              patron saint of the Passionately Credulous, quit so often that we
              came up with a term for it - The Quittening. Woo Woos often follow
              these simple tenets:
              http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm
              http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html
              http://insti.physics.sunysb.edu/~siegel/quack.html
              http://www.insolitology.com/tests/dictionary.htm
              http://mistersnitch.blogspot.com/2005/09/basic-laws-of-human-stupidity.html

              HTH,
              Jamie
            • belleamie1024
              ... the ... date ... Using the same type of logic : Fact: Roger Moore starred as Simon Templar in the TV series The Saint. Fact: Roger Moore appeared with
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 2, 2006
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mystica963" <mystica@...> wrote:
                >
                > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mystica963" <mystica@> wrote:
                > > > >
                > > > > rather than the skies for planet X. A mere diversion.
                > > > >
                > > > > On Friday the 13th 1307 The Knights Templars were betrayed by
                > > > > Phillip IV of France, which spelled the end for the
                > organization
                > > (as
                > > > > a fighting force).
                > > > >
                > > > > Later to become Freemasons, (established by the Zionist Jews)
                > > and
                > > > > members of the occultic Illuminati. Now the Bankers of the
                > world
                > > > > Bank. http://www.lewismasonic.com/product_info.php?
                > > products_id=358
                > > > >
                > > >
                >
                >
                > > > You actually believe this stuff?
                > > >
                > > > Also, you're comparing a Julian calendar date to a Gregorian
                > > calendar
                > > > date.
                >
                > Yes I actually do believe in facts Tom.
                >
                > Julian V Gregorian calendar aside we still recognize the Battle of
                > hastings. The armies of William and Harold fought at Hastings on
                the
                > 14th of October 1066. we still observe that anniversary on that
                date
                > in the Gregorian calendar. Pedantics Tom! such a waste of time.
                >
                > Fact. The Templars were warrior monks approved by the Catholic
                > church.
                >
                > Fact. they became the most powerful and riches order of the time.
                >
                > Fact. they were Tried for Heresey on Friday 13th October 1307.
                >
                > Fact. Pope Clement V and Philip IV of France were instrumental in 7
                > years of torture, and eventual burning at the stake, of Jaques
                > deMolay 23rd GRAND MASTER of the Templars on 18th March 1214.
                >
                > Fact. The remnants of the Templars became known as the Freemasons,
                > while still maintaining a covert group in their own rites.
                >
                > Fact. The Templars/Freemasons/Zionists became the leaders of the
                > monetary system and introduced fiat money.
                > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
                >
                > The Templar church still stands today in the centre of London
                > http://www.templechurch.com/pages/history.htm
                >

                Using the same type of "logic":

                Fact: Roger Moore starred as Simon Templar in the TV series "The
                Saint."

                Fact: Roger Moore appeared with Christopher Walken in the film "A
                View to a Kill."

                Fact: Christopher Walken appeared with Meryl Streep in the film "The
                Deer Hunter."

                Fact: Meryl Streep appeared with Kevin Bacon in the film "The River
                Wild."

                The inescapable conclusion: Kevin Bacon is the Antichrist!
              • Michael L Cunningham
                ... I always knew Kevin Bacon was the Antichrist ever since the movie Footloose ! Now you ve confirmed it! Michael
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 2, 2006
                • 0 Attachment
                  At 04:29 PM 10/2/2006, you wrote:
                  >--- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mystica963" <mystica@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@>
                  > > > wrote:
                  > > > >
                  > > > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mystica963" <mystica@> wrote:
                  > > > > >
                  > > > > > rather than the skies for planet X. A mere diversion.
                  > > > > >
                  > > > > > On Friday the 13th 1307 The Knights Templars were betrayed by
                  > > > > > Phillip IV of France, which spelled the end for the
                  > > organization
                  > > > (as
                  > > > > > a fighting force).
                  > > > > >
                  > > > > > Later to become Freemasons, (established by the Zionist Jews)
                  > > > and
                  > > > > > members of the occultic Illuminati. Now the Bankers of the
                  > > world
                  > > > > > Bank. http://www.lewismasonic.com/product_info.php?
                  > > > products_id=358
                  > > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > > > You actually believe this stuff?
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Also, you're comparing a Julian calendar date to a Gregorian
                  > > > calendar
                  > > > > date.
                  > >
                  > > Yes I actually do believe in facts Tom.
                  > >
                  > > Julian V Gregorian calendar aside we still recognize the Battle of
                  > > hastings. The armies of William and Harold fought at Hastings on
                  >the
                  > > 14th of October 1066. we still observe that anniversary on that
                  >date
                  > > in the Gregorian calendar. Pedantics Tom! such a waste of time.
                  > >
                  > > Fact. The Templars were warrior monks approved by the Catholic
                  > > church.
                  > >
                  > > Fact. they became the most powerful and riches order of the time.
                  > >
                  > > Fact. they were Tried for Heresey on Friday 13th October 1307.
                  > >
                  > > Fact. Pope Clement V and Philip IV of France were instrumental in 7
                  > > years of torture, and eventual burning at the stake, of Jaques
                  > > deMolay 23rd GRAND MASTER of the Templars on 18th March 1214.
                  > >
                  > > Fact. The remnants of the Templars became known as the Freemasons,
                  > > while still maintaining a covert group in their own rites.
                  > >
                  > > Fact. The Templars/Freemasons/Zionists became the leaders of the
                  > > monetary system and introduced fiat money.
                  > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
                  > >
                  > > The Templar church still stands today in the centre of London
                  > > http://www.templechurch.com/pages/history.htm
                  > >
                  >
                  >Using the same type of "logic":
                  >
                  >Fact: Roger Moore starred as Simon Templar in the TV series "The
                  >Saint."
                  >
                  >Fact: Roger Moore appeared with Christopher Walken in the film "A
                  >View to a Kill."
                  >
                  >Fact: Christopher Walken appeared with Meryl Streep in the film "The
                  >Deer Hunter."
                  >
                  >Fact: Meryl Streep appeared with Kevin Bacon in the film "The River
                  >Wild."
                  >
                  >The inescapable conclusion: Kevin Bacon is the Antichrist!


                  I always knew Kevin Bacon was the Antichrist ever since the movie
                  "Footloose"! Now you've confirmed it!

                  Michael
                • Tom Mosher
                  ... It s definitely part of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Tom
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 2, 2006
                  • 0 Attachment
                    --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Michael L Cunningham <bogeystar@...>
                    wrote:
                    >
                    > At 04:29 PM 10/2/2006, you wrote:
                    > >--- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mystica963" <mystica@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@>
                    > > > > wrote:
                    > > > > >
                    > > > > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mystica963" <mystica@> wrote:
                    > > > > > >
                    > > > > > > rather than the skies for planet X. A mere diversion.
                    > > > > > >
                    > > > > > > On Friday the 13th 1307 The Knights Templars were betrayed by
                    > > > > > > Phillip IV of France, which spelled the end for the
                    > > > organization
                    > > > > (as
                    > > > > > > a fighting force).
                    > > > > > >
                    > > > > > > Later to become Freemasons, (established by the Zionist Jews)
                    > > > > and
                    > > > > > > members of the occultic Illuminati. Now the Bankers of the
                    > > > world
                    > > > > > > Bank. http://www.lewismasonic.com/product_info.php?
                    > > > > products_id=358
                    > > > > > >
                    > > > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > > > > You actually believe this stuff?
                    > > > > >
                    > > > > > Also, you're comparing a Julian calendar date to a Gregorian
                    > > > > calendar
                    > > > > > date.
                    > > >
                    > > > Yes I actually do believe in facts Tom.
                    > > >
                    > > > Julian V Gregorian calendar aside we still recognize the Battle of
                    > > > hastings. The armies of William and Harold fought at Hastings on
                    > >the
                    > > > 14th of October 1066. we still observe that anniversary on that
                    > >date
                    > > > in the Gregorian calendar. Pedantics Tom! such a waste of time.
                    > > >
                    > > > Fact. The Templars were warrior monks approved by the Catholic
                    > > > church.
                    > > >
                    > > > Fact. they became the most powerful and riches order of the time.
                    > > >
                    > > > Fact. they were Tried for Heresey on Friday 13th October 1307.
                    > > >
                    > > > Fact. Pope Clement V and Philip IV of France were instrumental in 7
                    > > > years of torture, and eventual burning at the stake, of Jaques
                    > > > deMolay 23rd GRAND MASTER of the Templars on 18th March 1214.
                    > > >
                    > > > Fact. The remnants of the Templars became known as the Freemasons,
                    > > > while still maintaining a covert group in their own rites.
                    > > >
                    > > > Fact. The Templars/Freemasons/Zionists became the leaders of the
                    > > > monetary system and introduced fiat money.
                    > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
                    > > >
                    > > > The Templar church still stands today in the centre of London
                    > > > http://www.templechurch.com/pages/history.htm
                    > > >
                    > >
                    > >Using the same type of "logic":
                    > >
                    > >Fact: Roger Moore starred as Simon Templar in the TV series "The
                    > >Saint."
                    > >
                    > >Fact: Roger Moore appeared with Christopher Walken in the film "A
                    > >View to a Kill."
                    > >
                    > >Fact: Christopher Walken appeared with Meryl Streep in the film "The
                    > >Deer Hunter."
                    > >
                    > >Fact: Meryl Streep appeared with Kevin Bacon in the film "The River
                    > >Wild."
                    > >
                    > >The inescapable conclusion: Kevin Bacon is the Antichrist!
                    >
                    >
                    > I always knew Kevin Bacon was the Antichrist ever since the movie
                    > "Footloose"! Now you've confirmed it!
                    >
                    > Michael
                    >

                    It's definitely part of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.


                    Tom
                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.