Still a hypocrite

  • Tom Mosher
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2006
      Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...

      What a hypocrite.

      Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's probably
      banned all of us (he did ban me).

      Latest drivel from the boy.

      Tom Mosher
    • belleamie1024
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 1, 2006
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...> wrote:

        > Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...
        >
        > What a hypocrite.
        >
        > Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's probably
        > banned all of us (he did ban me).
        >
        > Latest drivel from the boy.

        > Tom Mosher

        The way he dwells on a point that only he seems to find significant -
        like the guy who found a message from God in a traffic ticket - is a
        common symptom of schizophrenia.
      • Michael L Cunningham
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 1, 2006
          At 05:39 PM 6/1/2006, you wrote:
          >Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...
          >
          >What a hypocrite.
          >
          >Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's probably
          >banned all of us (he did ban me).
          >
          >Latest drivel from the boy.

          >Tom Mosher

          What a tool! Nancy must be simply humping his leg!

          Michael
        • Michael L Cunningham
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 1, 2006
            At 06:17 PM 6/1/2006, you wrote:
            >--- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...
            > >
            > > What a hypocrite.
            > >
            > > Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's probably
            > > banned all of us (he did ban me).
            > >
            > > Latest drivel from the boy.

            > > Tom Mosher
            > >

            >The way he dwells on a point that only he seems to find significant -
            >like the guy who found a message from God in a traffic ticket - is a
            >common symptom of schizophrenia.

            He and Nancy should get married. Star Bursts and traffic tickets.
            That would be enough to set a judge off!

            Michael
          • Jamie Eckles
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 1, 2006
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...> wrote:

              > Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...
              >
              > What a hypocrite.
              >
              > Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's probably
              > banned all of us (he did ban me).
              >
              > Latest drivel from the boy.

              > Tom Mosher

              He has no idea what a sockpuppet really is. I was
              privileged to be present on Usenet when the term
              was applied to a supreme netkook, Earl Gordon Curley
              whereupon it became a common term for fake posters
              invented by kooks to help support themselves (the
              first use of the term dates back to 1993, but it
              wasn't until that famous post that it really caught
              on) Here is a little bit of history if anyone is
              interested:
              http://www.everything2.org/index.pl?node_id=1545220&displaytype=printable
              or http://tinyurl.com/s6o2z

              Jamie
            • Tim
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 1, 2006
                Tom Mosher wrote:
                > Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...
                >
                > What a hypocrite.
                >
                > Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's probably
                > banned all of us (he did ban me).
                >
                > Latest drivel from the boy.

                > Tom Mosher
                "..it wont change the fact that obvious Earth
                changes are increasing." His spelling.

                Reminds me of a joke in fusion research. Fusion will always be the power of the future.

                Woowoos, they never change.

                Tim
              • Clyde
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 1, 2006
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006
                    --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Clyde" <ignorant_ape@...> wrote:

                    > hmm, i dont want to appear snide , but his rply to john oliver was
                    > absolutley " priceless " :
                    >
                    > totally ignore the massive holes in nanciloon`s fantasy and switch
                    attention
                    > to another fantasy
                    >
                    > his latestst new friend is funny too -- how the feck does planet Ex
                    damage
                    > roads ??
                    >
                    > APE OUT

                    That is priceless. Here is an exact quote from him:
                    "I live in southeast Texas and have personally noticed
                    an increase in damage to the streets as well as the
                    separation of a newly cunstructed bridge (one or two
                    years old)."
                    I can only guess that he is noticing the concept of
                    expansion joints. He actually believes that the small
                    gaps are there because of Planet eX. The depths of
                    stupidity of these folks is astonishing.

                    Jamie
                  • Tom Mosher
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006
                      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Eckles" <drpostman@...> wrote:

                      > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Clyde" <ignorant_ape@> wrote:
                      > >

                      > > hmm, i dont want to appear snide , but his rply to john oliver was
                      > > absolutley " priceless " :
                      > >
                      > > totally ignore the massive holes in nanciloon`s fantasy and switch
                      > attention
                      > > to another fantasy
                      > >
                      > > his latestst new friend is funny too -- how the feck does planet Ex
                      > damage
                      > > roads ??
                      > >
                      > > APE OUT
                      >

                      > That is priceless. Here is an exact quote from him:
                      > "I live in southeast Texas and have personally noticed
                      > an increase in damage to the streets as well as the
                      > separation of a newly cunstructed bridge (one or two
                      > years old)."
                      > I can only guess that he is noticing the concept of
                      > expansion joints. He actually believes that the small
                      > gaps are there because of Planet eX. The depths of
                      > stupidity of these folks is astonishing.
                      >
                      > Jamie

                      Increase in damage to streets? What kind of damage?

                      One of the prime reasons streets are being damaged in my part of Texas
                      is increased traffic from heavy vehicles (i.e., trucks).

                      Tom
                    • openmindxx
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006
                        > Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...
                        >
                        > What a hypocrite.
                        >
                        > Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's probably
                        > banned all of us (he did ban me).
                        >
                        > Latest drivel from the boy.

                        > Tom Mosher
                        >

                        > hmm, i dont want to appear snide , but his rply to john oliver was
                        > absolutley " priceless " :
                        >
                        > totally ignore the massive holes in nanciloon`s fantasy and switch
                        attention
                        > to another fantasy
                        >
                        > his latestst new friend is funny too -- how the feck does planet Ex
                        damage
                        > roads ??
                        >
                        > APE OUT

                        He hasn't banned me (yet) and you will note that I am always carefull
                        to just state facts without personal attacks. Its pretty clear that
                        he is convinced of Earth changes and does not care if Px actually
                        exists or not ... he will slowly morph to the 2012 camp I think as the
                        years go bu.

                        IMO aka John Oliver
                      • magyarlexie
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006

                          > He has no idea what a sockpuppet really is. I was
                          > privileged to be present on Usenet when the term
                          > was applied to a supreme netkook, Earl Gordon Curley
                          > whereupon it became a common term for fake posters
                          > invented by kooks to help support themselves (the
                          > first use of the term dates back to 1993, but it
                          > wasn't until that famous post that it really caught
                          > on) Here is a little bit of history if anyone is
                          > interested:
                          > http://www.everything2.org/index.pl?
                          node_id=1545220&displaytype=printable
                          > or http://tinyurl.com/s6o2z
                          >

                          > Jamie

                          That *is* interesting. Very strong parallel, in many ways, to a
                          certain someone we all know and love.

                          David
                        • mr_john_jones2003
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006
                            --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Eckles" <drpostman@...> wrote:

                            > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...
                            > >
                            > > What a hypocrite.
                            > >
                            > > Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's
                            probably
                            > > banned all of us (he did ban me).
                            > >
                            > > Latest drivel from the boy.

                            > > Tom Mosher
                            > >

                            > He has no idea what a sockpuppet really is. I was
                            > privileged to be present on Usenet when the term
                            > was applied to a supreme netkook, Earl Gordon Curley
                            > whereupon it became a common term for fake posters
                            > invented by kooks to help support themselves (the
                            > first use of the term dates back to 1993, but it
                            > wasn't until that famous post that it really caught
                            > on) Here is a little bit of history if anyone is
                            > interested:
                            > http://www.everything2.org/index.pl?
                            node_id=1545220&displaytype=printable
                            > or http://tinyurl.com/s6o2z
                            >

                            > Jamie

                            I remember that. Wasn't Earl Gorden Curley the first kook to accuse
                            all his interlocutors of being pedophiles? (a tactic Tristan recently
                            used on glp)?

                            Earl Curly won a lifetime achievement award for being the biggest
                            kook on the internet. They retired his number when he died.
                          • Jamie Eckles
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006
                              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "mr_john_jones2003"
                              <mr_john_jones2003@...> wrote:

                              > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Eckles" <drpostman@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > Tristan still dwells on the debunkers...
                              > > >
                              > > > What a hypocrite.
                              > > >
                              > > > Of course, none of us can comment on his forum because he's
                              > probably
                              > > > banned all of us (he did ban me).
                              > > >
                              > > > Latest drivel from the boy.

                              > > > Tom Mosher
                              > > >

                              > > He has no idea what a sockpuppet really is. I was
                              > > privileged to be present on Usenet when the term
                              > > was applied to a supreme netkook, Earl Gordon Curley
                              > > whereupon it became a common term for fake posters
                              > > invented by kooks to help support themselves (the
                              > > first use of the term dates back to 1993, but it
                              > > wasn't until that famous post that it really caught
                              > > on) Here is a little bit of history if anyone is
                              > > interested:
                              > > http://www.everything2.org/index.pl?
                              > node_id=1545220&displaytype=printable
                              > > or http://tinyurl.com/s6o2z
                              > >

                              > > Jamie
                              > >

                              > I remember that. Wasn't Earl Gorden Curley the first kook to accuse
                              > all his interlocutors of being pedophiles? (a tactic Tristan recently
                              > used on glp)?

                              Yep. Thats mentioned on the link I referenced, including
                              the Amazing Randi suing him for slander.

                              > Earl Curly won a lifetime achievement award for being the biggest
                              > kook on the internet. They retired his number when he died.

                              Indeed, he was voted Kook of the century.
                              The date of his death is commemorated each
                              June 26th as "Kooks Day"

                              Jamie
                            • belleamie1024
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006
                                --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Eckles" <drpostman@...> wrote:

                                > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Clyde" <ignorant_ape@> wrote:
                                > >

                                > > hmm, i dont want to appear snide , but his rply to john oliver
                                was
                                > > absolutley " priceless " :
                                > >
                                > > totally ignore the massive holes in nanciloon`s fantasy and switch
                                > attention
                                > > to another fantasy
                                > >
                                > > his latestst new friend is funny too -- how the feck does planet
                                Ex
                                > damage
                                > > roads ??
                                > >
                                > > APE OUT
                                >

                                > That is priceless. Here is an exact quote from him:
                                > "I live in southeast Texas and have personally noticed
                                > an increase in damage to the streets as well as the
                                > separation of a newly cunstructed bridge (one or two
                                > years old)."
                                > I can only guess that he is noticing the concept of
                                > expansion joints. He actually believes that the small
                                > gaps are there because of Planet eX. The depths of
                                > stupidity of these folks is astonishing.
                                >
                                > Jamie

                                Another howler I found there was from our old friend Lucinda who
                                wrote that she thought she had brought down GLP by attempting to post
                                some anti-Bush screed. Can you say "paranoia with delusions of
                                grandeur?"
                                You gotta laugh or you'll cry...
                              • Jamie Eckles
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006
                                  --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "belleamie1024" <d_wilk@...> wrote:

                                  > Another howler I found there was from our old friend Lucinda who
                                  > wrote that she thought she had brought down GLP by attempting to post
                                  > some anti-Bush screed. Can you say "paranoia with delusions of
                                  > grandeur?"
                                  > You gotta laugh or you'll cry...

                                  I would love to challenge her to find more than two
                                  posts on GLP that are PRO-Bush.

                                  Jamie